What's new

Patreon SIM Active [SaliaCoel] Femdom School and Monster Girls v.095

Freakyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can just go to his main patreon page and download the latest version.

edit: oh, didn't see the creator already posted it :)

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can just go to his main patreon page and download the latest version.

edit: oh, didn't see the creator already posted it :)
No that's good. Unless I'm blind, the OP link doesn't have a link on the page to actually DL, yours does.
-------------------
Might want to mention for 64bit OS. Some folks (like me heh) for 'reasons' run games like this on old backup machines that can be 32bit, not our main ones.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I uploaded a fix to most bugs :)

fixed a bug which prevented the first goblin from spawning if you accepted the quest.(thx Dan M)
I'm still getting this bug in .57
also if you do get beaten by gobblin princess your enegry will rappidly go down making the scene repete first rape scene over and over.
I also got this bug by losing to the large group right before the princess

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey :)
For those who are still interested
There is a new "big" Update!

2 new Areas, 2 new Human enemies, 2 new Monster Girls, some quests and lot of improvements (money + shop )

Enjoy!

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a new "big" Update!

2 new Areas, 2 new Human enemies, 2 new Monster Girls, some quests and lot of improvements (money + shop )

Enjoy!
Is this referring to the now public 0.078?
Saw one new area that had 2 new enemies (cave with the zombie and spider girls) though I'm not really sure about that other area - is it supposed to be the apparent 'main' quest area beyond the cave?

Didn't seem to be able to get any new human enemies, just the 4 gym girls available from previously... assuming from the oct. 25 patreon vote post that they're the #2 & #3 from the image there, though... think #2 is the girl in the corner of the classroom? Guessing the other is the one that gives the green shroom quest (which I was unable to complete... couldn't seem to do anything with either apparent interaction point in the cave - the shrooms, or the area after the spidergirl where I guess you're supposed to need the jump ring)

Is there any way to get more money, or any other place to use it other than the food & drink in the cafeteria? I did all the monstergirls in one day so not sure if they'd respawn after a sleep in bed or something, and the forest area runs pretty bad on my junkpile unless I'm looking at the ground pretty much so a bit reluctant to go out and check o_O (battles run fine enough though at least (y))

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save for this with everything done? Feels really bad to continually lose to goblin priestess (my mouse doesnt seem to want to lock inside window making fight much harder then it should be) and then having to run ALL THE WAY BACK. Done this 3x and don't think its worth trying having to run that far every single time

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
must say i really like this. and it is really my kink :p
How ever the walking around needs fixing it feels extremly clumsy to walk and edges is just terribel to interact whit also the uneven ground in the cave is very bad.

Most animations are good but you need to look over placements of camera and placements on character on some. Like the rape off gym girls camera is on the far side instead off middle.

I must say this i love this idea and i hope u finish it cause it is awsome !
sorry that i cant support you on patreon im strongly agenst supporting unfinished products.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Fully Enyclopedia save file:

Put it in:
C:\Users\R4M0\AppData\LocalLow\"your username"\FemdomSchool

is it supposed to be the apparent 'main' quest area beyond the cave?
Initially yes, but I had some bugs and I had to remove the second area.
Its just an empty area anyway tho^^

Didn't seem to be able to get any new human enemies, just the 4 gym girls available from previously... assuming from the oct. 25 patreon vote post that they're the #2 & #3 from the image there, though... think #2 is the girl in the corner of the classroom? Guessing the other is the one that gives the green shroom quest (which I was unable to complete... couldn't seem to do anything with either apparent interaction point in the cave - the shrooms, or the area after the spidergirl where I guess you're supposed to need the jump ring)
Again, there was a bug with interacting with stuff. I fixed it but it was a bit hard to find, so its fixed in 0.8x :(
I added a little "temporary hack" until I You need to push 6 times the o button in front of the mushroom to pick it up. I thought i would fix it sooner :D

Is there any way to get more money, or any other place to use it other than the food & drink in the cafeteria?
Not yet.
Except 2 minigames. (1 with shrinking and 1 with like reverse ryona)

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like the game's evolved only slightly since I last took a look at it.

If I had one inquiry still about this, it's that the male cums like a pig..
Granted this is one of nearly no other games that has a system like this, a constant-cum effect
makes it very easy to lose if the player starts cumming.. Obviously the game's still in development,
and there'll probably be a proper finishing animation/system later on, but even so, why is there
no option to turn off the music during the quick fight mode?

Also, a more-visceral muffled pumping noise for the cum sound might be more fitting since most of
the sex is penetrative, instead of the low-effort "someone stepping on a turkey baster full of oil from 5 feet away" sound.

Besides that, I would ask for some BJ/HJ animations, but at this point, asking for those in a hentai game
that's still being developed is like asking for the sun to rise.. It already will, and it'd just seem very
weird even if it somehow didn't.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you trigger the giantess part in the demo ?
If you run past through the Gym it's the first door you run into at the end of a corridor. It's just a lone girl standing in a room.
Some Karate Dotjo is right next to it.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you open the door ?
NVM i found out if you change the game settings the door open.
it is not working for me i just get teleported out off ap and fall untill i win by time.

Last edited:
OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
V.095 Changelog:

////////// Gameplay //////////
-Pickable Female Player character
-Pickable Female Futanari Player character
-Better Camera control: Camera now always turns the player in the Camera facing direction.
Hold W Button to walk forward and turn the camera with mouse to walk in camera direction.
-Run with shift. (reduces stamina)
-Loosing clothes in battle will go over to the world.
-New (more beautiful) GUI is now always visible
-Returnstone is always in the inventory.

NEW: Debuffs:
Some Enemies can now inflict debuffs to the Player.
-Ballgag: Stamina is reduced by 50%. Enemy smothering attacks will 3 times as effective.
-Vibrator: In your ass is this strange device is causing strange feelings - from behind. Your movement speed is slowed a bit , arousal-bar is filling slowly. Footcuffs:
-Your movement -.speed is slowed extremely. Handcuffs: You can not attack.
-Seduced: You can not move and not attack for a short time.

////////////// Enemies //////////////
----------------
New: Kitsune

A fast combo-attacking Ninja Monster Girl, who can clone herself.
Watch her here:

-----------------------------------------------
Upgrade: Vanilla (previously Vampire Girl / Bat Princess ):

New Attacks:
Battle-attacks:
-Mind Controlling Eyes: If the Player is facing her for 1 second he gets seduced.
-Chase: If the Player is too far away, Vanilla will fly at the Player in a very high speed. 3 new

Grab-moves:
-New: Breast-Smother,
-New: Slapping/Punching while pushing the Player on the Ground,
-New: Flying Thigh-Headcrusher

Defeat-Scene (will be replaced with enslavement-scene)
----------------
Upgrade: Ray
New Attack: Flying Kiss
// A Heart-shaped Projectile that causes SeductionDebuff on the Player on impact.

Grab-moves:

New: Grab-From-Side-Kiss with Breast-Smother finisher
New: Grab-From-Behind-Kiss with Handsmother finisher
New: Grab-From-Behind-Handsmother
----------------
Upgrade: Teeny (previously Lamia Princess ...)
-Brighter skin,
-Improved face shape

////////// World: ////////// -
School:
-The school Environment is now instanced.
-School outside scene is way more beautiful and performant.
-New fountain. (yay)
- New faction: "Skullgirls"
- A new girlgang "Skullgirls" are causing trouble. Will you defeat them or become their slave? Its up to you.
Daily quest: -You can clean their toilet for 10 coins

Forest:
-A whole new Forest Scene
-Removed the third battle against 8 goblins.

STORY:

+ Dialogue and Relationsship points for characters added to make the game feel more "alive"

+ Hunger / Thirst added!
+ Wardrobe function added!
+ Sleeping without eating doesnt recover energy

+ Energy regeneration is now through eating / drinking and sleeping with full stomach.

+ Rebalancing the games enemies

+ The Gym - girls can be befriended now and have more personality.

+ Forest is completely reworked now.

+ Fields is available, there is only a Kitsune there, but you can walk around and see the environment.

+ Cave has no unpassable places anymore

+ Known Minigame bugs are fixed

+ Ray is now in the Campus building , 2nd floor.

Quickmatch:
+ All Enemies are always unlocked

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NEW: Debuffs:
Some Enemies can now inflict debuffs to the Player.
-Ballgag: Stamina is reduced by 50%. Enemy smothering attacks will 3 times as effective.
-Vibrator: In your ass is this strange device is causing strange feelings - from behind. Your movement speed is slowed a bit , arousal-bar is filling slowly. Footcuffs:
-Your movement -.speed is slowed extremely. Handcuffs: You can not attack.
-Seduced: You can not move and not attack for a short time.
I've seen the seduced debuff, but where are the others? i want to see what this vibrator and ballgag can do!

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
I've seen the seduced debuff, but where are the others? i want to see what this vibrator and ballgag can do!
The current enemies can not do them right now. - It just didnt make sense lore-wise that the current enemies can do those things. I had planned bowsette doing that, but it sadly didnt work out. :-(

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... Version 1.07 is available for public download and has been since Dec. 24 2018. I was probably the only guy here who missed that.