What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is kicking my ass, and I am to the point I just want to unlock the gallery.

It comes with a cheat command to do so, but since all the read me's are in Japanese, I cannot figure it out.

Anyone know the command to unlock the galleries?

Thanks
I could have sworn someone answered this a few pages back. No matter, another reminder.

タイトル画面でキーボードで「↑↑↓↓←→←→BA」の順番でキーを入力してください。簡単なイベントが発生し、コンプリートデータが生成されます。

=

At the title page, press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B and A. Get it right and a short animation will play confirming the gallery is completely unlocked.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game is kicking my ass, and I am to the point I just want to unlock the gallery.

It comes with a cheat command to do so, but since all the read me's are in Japanese, I cannot figure it out.

Anyone know the command to unlock the galleries?

Thanks
It's the Konami code.

on the menu screen, press :
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
B & A being the keyboard letter.

PS : the code is given in a txt file. Just copy & paste the text in google trans would have told you how to do it, just to know for a possible next time)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I put in the damn code 5 times now and I still can't get anything to unlock. I can't play through the game because the entire damn game soft-locks sometimes when I die.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, I tried the code and it worked.
When I say main menu, it's the one with the option "start / load / gallery...."
Don't remember if you have to press the "enter" key after imputing the code. But you'll know if it work because the MC will appear and look annoyed.
So it's " up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a (and maybe enter).

And if the game soft lock, it seem to be due to some improving code in the game, there something in a txt file about how to launch the game disabling that feature.
Apparently you have to create a shortcut
C:\game path\UnHolY DisAsTeR.exe" /DIB
(that's from the ポーズメニュー・ゲームオーバー画面が出ない場合の対処法 text file).

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I put in the damn code 5 times now and I still can't get anything to unlock. I can't play through the game because the entire damn game soft-locks sometimes when I die.
Can confirm that it works. It's the actual B and A letter on the keyboard and not the input.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wanna ask something there, it's kind of dumb question...but how do i save?

Yep, i know here is a kind of save point that gave Max Hp/Mp back, i attempt to do save my progress but they just only give restore my Hp/Mp only...
I think you press whatever key is bound to "up".

Mick2000

Reputation score
Yep, I had already pass it for many alot.

It's flashing bule light effects and still noting happens that "saveing" just more then restored Hp/Mp
err... if you see the light effect then the game already saved.
passing or touch the light will recover you to full. press "up" button will play little light effect which indicate that you have saved your progress. sure there's no "game saved" written anywhere but it did saved the game
unless you can't find the save then maybe there's a little problem with your file

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like an English translated version has been announced on steam.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Looks like an English translated version has been announced on steam.

Since the game is on the english dlsite, there hope it will make it to the dlsite too.

Hope it will be a good translation and both jail and disaster will get translated too.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lets not get our hopes up on story for their horrible translation but atleast were goin to know the effect of heroins moves

question
whenever i open status it wont show up but i can still hear the sound when i choose or select on status thx to this i was able to choose skills by relying on sounds
do any1 know problem to this? OS is Vista

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Steam version is castrated. Total waste. 0 content other than game. I was so excited to see an H game on steam I jumped and bought it, but nothing but bare bones there. No CG no Sprite sex, NOTHING. so disappointing... I really hope theres an option I've missed or some english port to the REAL game that I don't have to buy again.

for the luls:
"Thanks

A part of this font was completed with the support of Grant-in-Aid for
Publication of Scientific Research Results from Japan Society for the
Promotion of Science and the International Research Institute for
Zen Buddhism (IRIZ), Hanazono University."

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There is a patch that you can get to put all the fun stuff back in...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Steam version is castrated. Total waste. 0 content other than game. I was so excited to see an H game on steam I jumped and bought it, but nothing but bare bones there. No CG no Sprite sex, NOTHING. so disappointing... I really hope theres an option I've missed or some english port to the REAL game that I don't have to buy again.

for the luls:
"Thanks

Can't have actual h-games on steam lol
Especially h-games with bestiality and rape

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for the luls:
"Thanks

I...sense some sarcasm in that message, but I'm always uncomfortably unsure when it comes to text posts, so... confused thumbs up? I guess?
It does bring up the point of whether or not there will be an English patch to the DLsite version. I don't see why it shouldn't happen.

Mick2000

Reputation score
steam have full policy on stuff like censoring. what did you expect?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well steams is apparaently going to take a hands off approach in their policy. They are going to allow H-Games, but they are going to wait until they allow people to choose not to see those games on their store. Of course, there is going to be the idiots that still complain that adult stuff is on Steam because people don't know how to have self responsibility and block that content themselves.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Even with the patch. The english version doesnt have any text related to the h-stuff. Gave over sequences doesnt have any text to them like the japanese version, just the image.
And the flavor text for the gallery entries are just removed entirely.
That's a little dissapointing.