What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Enty is the worst.
If it rejects one payment on your card, it takes away your sub entirely, and if the dev locks in the max, you can't re-enlist into it, meaning I have to wait for a release despite spending $30 on it so far.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't forget, there's always Ci-en if anyone wants to support them and can't get in through Enty because of the subscriber limit:

Judging from earlier comments, you may have to use a Japanese DLsite account to subscribe, but I assume almost everyone who's ever bought a game from them has one (and it's not really tough to make one even if you already have an English account - I have both, myself).

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
New blog update explaining the "Heavy H-attack" mechanics, and the new version is released:
It's in-between the damage of a ligh tH-attack (Generic standing poses) and a critical-H (Dedicated CG), and can occur immediately after restraint or being knocked down. The probability of it happening increase as H-Combo does. Has 3 new poses and seems to (be planned to) work with all enemies

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New blog update explaining the "Heavy H-attack" mechanics, and the new version is released:
It's in-between the damage of a ligh tH-attack (Generic standing poses) and a critical-H (Dedicated CG), and can occur immediately after restraint or being knocked down. The probability of it happening increase as H-Combo does. Has 3 new poses and seems to (be planned to) work with all enemies
Also a new set of enemies were announced for a swamp-like area.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
wow, just noticed the amount of work you've put into the OP. Nice!
btw I'm guessing these are those new poses you've mentioned

pretty juicy stuff, I like it

comakill23

Reputation score
Definitely day 1 purchase for me if it gets an official ENG translation.

How can we help convince the author ?
They are motivated to bring it to English markets(including steam) but it's a hell of a lot easier for them to give it a machine translation and I say that because they did do that for their last game. Still infinitely better than moonspeak or machine translation tools

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I see that a new demo version came out today, but I'm not sure what's in it; I currently don't see anything on the blog, the Enty version doesn't show any further info unless you're a supporter (and I can't be one thanks to that blasted subscriber limit they have set on it), and the Ci-en page doesn't seem to give any details on the content. Anyway, here are the links to the relevant patron sites:

I'm still saddled with 500 points on Enty, but again, that subscriber limit's keeping me from getting the latest demo. Sorry, everyone.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see that a new demo version came out today, but I'm not sure what's in it; I currently don't see anything on the blog, the Enty version doesn't show any further info unless you're a supporter (and I can't be one thanks to that blasted subscriber limit they have set on it), and the Ci-en page doesn't seem to give any details on the content. Anyway, here are the links to the relevant patron sites:

I'm still saddled with 500 points on Enty, but again, that subscriber limit's keeping me from getting the latest demo. Sorry, everyone.
Gotcha covered. He added a new Wetland and Demon to the area. Fuck talking about that I still need to face off against that demon in the lighthouse as I will admit it had to be the only one that caused me a issue.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The update was posted about on the devblog

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The update was posted about on the devblog
Yeah, looks like they took a while to post about it on their blog (it wasn't there when I posted). Looks like a lot's being added, which is enticing. I'll likely be waiting at least another month before I grab the newest demo, though, unless a spot opens on Enty.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But on a curious note. Any tips facing the demon in the lighthouse as I keep on getting smacked with that annoying ass birdcage trap or that multi-firebomb spell and get OHKO'ed. Have any builds or strats to use?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But on a curious note. Any tips facing the demon in the lighthouse as I keep on getting smacked with that annoying ass birdcage trap or that multi-firebomb spell and get OHKO'ed. Have any builds or strats to use?
I have not actually managed to kill that boss yet as my gear is crap but this is what i know:

You can't kill the little guys because they just re-spawn and counter with the fire bomb attack.
As for the cage: you can doge it using the dodge skill and you can see it coming as one of the little guys will be flashing yellow.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is the Heavy H attacks in the latest demo?
I believe they are but can't confirm. The latest update coincided with the blog post talking about the new enemies (some of which don't have their critical-H "in the current release"), which was a week or two after heavy-h mechanics were explained. There's also a video on the dev's twitter of a battle with one of the new enemies showing the new poses.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The heavy H has been in there since the previous update. So yes it is.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
getting a bit off-topic, pretty sure there's multiple threads for this in H-Game Discussions, if not you could make a thread for more requests

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog updated on the 13th talking about new areas and the enemies which populate them. There's CG also of the varying HCGs available.

Not that this would interest the Enty crowd anyway since they would have known about this first. The blog only gives out information on latest builds several weeks after they were discussed and pioneered on the Enty board.