What's new

ADV [ Umemaro 3D ] [ 梅麻呂3D] Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- / 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~ (RE119348) (RJ119348)

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: umemaro 3D omega part 2

eumm, already download it all, but i dont know why, it said 143.mp___ and 151.mp__ corrupt,, anyone have the same problem.?
also the Hash (CRC32) for those files are
mov143.mp_ : 33560CE8
mov151.mp_ : A57397C8

if the files isnt the same hash then there is something wrong and it isnt the same file. you can check here if you like. but its easier to unzip it again i guess XD

hash.online-convert.com/crc32-generator

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

eumm, already download it all, but i dont know why, it said 143.mp___ and 151.mp__ corrupt,, anyone have the same problem.?
the two so called corrupt files you have are uploaded into the same folder you downloaded the other zips from my MEGA folder

here:
mega.co.nz/#F!x4A3RLpD!VWk9OHulGzpto4VxYaK__w

just download the two files and put both into you game folder.
into \"Game"\mackydata\Movie

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm missing some of the miyuki-sensei's scenes. does anyone knows how to get them?

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm missing some of the miyuki-sensei's scenes. does anyone knows how to get them?
you have to have one of the scenes in a loop for a while. not sure how long it was again. was like 4-5 times in the other games.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you have to have one of the scenes in a loop for a while. not sure how long it was again. was like 4-5 times in the other games.
it's not the loop ones those i have gotten already. the ones i'm talking about are the ones besides the scenes of her doing blowjob, there is a total of 3, one is titfuck, the other is blowjob and the last ones that i want to know

These

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's not the loop ones those i have gotten already. the ones i'm talking about are the ones besides the scenes of her doing blowjob, there is a total of 3, one is titfuck, the other is blowjob and the last ones that i want to know

These

oh that one, its the urethra penetration :D lovely. you have to view and investigate alot. not sure if its a combination to it. but i just spammed both till it started repeating and if i didnt get anything new i would talk once and start viewing and investigating again.
love that scene so much.
didnt play the game myself till you where asking this. i just had to find out myself XD haahahah

BTW: if you guys think that hurts? then you are doing it wrong. it can feel amazing if its done right and if its lubed up..... just in case anyone get any crazy ideas.

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to download it?
im sorry...... not to be rude or anything but, did you even try?

1. go to this site: mega.co.nz/#F!x4A3RLpD!VWk9OHulGzpto4VxYaK__w
2. Double click on all 5 rar parts (you can also right click and click download)
3. when you have all the 5 files in the same folder on your PC somewhere, you will have to unzip it with WinRAR
4. move the unzipped folder to an location you would like to have it.
5.?????
6. Profit?

WinRAR: rarlab.com

if you are having problems with playback after all this then you may have to start it in Japanese mode

Japanese Mode AppLocal: hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=329

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

jdownloader.org

thats where i got it. no toolbars here scaned with avast antivirus and have been using it for over a year now. never had a problem with it.
Just now downloaded from there. AVG had a hit on file wajam or something like that and I hit heal. Even so "Web Arcade hits" (or something like that) extensions added to Chrome and Firefox (they were disabled). And I had declined the offer to install it.

Could have been the mirror site that added that junk but still....:(

Be careful out there.

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just now downloaded from there. AVG had a hit on file wajam or something like that and I hit heal. Even so "Web Arcade hits" (or something like that) extensions added to Chrome and Firefox (they were disabled). And I had declined the offer to install it.

Could have been the mirror site that added that junk but still....:(

Be careful out there.
well i dont have any problems here antivirus never gone off to it either. using it right now and its working as it should going down the download list by the hundreds. there is other download managers out there aswell you know like mipony.

oh and i dont think 500k would like it on Facebook if it was all bad either. just saying.

but hey! use my Mega link instead, its faster.

gojurai

Reputation score

the two so called corrupt files you have are uploaded into the same folder you downloaded the other zips from my MEGA folder

here:
mega.co.nz/#F!x4A3RLpD!VWk9OHulGzpto4VxYaK__w

just download the two files and put both into you game folder.
into \"Game"\mackydata\Movie
and i really appreciated your help captain,
haha,, i dont know why, but in fact, just two of them that show up corrupt in my case..
thanks for the upload man

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well i dont have any problems here antivirus never gone off to it either. using it right now and its working as it should going down the download list by the hundreds. there is other download managers out there aswell you know like mipony.

oh and i dont think 500k would like it on Facebook if it was all bad either. just saying.

but hey! use my Mega link instead, its faster.
It is not the program but the browser add-on that the installer pushes on anyone downloading the English Windows version.

But yeah, I'm using Mega. Thanks for the upload!:D

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm. what the fuck is up with the game window anyway?

it doesn't show up on the taskbar, is there anyway to actually bring it to the front without minimising everything else?

aremann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm. what the fuck is up with the game window anyway?

it doesn't show up on the taskbar, is there anyway to actually bring it to the front without minimising everything else?
all of the Umemaro .exe files have been like that. always been like that.
no other option other than 480p either. its sad.
really want him to start using 720p or something atleast.

Reputation score

Has anyone successfully used the full save file on page one? I am unsure of where to put it as the places I tried didn't change anything.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me if the language spoken is also English? 'Cause that would totally suck!

Kakashi

Reputation score

Could someone make a torrent of Volume 2 English version and post a magnet here?
For some reason I cannot access mega.

xproject6

Reputation score

The mega link is dead, anyone have a link they could share?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dude, torrent??