What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like that they're human enemies, wonder is that supposed to be a boss though? Or a normal enemy? Either way it doesn't look like she studied Japanese rope bondage, that rope job is terrible, lol. Good for Miko though, I think it'd be hard to escape from real rope bondage.

comakill23

Reputation score
I like that they're human enemies, wonder is that supposed to be a boss though? Or a normal enemy? Either way it doesn't look like she studied Japanese rope bondage, that rope job is terrible, lol. Good for Miko though, I think it'd be hard to escape from real rope bondage.
They look like the super bondage squad. Though I wonder what the fatty in the yellow does(vanilla rape whilst miko is vulnerable?). Hyped for the update for sure.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Big thanks to you Chuck, now the only issue is wandering around I didn't seem to be able to find what has changed in this version. Playing around with the newish accessories, it is neat that the blindfold makes battles dark, and the gag seems to make it so you cant use skills. Pretty cool that there is not only a visual representation for those, but a gameplay effect as well.

Also, if anyone can save me from my non technical self, I seem to have somehow set the game to fullscreen... how do I go back to windowed mode?

comakill23

Reputation score
Big thanks to you Chuck, now the only issue is wandering around I didn't seem to be able to find what has changed in this version. Playing around with the newish accessories, it is neat that the blindfold makes battles dark, and the gag seems to make it so you cant use skills. Pretty cool that there is not only a visual representation for those, but a gameplay effect as well.

Also, if anyone can save me from my non technical self, I seem to have somehow set the game to fullscreen... how do I go back to windowed mode?
F5 I think. This patch was mainly bugfixes n shit but next patch will likely be those cool bondage enemies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So something I've been meaning to ask since last patch.... there seem to be more things you can equip like the blindfold, gag, and collar. But I don't know what exactly they are or what they do. You do get them at the same time as the others, though. I think there were around 5 total items, I think?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So something I've been meaning to ask since last patch.... there seem to be more things you can equip like the blindfold, gag, and collar. But I don't know what exactly they are or what they do. You do get them at the same time as the others, though. I think there were around 5 total items, I think?
Blindfold : Darken the battle area of enemies and attack will be likely to miss
Gag : You can't use spell
Collar : TP is always 0
Vibrator : Sometimes your MP will decrease
Bondage : Restrain state at the start of the game

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nice. Just makes me wish even more I could read moonrunes.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How you use VNR? I drug the .exe file at vnr but when game runs, it says translation disable. This is my first attemp....

well... at account (vnr) i have language english,but the above translation is japan (same as the below - game text) So how to make above translation english?
Need help guys..

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, apparently, the "bad guy exorcist group" consists of and her goon squad (you know, from Yatterman). Or lookalikes thereof.

Though... I have a nagging suspicion that they are actually the good guys.

Miko was sealed away in the "Wall Where the Demon Dwells" (lit. "Demon-Dwelling Fence"), the eponymous rock-sealed cave which the island and the town are named after (all "Masukaki" in Japanese). She wakes up a thousand years later after an earthquake broke the seal (and coincidentally also woke up all the other youkai/demons/spirits across the whole island). With a serious case of amnesia due to her long slumber.

Tsugumi (the assistant character who looks like Kancolle Inazuma with glasses. Her name was translated as "Thrush" in the thread OP) discovers Miko in the cave and recognizes her for being the ancient Exorcist-Miko of legend (apparently Tsugumi is quite into Exorcist-Miko lore and is a big fan of Nayuta from the previous game). She brings Miko back to society and enlists her help to combat the newly-arisen demons that plague the island.

Tsugumi was surprised to find Miko in the cave, as according to folklore (which gave the island the town their name in the first place) one would expect to find a demon or some sort of evil entity inside, not a "savior". Tsugumi attributes the discrepancy to misremembered history (facts getting distorted as they are passed down through the generations).

(Spoilers from previous game.)
My speculah is that the folklore was actually right. Miko turned evil or was corrupted somehow and ended up sealed in the cave. Note that her hair turned white (it was black in the children picture book that regales her exploits, and Miko herself attested it was black too when 'unironically' taking a jab at Nayuta's hair, hypocritially calling the latter an old hag in the process). Now, whose hair turned white too after consorting with demons and messing around the demonic arts? Nayuta, the main villain (and Setsuna's sister) from the previous game (well, until her plan backfired, that is).

(This might also explain Miko's tremendous appetite. And apparent longevity.)

Like Nayuta, the exorcist community probably hushed up the whole issue to save face, so Miko ended up being treated as a legendary hero. They still wouldn't want anybody to break the seal though, which was why the cave was given such an ominous name.

Then the earthquake happened, the seal broke, and the exorcist community collectively shat their pants as they realize their Sealed Evil in a Can just broke out.

(But fortunately for everyone involved, Miko is missing most of her memories.)

TL;DR: Miko is Darth Revan. (figuratively speaking)

--

Side note, Miko talks in an antiquated style of speech, basically the Japanese equivalent of Ye Olde Faux Shakespeare. She is someone from the far past, after all. There's a lot of fish-out-of-the-water jokes involving her mistaking the purpose and/or name of a modern day object (like the Roomba). She doesn't get most of the 'newer' loanwords borrowed from English, which is why the UI and item names consistently use hiragana (and sometimes with 'wrong' long vowels or germinate consonants, or just flatout wrong misheard vowels/consonants) where katakana would normally be appropriate.

So, yeah, the UI reads like "Serve" and "Lord" instead of "Save" and "Load", and Lipovitamin wind up sounding like "Liver Bear Mint". And "Holy Esther" for "Polyester". Or at least that would be the cultural equivalent (the Japanese ones actually sound like different words). You know, like when your grandma mishears all those new-fangled modern words.

Last edited:

fula_flight

Reputation score
How you use VNR?
the language settings in the account is for your VNR UI, not your JP - EN translation, have you installed the dictionaries? LEC / ATLAS? try using this guide and do it step by step.

So, yeah, the UI reads like "Serve" and "Lord" instead of "Save" and "Load", and Lipovitamin wind up sounding like "Liver Bear Mint". And "Holy Esther" for "Polyester". Or at least that would be the cultural equivalent (the Japanese ones actually sound like different words). You know, like when your grandma mishears all those new-fangled modern words.
it's really cute for a lady out of her time, one of the reason I really like this dev is all the little things and details. Although it makes things difficult to understand for some of the jokes as if trying to understand loanwords in katakana isn't hard enough (アンバリバボ comes to mind).

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
it's really cute for a lady out of her time, one of the reason I really like this dev is all the little things and details. Although it makes things difficult to understand for some of the jokes as if trying to understand loanwords in katakana isn't hard enough (アンバリバボ comes to mind).
Yeah, I pity whoever is going to translate the game later. Coming up with equivalent puns isn't easy.

There's a part early in the game where Tsugumi contacts Miko for the first time (to fulfill her Mission Control role), in the process explaining the device she uses to do said contacting. Miko mishears "transceiver" as "toranshii baa", which can roughly mean "Can't-Catch-This-(ish)-Granny". The best thing I can come up with in English is "Dance Seer", which makes Miko seem a bit more hard-of-hearing than she actually is. (Not that it doesn't fit her lolihag JK Hag image.) It also requires adapting the rest of the convo (which features, among other things, Tsugumi wondering why Miko is harping on about grannies).

Speaking of JKs, you know that high school uniform Miko wears by default? It's Tsugumi's old uniform, which explains why it's bursting at the seams. Especially at around a certain... region.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
There's also a program called "Textractor" which works on this with Bing translation

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the language settings in the account is for your VNR UI, not your JP - EN translation, have you installed the dictionaries? LEC / ATLAS? try using this guide and do it step by step.

Thank you fahmikan. Works great now. Finally i can get a clue of the story. You are the best :)