What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And which lines were they?
Just in general. Here are some examples:

Thanks for the updated partial, by the way.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
All your images are giving me a 404. If you need to upload adult images for things, I'd generally recommend just using Imgur. Can upload with or without an account, and you aren't restricted on content unless you try to share it to their public front page stuff.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
@Noble 6
Would it be possible to get a reupload of your item/equip/etc messagebox fix from post #313, as I am finally going to give this one a try, but I noticed that even when using the smallest font size patch (12px) the key items' descriptions are a hell to look at (i.e. can't see a big chunk of most descriptions because of no word-wrapping, I guess).
Using your enhancer partial from post 320, btw. Thanks (for that)!
And thanks (in advance)!

OOoops, and sorry for the sort-of necro! :rolleyes:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
@Noble 6
Would it be possible to get a reupload of your item/equip/etc messagebox fix from post #313, as I am finally going to give this one a try, but I noticed that even when using the smallest font size patch (12px) the key items' descriptions are a hell to look at (i.e. can't see a big chunk of most descriptions because of no word-wrapping, I guess).
Using your enhancer partial from post 320, btw. Thanks (for that)!
And thanks (in advance)!

OOoops, and sorry for the sort-of necro! :rolleyes:
Those are the same thing. I just deleted the older version. Did you remember to disable the rgss3a file after decrypting it?

zipetya

Reputation score
Those are the same thing. I just deleted the older version. Did you remember to disable the rgss3a file after decrypting it?
Thanks for answering!
And yup, no Game.rgss3a present next to the game executable. With some testing, I found applying your files did change one item's description box (to make the sentences fit) in the key items list, but literally only the one...
2.png ___ 1.png
Further inspection showed me however, that the item descriptions were indeed fixed up. So I guess it was a false alarm on my part owing to looking at the key items' descriptions first; and only.
That said... Key items description boxes fix WHEN?!?! :p

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP Updated, thread resurrected

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
You might say it's...'yomigaeru'?
I personally held this game up as one of the best examples of what an H game can be, but I think Yomigaeru Taimamiko is more than on track to surpass it. Still have a soft spot for this one, though.

Beats9821

Reputation score
I'm not too far in. But, the folks who made the game really love video games. It's a lot of fun and I'm having such a good time. So far, I wish the h-scenes were more focused on penetration and less on ensnaring and fondling. I really wish I had researched shit and realized there was an uncensor patch. Also Noble 6 you're awesome. I'll give your stuff a shot.

My only wish was that it didn't have a shitty mtl. It's a crime that it's not properly translated. It really is such an interesting game and tries to set itself apart in a couple of ways. It's $1.99 on steam and it's worth much more than that. 'Been kind of a slump lately for me with h-games and this one has really made me happy. I just wish I knew what the fuck some items and skills did. Hopefully Noble's patch works!

Edit: It works! Glory to Noble 6.

Also, the uncesor patch I downloaded from uncensorpat.ch doesn't work. I'm kinda stumped. I extracted the Graphics from an RGSS, looked in the Pictures folder, and all of them have mosaics. I'm deeply confused. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I'm not too far in. But, the folks who made the game really love video games. It's a lot of fun and I'm having such a good time. So far, I wish the h-scenes were more focused on penetration and less on ensnaring and fondling. I really wish I had researched shit and realized there was an uncensor patch. Also Noble 6 you're awesome. I'll give your stuff a shot.

My only wish was that it didn't have a shitty mtl. It's a crime that it's not properly translated. It really is such an interesting game and tries to set itself apart in a couple of ways. It's $1.99 on steam and it's worth much more than that. 'Been kind of a slump lately for me with h-games and this one has really made me happy. I just wish I knew what the fuck some items and skills did. Hopefully Noble's patch works!

Edit: It works! Glory to Noble 6.

Also, the uncesor patch I downloaded from uncensorpat.ch doesn't work. I'm kinda stumped. I extracted the Graphics from an RGSS, looked in the Pictures folder, and all of them have mosaics. I'm deeply confused. Any suggestions?
There is a r18 patch on steam if you go to the discussions section.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did you remember to delete or rename the rgss file?

Beats9821

Reputation score
There is a r18 patch on steam if you go to the discussions section.
I went there and someone gets upset if they're posted. So, I joined their discord and looked for it there. Nothing.

Did you remember to delete or rename the rgss file?
The decensor I downloaded was an rgss. I extracted it and replaced the files. I deleted the rgss for my game. I'm not entirely sure how decensors work. I think sometimes it's a mosaic that can be removed and sometimes it's the pictures being replaced? I don't know what I would rename the rgss to, anyway. I've never had to do that before. I've also not had to apply a lot of decensors before.

Beats9821

Reputation score
Can't believe its so hard to miss it...
Oh, thanks. Yeah, I was just searching for it in google and it brought me to a completely different steam thread. I didn't even consider using the game's discussion's page. I'm not used to using steam for h-games other than for something like Meltys. To be honest, for me, a game like this is about the situations and the control you have during battle. Losing the mosaics is just the extra-gooey icing on the cake.

Edit: Still not working for me! I really don't understand. I give up.

Last edited:

What

Reputation score
Looks like there is a new unofficial full translation and they made it proper this time. :love:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Cat site or f95 forum. This is an unofficial version I believe, not the shitty one on steam.
blame the damn Sakura Games for that failure of translation product. good thing someone out there re-do the translation for this game and it much better.