What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those aren't leeches, those are carnivorous worms (which normally prey on earthworms by immobilizing them, liquefying them, and slurping them up) that sometimes pack potent neurotoxins.

Again, that is a weirdly specific thing to pick as the induces lactation monster.

Caernarvon

Reputation score
I don't know if it's been said already, but difficulty settings are located in the items menu on the far-right tab. It's the first item on the left and top options=easier while bottom=harder. Just thought this could help out.

Mage17

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Would anyone mind sharing the latest build? I'm curious about the new boss, but not curious enough to get a credit card just so I can donate 5(ish) dollars once, then cancel the card. (I only have/use PayPal and check cards)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
If that will end up happening I will a happy boi. And it would just elevate Unko even further in my eyes, they are already one of my absolute favorites as far as H-game people are concerned. Buuuuut somehow I imagine these are just accessory items given actual appearance on the character. Somewhat like the Black Glasses you needed to use in the previous game against that one boss.

miko + bondage? now that's what i mean best combination ;)
Let it be known that this man speaks of the truth.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Buuuuut somehow I imagine these are just accessory items given actual appearance on the character. Somewhat like the Black Glasses you needed to use in the previous game against that one boss.
They're an equip that lowers accuracy but raises EXP, apparently.
I think her putting that kinky shit on by choice makes it lewder.

comakill23

Reputation score
Miko is a kinky girl that likes playing dressup.
If this has a better bondage system than the last two Ahriman games, I will be upset.

Not far away at all. A status effect where you need to do xyz to remove and appears on the character is nothing new to the dev.

At this point I would be glad if we could get something besides slimes, worms and shit like that. Robots? Aliens(again)? Human-like creatures? bondage? count me in I prefer not battling against the sewer blob of garbage or the AIDS worm.

comakill23

Reputation score
We had all of those last game, so hopefully we get something new.
True though we didn't really have the full taste, there was like 2 enemies that had bondage, 1 robot and a few humanoids. I like the variety approach but I wish it was a little more broad in terms of enemy types.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i actually hope the snakeguys come back, everything else was rather dissapointing or weird (Mostly the actual-garbage enemies)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The naga was certainly my favorite. Would work pretty well with the group attacks to I reckon.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
New tweet shows a food-ingredient production system/mingame

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Getting back again into this game, question though.

Whats the location of the frogs, leeches and ghost? Right way is for the bats, snakes and weird ghouls, Top and right is the sunken ship (Mermaids, snail looking old guys, and stardicks)

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Latest version is up in the OP courtesy of chuck - the new bossfight and its CGs, plus (I think) all the remaining CGs for the swamp-area enemies are in.