What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly just forgot how to navigate Enty and now get charged $10/mo for things you absolute units hand me for free anyways
Buy a problem, found a solution. gg
That being said I'll sell shiny underwear to the lad who gives me this new Harvest Moon update

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Another update today. I hope you like lighthouses and ghosts.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a perk to a "purity" run or is it not even a thing?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there a perk to a "purity" run or is it not even a thing?
Considering how it's pretty much impossible to not get groped at least once, I doubt it. The last game didn't reward it, either.
Hell, the last game gave you skill points for unlocking enemies in the gallery, and gave you permanent stat boost items for getting molested.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering how it's pretty much impossible to not get groped at least once, I doubt it. The last game didn't reward it, either.
It's mostly the CRIT H stuff in this one that gives you item-based power-ups, similar to the last one. I'm just curious if there was any sort of plot changers to it. Spent too long trying a purist run only to find out it was pointless. Darn.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea what the "correct" answer is with the flower girls? I never get it right.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any idea what the "correct" answer is with the flower girls? I never get it right.
Been a while, but I think 14 worked for me, or whatever the lowest number was.

Right, I should probably also include that he's adding another combat rape portrait.

I think that's the third, since this game and the last had one from the front and one from the back.

Edit: another one of his tweets earlier in the day that I missed said it's for "Strong H-attacks." So I fully expect this to be her getting knocked on her ass from tanuki cum hitting her back like a truck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All right, I looked into supporting this and used Ci-en to get the latest update. As previously noted in the thread, it mostly just consists of the boss and the CGs related to it; everything else, at least H-wise, is the same as the last update that was shared on here. There's also the animal/farming content that was mentioned earlier.

Also, just a heads up that I likely won't spend for next month's updates, as I'd rather wait at least a few months before I pay more. Let me know if you all have any trouble with my link, as well - oh, and I included a hacked save (well, I used Cheat Engine to get a ton of money/levels) that's right at the latest boss, if you want to save time getting to it.

Attachments

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This is one of the many instances I feel guilty about my piracy, I want every H-game dev to have more money than they need but this one in particular.

Anyway I overhauled the fuck out of the OP, let me know if there's anything I've missed or got wrong.

alan0n

Reputation score
Naw OP looks very good man. Almost to the point it needs a TLDR. Nice work.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay the new update is missing some audio files that will break the game.

Solution:
For any audio files missing in curent update just look to the previous version you have. Nothing too far back. Select Audio/SE/ and select all audio and copy. Go to recent Audio/SE and paste it. Ignore audio already there and allow the missing files to fill in and profit.

Last edited:

Derpmaci

Reputation score
Okay the new update is missing some audio files that will break the game.

Solution:
For any audio files missing in curent update just look to the previous version you have. Nothing too far back. Select Audio/SE/ and select all audio and copy. Go to recent Audio/SE and paste it. Ignore audio already there and allow the missing files to fill in and profit.
Tried replacing Audio files, still didn't work. It keeps telling me File Corrupted D:

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
All right, I looked into supporting this and used Ci-en to get the latest update. As previously noted in the thread, it mostly just consists of the boss and the CGs related to it; everything else, at least H-wise, is the same as the last update that was shared on here. There's also the animal/farming content that was mentioned earlier.

Also, just a heads up that I likely won't spend for next month's updates, as I'd rather wait at least a few months before I pay more. Let me know if you all have any trouble with my link, as well - oh, and I included a hacked save (well, I used Cheat Engine to get a ton of money/levels) that's right at the latest boss, if you want to save time getting to it.
You're a hero among men! Thanks for the share and nice packaging!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Enty updated:

Seems that there is a new version up (Haven't read the thread in long time ago and i wondered why wasn't it on the front for a while)

Image sneak peek features 3 enemies "working together" against MC

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I think it was one of the new positions he added for Heavy H Attacks.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Heavy H will now bring up new poses with increased intensity and what have you, so Noble is correct. There are three or four of them.