What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not even translating the H text, but removing it ? o_O
What's the point of making an english translation for that.

Just putting the readme in google trans let you learn how to play even with the menu in japanese... so why let the... most important part ... for an H game untranslated, even removing it ...

Mick2000

Reputation score
i don't mind if they removed the H gallery flavor text (at least the gallery is still there). i mean it's just a "flavor text", no effect on gameplay experience or anything. at least the name of the monster still get translated.
whenever a game like this got translated i come again for the story (and all game mechanic) just to understand it better

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a patch that you can get to put all the fun stuff back in...
A patch you say??? where might one find said patch? Obviously a patch requires the legally purchased game so I don't see a problem in linking.

Edit... Google ftw:

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save file with everything unlocked?
Your have no search skills. :p

I could have sworn someone answered this a few pages back. No matter, another reminder.

タイトル画面でキーボードで「↑↑↓↓←→←→BA」の順番でキーを入力してください。簡単なイベントが発生し、コンプリートデータが生成されます。

=

At the title page, press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B and A. Get it right and a short animation will play confirming the gallery is completely unlocked.
That's how you unlock the rest of the gallery. :D

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
A patch you say??? where might one find said patch? Obviously a patch requires the legally purchased game so I don't see a problem in linking.

Edit... Google ftw:
Better stick to official sources.

<- Dev post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNRY00-XC90bDjuXOS0kswXfA0wZb_T-/view?usp=sharing <- Patch.

Very minor possibility that this works on the steam version only but i highly doubt it.

lewdmon

Reputation score
The game was updated with an english translation two days ago.

Bryanis

Reputation score
One better than the steam version that removed the sprite sex and all game over animation / cg text ?
Because if it's just the menu translated and you lost everything else, I'm not interested. If it's a full translation without content lost, then the dev is surely gotta make a lot of happy guys (and even more if he goes to translate his others works).

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
One better than the steam version that removed the sprite sex and all game over animation / cg text ?
Because if it's just the menu translated and you lost everything else, I'm not interested. If it's a full translation without content lost, then the dev is surely gotta make a lot of happy guys (and even more if he goes to translate his others works).
just got through the intro and it seems like it's a full translation. not sure about the cg's though, first boss didn't have any.

edit: right, story seems fully translated, sprite sex and gamesovers are there, but I believe the gameover text has been removed,

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, didn't tried the steam version because there was no text in the game over text, and even some report of the in game animated h scene being removed. Leaving only a game with english story & menu text as well as the game over H scene.

It felt like a betrayal of the real game so I wasn't planning to go near that thing ^^
But if the english version is now on dl site, we can at least think the in game H scene are here, just hope the game over text aren't removed...
Wait & see

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
just got through the intro and it seems like it's a full translation. not sure about the cg's though, first boss didn't have any.

edit: right, story seems fully translated, sprite sex and gamesovers are there, but I believe the gameover text has been removed,
Uh, are you sure? I just downloaded the newest version off of the DLsite, and all the GO text is there and translated.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uh, are you sure? I just downloaded the newest version off of the DLsite, and all the GO text is there and translated.
Double checked with the dlsite demo.
And yes, the GO text is now present unlike the steam version!

The flavor text in the gallery is still absent though.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhhh.. I kinda lost.

So correct me if I'm wrong, basically the patch from the steam version :
as posted by cyriel above is the patch for uncensoring the steam version, and doesn't work with the Dlsite JP version right? (i.e to translate the JP into EN language).

And there's a new version of the game in the Dlsite with EN translation?

I was under impression that we have some patch to translate the JP ver with EN translation..

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Uhhh.. I kinda lost.

So correct me if I'm wrong, basically the patch from the steam version :

as posted by cyriel above is the patch for uncensoring the steam version, and doesn't work with the Dlsite JP version right? (i.e to translate the JP into EN language).

And there's a new version of the game in the Dlsite with EN translation?

I was under impression that we have some patch to translate the JP ver with EN translation..
Ok, to my knowledge, that R-18 patch on their website is only for the Steam version. The one on the DLsite (Eng too, I believe) already has those files packed with the game already, so there's no need to transfer any files to that one. And it was just recently updated on the DLsite to have English text as an option. You change it with the window's menu bar, strange enough.

zipetya

Reputation score
Double checked with the dlsite demo.
And yes, the GO text is now present unlike the steam version!

The flavor text in the gallery is still absent though.
Soo, a few steps in the right direction then, I guess? Not having had played the game itself yet, and out of sheer curiosity, what is this "gallery flavor text", and...why did they butcher it in the (DLsite) Eng version?

Bryanis

Reputation score
It's comment about the item in the items gallery.
As to why, unless someone found a message of the dev that anyone guess, maybe because it was judged unimportant and not worthy of the time / money to translate it, and as such removed in the english version to avoid leaving japanese text in it ?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Didn't get mine from the dlsite, perhaps there is something wrong with my version, or my save from the last one I had screwed things up somehow.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's the english dlsite page:

Is there anything the steam version has that the dlsite one doesn't?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The steam version doesn't have the h stuff, but the d.l site has it. You need a patch to see any of the sex scenes if you bought the steam version, based on what I've heard.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Steam version only had Game over CG. No sprite sex or or event the text / animation for the game over scene....
And apparently the patch is as big as the steam game version.
Considering that the english dl site was updated with the english version WITH the H part, it's better to get it on dl site (plus you won't be seen playing H game by your steam friend ^^ )