What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

This game really does deserve a translation, considering how funny it is and how above-average the plot is.
There was also a vote a while back that got settled. The options were between the previous protagonist returning to re-establish her village, a new demon hunter starting out, and the "first" demon hunter getting resurrected. The third got chosen and her design is the one with the white hair. The last two were also supposed to be flat and stacked, respectively, so that probably had a big influence in the vote. Almost nobody voted for the original protagonist.
If he makes the h aspect of combat a little more in-depth and keeps everything else about the same, the next game will definitely be worth anyone's time.

Flat-chested demon hunter who works for a small branch of the demon hunter society (she is one of only two members of the branch). A game featuring her would be light on story and instead allow a great degree of freedom.
Yeah. Personally I'd be fine with any of the characters, though I did find the comment on game design for the flat-chested one intriguing. "Great degree of freedom" got me wondering what he could mean by that. Any potential of more diverse mechanics and less reliance on scripted narrative always works well for me (although that's partly based on language barrier). Guess it will remain a mystery. Oh well.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Great degree of freedom" got me wondering what he could mean by that. Any potential of more diverse mechanics and less reliance on scripted narrative always works well for me (although that's partly based on language barrier).
I don't know what else he could really do with that. His last game had something like 15+ levels that you could do in mostly any order like you were playing Demon's Souls. The only thing I can imagine would be more of a Zelda-type overworld of walking to the dungeons similar to games like Holy Grail of Alharan or Platinum War Elf.
I would hope he sticks with the style of levels he had in his last game, but a few more varieties of grabs. Setsuna would alternate between sprites of either being grabbed from behind, facing the camera, or being grabbed from behind with her butt towards the camera. If he threw in two or so more possible angles and kept everything else the same the next game would be worth it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know what else he could really do with that. His last game had something like 15+ levels that you could do in mostly any order like you were playing Demon's Souls. The only thing I can imagine would be more of a Zelda-type overworld of walking to the dungeons similar to games like Holy Grail of Alharan or Platinum War Elf.
I would hope he sticks with the style of levels he had in his last game, but a few more varieties of grabs. Setsuna would alternate between sprites of either being grabbed from behind, facing the camera, or being grabbed from behind with her butt towards the camera. If he threw in two or so more possible angles and kept everything else the same the next game would be worth it.
I don't really care what format the new game takes as long as it's as cohesive as this one. Something a bit more open-worldy would be nice, but in most of the H-games that are, there's lots of same-enemy spam. Less linearity means less likelihood of missing content or getting lost and frustrated though.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There was a blog update today about the next game.

Jesus gets his wish, because it's apparently "open world" game set on an island. Shortcuts between areas can be made. Dungeons can be found. There are a few pictures to be had.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is it bad I'm already hyped?

fateflyzy

Reputation score

Good news for you masochists out there: today's update added the HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty. It also looks like there's a spot in the CG room to fight a bunch of random enemies at once (look for Setsuna, i.e. the heroine). I'm unsure if there's more to it than just that, so go crazy and find out for me.
apologies for the hassle but could you/someone pm me the link? my browser has some issues that crashes when I download files except through torrent/mega (external file grabbing) thanks for keeping up to date with this game and providing all these info!! :D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

apologies for the hassle but could you/someone pm me the link? my browser has some issues that crashes when I download files except through torrent/mega (external file grabbing) thanks for keeping up to date with this game and providing all these info!! :D
I'll PM you (just saying this here so no one else feels the need to also do it). I also reuploaded the game to one of my older posts again, in case anyone else is reading this at a later date and still needs a copy.

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More Updated on his blog

New Game title is 蘇る退魔巫女(仮)

Game System basicaly base on this game

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So this game just got an update with a massive changelog. Combat rebalancing, text changes, extra narration, a new status effect, fixed some unreachable places on the map, CG changes, and a lot of bugs fixed.
The list is pretty big, and is up on his blog. The new version number is 1.14.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So this game just got an update with a massive changelog. Combat rebalancing, text changes, extra narration, a new status effect, fixed some unreachable places on the map, CG changes, and a lot of bugs fixed.
The list is pretty big, and is up on his blog. The new version number is 1.14.
Would love to get my hands on that update. Just tried to buy it myself, but can't use my card.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have the chance right now, but I'll upload my copy later tonight if no one else actually owns it (shame on you - it's even half off right now) and shares it, themselves, in the meantime.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oooh mama, update sounds great. Good chance to replay this one and actually beat it for once instead of accidentaly deleting my save file TWICE

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this game playable without a English translation? I assume it does not have one.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is this game playable without a English translation? I assume it does not have one.
Yeah, you won't understand much of it though. I recommend ITHVNR with Translation Aggregator

also where that dl at elusi

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rune-readers and machine-users came through with information in bits and pieces, and someone collected them all in a post somewhere in this thread, including a strategy guide for each boss. If you find that post, you can use it to get through the game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, after coming down with something and then having the internet go down over here for at least a few hours (hard to tell just how long it was out, as I was in bed for a good 10 hours or so), I come back to some users talking to me like they're owed something and that I need to get off my butt and give it to them. I share games that I buy with my own money or otherwise download from sketchy pay sites and ask for literally nothing in return but a thank you (and I've seen reuploaders take my uploads and put them on their own sites to make money off of downloads/ads), yet there's been an increasing amount of people messaging me lately and acting like I'm nothing more than some kind of pirate vending machine.

I'm really glad whenever I can make someone happy, trust me, but I have my limits, too. If people are going to continue to act unappreciative, then they can buy the games they want, themselves, or ask and wait for someone else to share it. My frustration is probably exacerbated because I'm still tired and sick, but I'm not in the mood for this junk - though I appreciate that not everyone was rude to me when asking me why I hadn't uploaded it yet.

As for the game itself, I'm not completely sure of everything that's been added, but I noticed that there's at least an extra scene with the brown-haired priestess boss where she ends up getting raped by those monkey-dog enemies. I didn't immediately notice any other new CG when doing a quick sweep of the assets, so there may not be a lot to look forward to, at least H-content-wise. (Extra edit: I looked through the game files a little more closely and that's the only new scene in the game - all of the other assets are new weapons or effects, so don't expect a lot of new content).

Last edited:

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, after coming down with something and then having the internet go down over here for at least a few hours (hard to tell just how long it was out, as I was in bed for a good 10 hours or so), I come back to some users talking to me like they're owed something and that I need to get off my butt and give it to them. I share games that I buy with my own money or otherwise download from sketchy pay sites and ask for literally nothing in return but a thank you (and I've seen reuploaders take my uploads and put them on their own sites to make money off of downloads/ads), yet there's been an increasing amount of people messaging me lately and acting like I'm nothing more than some kind of pirate vending machine.

I'm really glad whenever I can make someone happy, trust me, but I have my limits, too. If people are going to continue to act unappreciative, then they can buy the games they want, themselves, or ask and wait for someone else to share it. My frustration is probably exacerbated because I'm still tired and sick, but I'm not in the mood for this junk - though I appreciate that not everyone was rude to me when asking me why I hadn't uploaded it yet.
Wasn't meaning to come off that way, the internet leaves little room for tone, but sorry nonetheless. Love you <3

As for the game itself, I'm not completely sure of everything that's been added, but I noticed that there's at least an extra scene with the brown-haired priestess boss where she ends up getting raped by those monkey-dog enemies. I didn't immediately notice any other new CG when doing a quick sweep of the assets, so there may not be a lot to look forward to, at least H-content-wise. (Extra edit: I looked through the game files a little more closely and that's the only new scene in the game - all of the other assets are new weapons or effects, so don't expect a lot of new content).
I think that was already in there if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
The part I'm most interested in is the supposed re-balance. I found the vast majority of enemies to be too easy (even on HMD but by god, the bosses are insane), especially when you unlock AOE spells and some of the more powerful TP abilities.

Last edited:

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't meaning to come off that way, the internet leaves little room for tone, but sorry nonetheless. Love you <3

I think that was already in there if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
The part I'm most interested in is the supposed re-balance. I found the vast majority of enemies to be too easy (even on HMD but by god, the bosses are insane), especially when you unlock AOE spells and some of the more powerful TP abilities.
So far the re-balance only seems to be increasing the recovery rate for nerfed 100 TPmax move. It will probably help for normal runs but not really useful for HMD especially the bosses as it is simply too weak as a finisher, requires too much TP to use, and heals less than what the enemies can dish out per turn.

Personally I think HMD is a decent challenge especially on the first run, even normal mobs were killing me left and right if I let myself get KO-ed once (followed by H-spammed to death) and I actually had to take advantage of weaknesses, plan every move carefully, and employ every strategy (namely counter skills which are kind of not-needed in normal play) I can think of to win against bosses when you have very limited skills at your disposal at the start. Once you unlock the powerlevelling spot at the Forgotten Village though normal mobs cease being a threat and the only true challenges left will be Oba-chan, Faceless King and maybe Thousand Masks on HMD ☆☆☆ where it becomes "Survive long enough so you can inflict Burn (read:luck)on the boss and play defensively while they lose 130k hp per turn and praying the status stays long enough so you can finish them off before they smash you to pieces". Gotta say it was a fun ride, not gonna do again(lul)

Last edited: