What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've had so little of interest (to me) pop up lately that I went ahead and resubscribed on Ci-en for this month. I haven't extensively played the latest build yet, but I've noticed that at least two of the new enemies currently don't have animations implemented and there's no boss fight just yet; if anyone finds anything else of interest, I'd be thankful to hear of it. I think the saves I included are all in the newest area.

Oh, and avoid the water. Or not. Depends on your priorities, I guess.

Attachments

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
I've had so little of interest (to me) pop up lately that I went ahead and resubscribed on Ci-en for this month. I haven't extensively played the latest build yet, but I've noticed that at least two of the new enemies currently don't have animations implemented and there's no boss fight just yet; if anyone finds anything else of interest, I'd be thankful to hear of it. I think the saves I included are all in the newest area.

Truly a king among men. Thank you.

jakepeppersplurf

Reputation score

When I try to extract the game, a few files fail and I can't play it. Any idea what I can do to fix this problem?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When I try to extract the game, a few files fail and I can't play it. Any idea what I can do to fix this problem?
Is your computer using japanese local setting ? Extraction of file with japanese name might fail when using non japanese local setting. It may be that (or the archive got corrupted during download - try repairing it or re downloading it).

If it's the language problem, switch to japanese local setting to extract or use emulating tool to do it.

jakepeppersplurf

Reputation score
Is your computer using japanese local setting ? Extraction of file with japanese name might fail when using non japanese local setting. It may be that (or the archive got corrupted during download - try repairing it or re downloading it).

If it's the language problem, switch to japanese local setting to extract or use emulating tool to do it.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot

jakepeppersplurf

Reputation score

Changing the locale seemed to fix most of the problem, but i think the game.rgss3a is messed up and the game crashes during certain scenes.

scwanobi

Lurker
Reputation score
You can also try renaming the folders to english characters. Works for a lot games.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an update but no idea what it be.
Seems like kappa got a heavy attack, by the looks of it.
Will test to confirm.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The big sandworm and the kappa now have critical H.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
That better become a usable thing and if it does I'm not going back to the default.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
It's from Unko's twitter, link in op.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If there was one thing the previous game lacked, it was alternate outfits. Really hope that makes it into this one.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While multiple outfits always take a ton of work it would probably have been plausibly doable with the cut-ins, since those are already completely layer-based.
Too bad I don't see it happening with the critical CGs though, they'd either have to be left jarringly untouched, or redrawn for the outfit. At best we might get one area with specific scenes for it, but I'm guessing this is just a doodle he did for fun, not knowing how much people would probably want it lol

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
pffft... i know there's frying pan as a weapon in this game, but i just can't stop laughing whenever i see one...
Where's my Frying Pan emote? Damn your attempt at copyrighting basic kitchen tools, PlayerUnknown!