What's new

ADV Patreon Active [Tentakero] Project Cappuccino

Tentakero

Reputation score
Hey guys! We're the developers of Project Cappuccino and we were pointed in your direction as a great community to talk about our game with.

Latest Public Download:

About the Game
You've landed a job at the Resting Bean Cafe & Inn! Friendly coworkers, great pay, a cute uniform-- It's like a dream come true! However, appearances can sometimes be deceiving...
You quickly discover that the Resting Bean has it's share of secrets. Teamed up with Sophie, you decide to investigate the mysterious happenings in the cafe, but it will prove to be a harder task when your carnal desires seem to distract you at every turn. Just what will you discover?

Game Play:
We've got a few things planned in terms of game play that are yet to be added but here's what's currently in game.

Story Mode:
Takes you through an original story in which you take the role of a Supervisor at the Resting Bean Cafe. As mentioned in the synopsis, there is something strange happening at the Resting Bean and you'll soon be drawn into the events that unfold.

Your choices in the story will lead to different outcomes and reactions from characters as the story is fleshed out in future chapters. Constantly neglecting a character for example will lead to them not trusting you with key information pertaining to their story path.

As the Supervisor of the Resting Bean Staff, you are tasked with assigning work to the Cafe Maids. Assigning the appropriate types of work to the corresponding maids will earn you money, which you will then be able to use for purchasing toys and additional rooms from the shop.

Private Encounters:
These encounters take place throughout the story and allow you to reduce stress that builds up on the Maids. Keep in mind that focusing all of your attention on one maid will eventually cause a response from the others!

Free Play Mode:
Allows you to dive right in to NSFW scenes with characters. In the final build, unlocking characters in Free Play Mode will require meeting them in Story Mode. At the moment, characters are available in Free Play Mode without having to unlock them. Cerise, our newest character is only available in Room 2 at the moment in the latest Patron build.

Our plan is to make each room have something unique to them. The player's apartment allows you to take two girls at the same time as opposed to the first which just allows one. As development continues, we'll be adding a gallery system and improving the current save/load system that's in place to allow for global unlocks within the gallery itself.

Social Media
If you would like to keep up with ongoing development of the game, you can follow us basically anywhere:

We'll be updating this thread periodically with new content that has been added, primarily when a new public build is released.

We appreciate any feedback/questions as we are constantly trying to improve any issues people may come across.
Thanks! - Vanis

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I have been a Patreon for several months. The above post speaks for itself as does the public demo.

Honestly I could sit here and sing praises about the game endlessly, but it would simply be my opinion and I don't expect everyone to share it so I'll keep it short.

From story, artwork, and game mechanics in the rooms, nothing has disappointed me. Currently there is a diverse amount of toys to use, with each girl having different sexual prefrences. The story has a clear direction and won't force you to think too hard, but it will keep you interested while feeling like your decisions have some impact. The artwork is great and ties a lot of it together. Plus it's nice to see a game thats not 3D rendered characters. Personally I would suggest playing through the story before diving into the Free Mode, but given this site I won't expect most of you to do just that. Nor could I blame you as I have spent far too much time in free mode myself... However after exploreing each girl's sexual preferences to your hearts content, definitly hit up the story mode and get to know the girl or girls you've toyed with! (Story plays like a VN)

One of the best parts about this project and its development is the Discord. The developers are fairly active as are several of the Patreons, myself included.
This makes for an amazing amount of transparency behind the projects development, while also allowing for feedback and ideas to be heard. That said I can't think of a single instance where such things went ignored.
Conversations are endlessly amusing, while everyone maintains respect for one another. Lastly as good as a project is, I've always felt like its made many times better when you get to interact with the people behind it.

All in all I highly recommend not only the game, but the developers as well. It's been a fun ride and I plan on continuing to support them through this and future projects as well.

PS: Sophie main for life!

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This reminds me of an old game named Maid Story. Pretty cute art by the way.

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
So I have been a Patreon for several months. The above post speaks for itself as does the public demo.

Honestly I could sit here and sing praises about the game endlessly, but it would simply be my opinion and I don't expect everyone to share it so I'll keep it short.

From story, artwork, and game mechanics in the rooms, nothing has disappointed me. Currently there is a diverse amount of toys to use, with each girl having different sexual prefrences. The story has a clear direction and won't force you to think too hard, but it will keep you interested while feeling like your decisions have some impact. The artwork is great and ties a lot of it together. Plus it's nice to see a game thats not 3D rendered characters. Personally I would suggest playing through the story before diving into the Free Mode, but given this site I won't expect most of you to do just that. Nor could I blame you as I have spent far too much time in free mode myself... However after exploreing each girl's sexual preferences to your hearts content, definitly hit up the story mode and get to know the girl or girls you've toyed with! (Story plays like a VN)

One of the best parts about this project and its development is the Discord. The developers are fairly active as are several of the Patreons, myself included.
This makes for an amazing amount of transparency behind the projects development, while also allowing for feedback and ideas to be heard. That said I can't think of a single instance where such things went ignored.
Conversations are endlessly amusing, while everyone maintains respect for one another. Lastly as good as a project is, I've always felt like its made many times better when you get to interact with the people behind it.

All in all I highly recommend not only the game, but the developers as well. It's been a fun ride and I plan on continuing to support them through this and future projects as well.

PS: Sophie main for life!
Thank you Karma!

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
This reminds me of an old game named Maid Story. Pretty cute art by the way.
Someone had that same thought a little while ago! Can't say we've actually played Maid Story before but it's cool that we're reminding people of it. Also, thank you for the compliment!

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone had that same thought a little while ago! Can't say we've actually played Maid Story before but it's cool that we're reminding people of it. Also, thank you for the compliment!
You are welcome. I thank you guys too for making this one. I really like the soundtrack, pretty catchy for me. I wish you good luck in your projects

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
You are welcome. I thank you guys too for making this one. I really like the soundtrack, pretty catchy for me. I wish you good luck in your projects
Thanks a ton! We usually don't hear feedback regarding the sound track so it's nice to see that some are liking it!

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
We’ve outlined our workload for the coming months in an updated Development Road Map!

Lots of behind the scenes info for those that wish to see what’s in team Tentakero’s development pipeline!

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a ton! We usually don't hear feedback regarding the sound track so it's nice to see that some are liking it!
It's one of the reason I keep coming back there. Also the undressing minigame is an interesting concept, i wonder if there is any punishment and reward system from it?

Few things I have in mind to ask like when the story ends, is there any endless mode in there? And will the MC will have an all out with all 4 cuties at the same time? (heh)

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
It's one of the reason I keep coming back there. Also the undressing minigame is an interesting concept, i wonder if there is any punishment and reward system from it?

Few things I have in mind to ask like when the story ends, is there any endless mode in there? And will the MC will have an all out with all 4 cuties at the same time? (heh)
Our main goal for the undressing system is to have extra character building. Since the girls will talk to the player, we plan on factoring in if they like them or how stressed out they may be from the work days. We're still playing around with some ideas for it such as bonus love tokens for the gallery or increasing how much a girl likes the player for story route purposes.

As for the endless mode, it may depend on which ending you get. Some of them will end up with different staff remaining in the cafe but it's something we've considered as well. After all, players do need a way of unlocking all the toys and gallery art once the story ends.

Lastly, the 4 girls scene may be a bit ambitious but I can't outright deny it just yet since the story is grouping all the girls at the cafe in chapter 4...

Thanks for the questions!

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well this answered my question about the missing link between work and private time with the girls with the undressing minigame. As the rest just food for thought from me. I guess for now i will wait for any update you will give. Thanks for answering. :D

Last edited:
OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
We hosted a stream yesterday where Doku drew an art piece based on what people voted on for August. Here's the result!

August_Poll_Mira_Cat_Lingerie.jpg

We had some doubts about Mira being able to rock the cat lingerie but we were definitely proven wrong. Hope you guys like it!

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
Version 1.9.0 of Project Cappuccino has been released! Full change log of what's new can be seen here:

We're preparing a new public build and are shooting to have it out sometime at the end of September/Beginning of October.

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
We've got a new public build available!

There are still some kinks being worked out of the gallery and undressing system so they are not present in this build, however, this version features extended story content and Mira in Room 1. Love tokens earned in story mode are retained in your save file so make sure to not delete your appdata! You'll be able to spend these later. We expect to have the gallery and undressing system fully functioning and presentable by the next public release.

Hope you guys enjoy whats new!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah I remember hearing about this game, I think because I heard about 'undressing minigame', and my mind thought that meant it had like, strip poker or something in it, hahaha...
Guess it can't hurt to give it a try, even if I'm pretty sure strip poker, or any strip game, isn't anywhere on the development plan.

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
Ah I remember hearing about this game, I think because I heard about 'undressing minigame', and my mind thought that meant it had like, strip poker or something in it, hahaha...
Guess it can't hurt to give it a try, even if I'm pretty sure strip poker, or any strip game, isn't anywhere on the development plan.
Definitely no strip poker here lmao but thanks for giving it a shot!

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
Last month we launched a mini comic series based around the game! We couldn't pass up the opportunity to create a Halloween themed one so we had everyone vote on costumes for the girls.

Check out our Halloween Mini comic here!

MiraChibi.png

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score

Version 1.12.0 of Project Cappuccino is now available for supporters! Our full change log of what's new can be seen here:

Attachments

OP
Tentakero

Tentakero

Reputation score
A new public version is now available for download. We've set up an info page that includes the links as well as some additional details.

Hope you guys enjoy!