What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is great, I love the combat and how it's handled among a few of the many things.

That and the open world feel of it is nice ha ha.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got impatient waiting for the english steam release so I emailed the publisher, OTAKU Plan. Their response:
"Thank you for reaching out. The translation is done, but we still need to fix the game program to let it be able to release on Steam. this will take a few months."
Kinda vague that it needs to be"fixed", afaik there wasn't anything in the game that'd be objectionable to steam's guidelines so they must mean fix in a literal sense. A few months... fuckin hell...

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mtool makes the UI all pixelated and garbage for me. Haven't worked out ways to resize the font in a way that doesn't either mess up the word wrapping, the resolution on certain text boxes, or cause other weird issues. Plus, if this publisher/translator is good, it'll top the machine translation. Some accessories and skills had utterly incomprehensible names.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I especially like the ease of purchasing. I've jumped through hoops a few times to pay for hentai on... I think it was fantia? in order to support the artist, but I've been holding on to my money until this steam release is out.

warofted

Reputation score
Just finished the game and I have a few questions regarding the plot.

When Miko investigates the Nayuta poster for the first time, it states that Nayuta after defeating the demon king, went on in search of her missing older sister. Does this mean that the bad ending where Setsuna got taken away by the demon king is actually canon or does this game take place during 1 and 2 and Nayuta is searching for the sister who ran away? Am I mistaken something here?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just finished the game and I have a few questions regarding the plot.

When Miko investigates the Nayuta poster for the first time, it states that Nayuta after defeating the demon king, went on in search of her missing older sister. Does this mean that the bad ending where Setsuna got taken away by the demon king is actually canon or does this game take place during 1 and 2 and Nayuta is searching for the sister who ran away? Am I mistaken something here?
Nayuta "defeating" the demon king was always a cover story; the previous protagonist fulfilled her duty but disappeared afterwards. This gives both of them convenient alibis for posterity so that the truth remains hidden. True end from the previous game remains canon.

wharit

Reputation score
Rule #3 - Do not ask for links
Just q few questions, Is this game finished? If it is can I have it? or else the latest version please?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, since a link beggar bumped the thread, maybe I should send another question to the publisher about the game's release? It's been "a few months". I'll try and get a response tomorrow.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Otaku Plan still has the game listed on Steam as "coming soon." I think this is just a "it's done when it's done" thing.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably, but would be nice to know if it's coming sooner than later.

That said, having tried to translate this beast of a game, I can understand why it's taking so long

oldboggy

Reputation score
for what it is worth, back on March 22 (this year), the most brilliant and oh so creative Unko Morimori Maru said
" The English version is currently being translated. Sorry for the delay, but we still don't know when the delivery date will be. "

sigh, I am really looking forward to this.

(the quote is from )

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I got so used to the janky mtool translation that I don't think I'll ever be able to take this game seriously with a proper English version.