What's new

Patreon SIM Active [SaliaCoel] Femdom School and Monster Girls v.095

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Femdom School and Monster Girls

A Femdom-Based game where you get dominated by Schoolgirls, Teachers and Monster Girls. Your goal is to survive in a harsh environment where everyone and everything wants to enslave you.
Will you become a famous student, who is admired by the entire school, or will you ensure that there is peace between the war between humans and Monster Girls?
Or will you get enslaved ?

Now with pickable Female Player character, Futanari character and a relationsship system.

Includes all kinds of fetishes (Giantess / CBT / ...)

Patreon:

Youtube:

Here are screenshots!
00.PNG

02.PNG 03.PNG

04.PNG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
since i have won against the goblins i cant get the lose scene wich is bad for me...also i tried looking for the save EVERYWHERE and i couldnt find it so i can atleast resett my save and watch the lose scene with the goblins
please help

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh wow that was a rough "demo". I like the concept but man does this need a lot of work. I hope in future iterations the girl models will be smoothed out, because these blocky...things aren't doing it for me (well maybe it was just the goblins, but still). I wish you the best in completing this game, but I think I'll have to wait a little bit more before I start supporting this game.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh.. So this is what you wanted to turn your game into? Going for a more open-world story-based appeal instead of the plug-n-play allure of the
arcade style run-or-rape genre?.. A bold move.. A move that basically spells out "I've bitten off more than I can chew and you won't see me again for another 2 years after I've collected enough patreon money to buy a car", but a bold move none the less..

A few inquiries pop up..

1. If you went to the trouble to make a neighborhood, why does the player live INSIDE the school? Again, if you were going for a more
arcade feel that'd make sense, but you're trying to almost take the game seriously a bit, so a design choice such as that doesn't mesh well.

2. You improved the controls slightly, but the player still drives like a drunk hovercraft with a repeatedly-stalling engine. Again, you went
too serious/realistic on the controls, trying to make the player's actual physical movements faintly impact his inertia/speed/ect.. A good tip
to at least get a start on fixing this is to disable the direction of the camera from influencing or "aiming" the player's movement direction.
Buttons to move the character, mouse to move the camera, that's how it's done, don't mix them up.

3. You can accidentally talk to an NPC while they're still talking, and glitch a dialogue box into permanently being stuck on your screen
until you change locations through a loading zone.

4. You did not lock the mouse when the game is played in windowed mode... Shame on you.

5. A typo.. On a screenshot of your game.. You had to have looked at that, missed the typo, took a screenshot, looked at it again, missed the typo a second time, then uploaded the screenshot, and then missed the typo a third time.. You will are ashamed of this mistake.

Overall, I guess I could say it's "technically" better than the previous original rape-included demo of your game, but the way you're taking
the game makes it woefully obvious you're aiming for the stars without realizing how many hundreds of thousands of light years far away they are. You left a good impression with your last demo.. A sort've nod-and-salute as you went off to the graveyard of promising devs who mysteriously disappeared after their first released demo, and everyone was fine with that, because at least the demo was good..

But this is a slightly crappy demo, so now when you pull the vanishing act again, we don't have anything to admire or fondly remember you by, and you'll pass from memory quicker than an eggy fart.. You ruined one of the few good things going for you. Of course this is all assuming you won't continue working on the game, keep a steadfast iron-will attitude and knock my statements out of the park, but given the track record of devs (not just hentai devs, but devs in general), I think my statements are looking pretty well-founded..

Last edited:

Feggles

Reputation score
I had much the same impression six months or a year ago, when they were ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that they were coming up with a huge new game, plenty of updates, content and fixes will appear...lol

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
since i have won against the goblins i cant get the lose scene wich is bad for me...also i tried looking for the save EVERYWHERE and i couldnt find it so i can atleast resett my save and watch the lose scene with the goblins
please help
Delete this:

C:\Users\__YOUR USERNAME__\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemdomSchool\Switches.dat

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
I uploaded a fix to most bugs :)

fixed a bug which prevented the first goblin from spawning if you accepted the quest.(thx Dan M)

fixed a bug which caused a second textbox to appear if you started talking while the first one was there.

fixed a bug in the Mila Questline which prevented the player from advancing in the questline

fixed a bug in the Goblin QUestline which prevented the Goblin Princess from starting the battle

fixed a bug which caused the player to spawn in a wrong location after getting defeated.

fixed a bug which caused automatic struggling if you held down Q and E buttons (thx "How's it goin dood")

fixed typos

JesusJuice

Reputation score
Its definitely an improvement from the very first demo you posted, but like some of the other posts above, the game still suffers from a lot of problems.

I can barely play through the game in windowed. Full screen makes the game freeze every time I enter a new room or whether the game decides to load to a new area. Some of the character's models squish up during combat, especially one of the girls in the gym.

I don't play enough of these games to tell but it sounds like the music is original? So that might be a plus, a lot of devs rip the same tracks from other games, this one doesn't seem to be doing that. I'd say you are on the right track for this game, as long as you remain consistent with your updates. I don't know whether I'm ready to fully commit to your patreon just yet, but it seems like others have! Good for you!

Basically I feel that that full screen problem is my biggest gripe with this demo, the models of the characters during animations are blocky too. If you can fix that and continue with your intended design (and actually commit and finish) then I think this games potential can be realized.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
question can you unlock all the monster girls shown in the screenshot ?

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
question can you unlock all the monster girls shown in the screenshot ?
Im so sorry, the screenshot is misleading a bit, so i removed it.
At the moment there are 6 different enemies you can unlock.
(4 gym girls and 2 monster girls)

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright thanks.
also is it a bug or is it suppose to be the gobblin rape if you lose the the princess atm ?
also if you do get beaten by gobblin princess your enegry will rappidly go down making the scene repete first rape scene over and over.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
alright thanks.
also is it a bug or is it suppose to be the gobblin rape if you lose the the princess atm ?
also if you do get beaten by gobblin princess your enegry will rappidly go down making the scene repete first rape scene over and over.
yes its a bug.
Thanks, i did not notice it.
I have fixed it .

However, Goblin Princess enslavement is not done yet.

Also the Goblin Princess is slow - but her attacks hit very strong. So its important you dodge them or block them at least.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright.
i like the game so far it is a great consept that i relly did enjoy i hope you keep working and updating ! :)
also if you guys wanna start over the events you dont need to delite the whole file in appdata you can just go
C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemdomSchool
and delete the switches.dat file
that way you keep your saved days and fighter gallery.
delete this.png

StainSpear

Reputation score
Now THIS is a game i wouldn't mind give my money into, i hope you can pull this off, looks really really promising.
Good Luck my dude.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Im not a dude xD
But thank you so much .
So nice <3

The "technical" stuff is mostly done. I can focus on adding new content now. Thats the reason it took so long for this demo.

Also: i didnt "vanish" and came back out of nowhere. I was actively updating. Not publicly but in discord.
All this stuff you dont see (dialogue system, battle system, enemy AI system, energy-system, minigames-system, npc appearence system, input and sfx music performance Optimization and camera and whatnot : someone had to sit and do that (Me).

Locking camera during windowed will be made today later.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you save the game?
Does someone have a save game with all 4 gym girls beaten? I cannot beat the super-fast girl on right.

Btw:
Is it possible to lock the mouse inside the Unity window? The fights are almost impossible to play in windowed mode, and with dual screen it's still a chore.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated a version now where window mode locks the mouse.
Save the game with going to your bed and sleeping.

There are different some different save-files,
One files is for the "Girl Encyclopedia"
Another file is for the "Story-Progress"

But now with the locked mouse you should be able to beat ... cherry i think?
"Cheery" is super fast, but she has very low life. 2 hits are enough.

Mila on the other hand is the hardest encounter.

I designed her that its theoretically possible to beat her, But she was actually supposed to be "beatable" with better stats.
Players however managed to beat her. Well... i cant beat her myself.

Last edited:

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nice that you keep updating.
i was able to beat all the girls in this demo.

but for some weird reason if you beat mila and use her whit other girls in fightroom then there will be a bugg were grappling no longer takes your breath.
also on my save i can se 2 off the enimys that is not in the game yeat a vampire and a other girl asd.png

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your link on your patreon is broken. I can't seem to download it.