Unleashed (Aurani) GMed by Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unleashed (Aurani) GMed by Termite

HP = 61 (45), PP = 43, EP = 55/56, Status = Transformation 4, Night Eyes x2

Rolls
The effective grapple check while Aura was Paralyzed needed you to roll 10 to escape. Without the Paralysis that becomes 6.

Grapple: Roll of 8
Auralice escapes!

Auralice uses Reshape (1) to tell the orc to shut the hell up!

With her strength returned Auralice pulled at the webbing that held her still. It proved to be quite resilient, but it also wasn't quite as sturdy as it should be. The arachne was obviously distracted with something else when she caught her little snake, and the bindings were placed to keep the naga still instead of keeping her restrained. Perhaps if the spider had more time she would have actually wrapped the naga in her own cocoon and left her dangling from the roof just like the orc, but for now Auralice simply pulled with all her might and forced her body free.

After taking a few moments to pull the remaining strands of silk from her wrists and waist, and maybe to pull her robes back in place if she so desired, Auralice would find that the arachne had crumpled back onto her side. It actually made it a bit easier to pick the monster woman off of the ground and secure her on top of Aura's tail. Travel would be a bit awkward with all that weight sitting on her back, but she didn't have too far to go.

"Hey." Of course all that movement didn't go unnoticed, and the trapped orc started calling out. "Hey. What happened?" She still couldn't quite see what was happening, but each little sound caused her head to turn in that direction. When she realized that Auralice was approaching she became much more animated, and her body twitched in anticipation. "Hurry! I want to make sure I take care of things before the spider wammf... MMRF!" The gag may have stopped her from speaking, but it did nothing to shut the woman up as she started thrashing about and screaming what could only be obscenities in every which direction. But this would be far easier than listening to her scheming, and soon enough she started to tire herself out. At that point she started working to free her arms, and after every failed attempt she let out a frustrated groan while her pregnant belly simply bounced every time the rest of her body shifted.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

The bindings broke after some struggling and soon enough Auralice had gagged the noisy green woman, she led her palms to the orc's exposed chest and cupped the firm orbs tightly.
"If you don't shut your trap I'll fuck your ass until you beg me to make you my bitch, just like I stole this arachne's soul I wouldn't hesitate eating yours if it would shut you up and stop you from spouting such rot"
Auralice gave the nipples a rough pinch with her digits and let out a sigh after venting her annoyance. She leaned back and took a glance over the webbed body now that she actually has a good view of it. Despite having such a foul mouth the orc had a nicely toned appearance, under those muscular shapes lied plenty of lovely female curves, even though they weren't as silky smooth as the arachne's it was a fine body for giving birth.
At this point the naga's lust had risen again, the orc's cunt was still dripping wet with juice and the arachne molesting her serpent half didn't make the matter less exciting.

Aura flicked her tongue across the two orbs and then traced it down over the orc's clit, slapping her forked tongue between the folds before sliding it into the wet cunt and placing her lips against it to taste the green-skinned woman's nether briefly. Retracting from the tasty treat Aura licked her lips. "Mmm, scratch that, your ass is mine."
The naga further reshaped the webbings, lowering the orc towards the ground, securing her legs well spread in the ground while keeping the rest of her body hanging bent forward in doggy style. Aura placed herself behind the orc's exposed rear, clamping down on the firm green cheeks and pulling them apart as she rubbed her cock between them, her other cock slapping against the wet cunt. The naga was teasing the orc with a grin on her face as she wriggled helplessly in the bindings, the struggling was futile and Aura stopped for a moment to whisper in the orc's ear. "Quit struggling, you're just gonna hurt yourself, take it easy and I'll make sure to loosen you up some more for the birthing to go smoothly."
Auralice grabbed the orc's hips and burrowed both of her members into the soft green flesh, the orc's sphincter squeezed amazingly on the meat as it forced its way back and forth through the rectum, meanwhile the loose wet cunt merely teased and slobbered the other member as it smoothly plunged inside. Auralice was silently moaning as she stabbed into the green woman, rocking her back and forth in the webs as her body seemed happy to suck the naga's members into her depths. It didn't take long until the serpent could hilt her members in the woman's holes and with a few more thrusts Aura reached her climax, shooting her loads into the orc with twitching spasms.

Feeling quite satisfied with her efforts Auralice slouched around and embraced the warm arachne once more, catching her breath while comfortably cuddling the female arachnid.
Aah, that felt good, I do wonder when this little sleeping beauty is going to wake up though, I do have some questions for her, oh well, there'll be time for that soon.
Another reshape followed by delicious EP draining, up to you if the orc orgasms and gets enthralled in the process

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 61 (45), PP = 43, EP = 56, Status = Transformation 4, Night Eyes x2

Rolls
Enthrall: 23 + 6 = 29 vs 31 = 12 + 19 Failed

The statement brought the orc to a halt, and as Auralice groped and pinched her exposed chest the green woman let out a pained grunt. A very quiet sigh could barely be heard as the naga pulled away, but when the tongue started dragging itself against her flesh she took a very sharp breath. The moment it touched her clit her entire body jumped, and as it buried itself between her folds to give Auralice a taste she let out a small whine. A few muffled words were said, the gag keeping Auralice from understanding anything that tried to pass the woman's lips, but once she heard Auralice she started into a whole new round of attempting to break her way to freedom.

As the webbings reshaped themselves and brought the orc to the ground she cried out in objection, but nothing she could do would prevent those hands from pulling her cheeks apart and exposing her little pucker to the world. When the twin cocks went to rubbing against both of her holes she started to throw out frantic little cries, and her attempts to escape only became that much stronger. The request to stop struggling fell on deaf ears, and it wasn't until she felt those lengths forcing their way into her that she was finally brought to a stop.

As Auralice started working herself deeper and deeper the bound woman could do nothing more than offer a few pained cries, but she could do nothing to prevent her body from reacting. The muscles within both her pussy and her ass started to constrict around the twin members plumbing their depths. Her entire body quickly set to tugging on those rods, every little motion designed to draw them deeper and milk the seed from their lengths even if the orc never wanted to. It almost felt like her body was designed simply to be fucked, and in only a few short minutes she could take no more. A cry of passion filled the air as her entire body clenched around Auralice, and as those inner muscles started to quake in release the succubus could feel the orc's soul unraveling.

With an opening made the naga's tainted spirit acted on instinct, threads of herself reaching out and picking apart the quivering mass that was the green woman's essence as pieces of it fell away, and once its very core was laid bare the naga felt her spirit strike. It latched onto that nearly empty mass, a snake coiling around its prey to inject its venom into nothing more than a helpless form, but it was unsuccessful. Even as weak as it was the orc's spirit refused to simply give in, and it resisted every attempt made to turn it into a thrall. But that was the only victory she would have, and a moment later another thrust signaled Auralice finally coming to her own climax. Her seed filled the already stuffed woman, and with nowhere else to go it started dribbling out of both holes once Auralice pulled herself free. The woman laid slack at that point, her essence no longer enough to keep herself conscious, and she simply passed out while her cunt and ass continued to drip onto the floor.

As time passed the three women all rested in their own way. Auralice cuddled against the warm body of the giant spider-woman, and she rested peacefully while the orc was left to dangle in a rather lewd display. Minutes passed, ten, twenty, thirty, and only once nearly an hour had come and gone did the sleeping spider begin to stir. At first all she did was nuzzle her head atop Aura's massive chest, but eventually her eyes started to slowly open. As she took in her surroundings she seemed a bit confused by where she lay, but once she realized she was resting against her new favorite guest she simply smiled and leaned forward to grant the naga a kiss. "Morning, Love." Her head went back down to rest against those delicious orbs that felt so wonderful, but that was when she noticed the still sleeping orc with her lower half on full display. "Oh my." That caught her attention, and she rose to have a closer look at the webbing that was remade to act as the lewd harness. "Did you have fun while I was out?" The smirk on her face said she already knew the answer, but as she got a closer look she started to look rather impressed. "How did you manage to do this, anyway? Even I can't spin my webs that well."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Auralice's light slumber was refreshing and she awoke from the arachne teasing her bosom, the serpent uncurled her long body and stretched herself out only to get a sudden kiss from the spider-woman which was returned with some brief tongue-wrestling.
As the arachnid buried her face in Aura's chest once more a faint blush appeared on the naga's cheeks and she stroked her digits through the spider's hair. "My, you sure know how to wake someone up, you frisky cutie".
Auralice muffled a whine as the warm and cuddly arachne sprung up and inspected the 'masterpiece' which was the naga's simple reshaping of webbing. Since she didn't see what was so special about it she simply slithered up to the spider-woman and curled around her human abdomen, cupping a feel over her jugs and licked one of her smooth cheeks, stopping in front of her ear and whispered: "It's a secret~".
The serpent further constricted the arachne's body as she played with her captive's bosom, slowly rubbing her digits around the areolas and flicking the nipples.
"Now tell me, who are you, what is this assignment you mentioned, how is the orc involved and who do you work for?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 61 (45), PP = 43, EP = 56, Status = Transformation 4, Night Eyes x2

The arachne looked like she was about to pout at not being told the secret, but with a snake coiling around her body and a pair of hands lovingly teasing her nipples all she could do was let out a low moan. "No fair..." Though she complained she did nothing to fight back, her upper body even leaning back to give her groper easier access. "Keep that up and I'll pass out again..." But she did raise a good point. With every teasing touch Auralice would feel herself instinctively feeding on the spider woman's soul. Even if this proved quite the welcome distraction the naga may end up with a sleeping once again if she pressed too hard.

"I... I'm Arianna, and I'm just a sentry..." Auralice could tell that the woman was actively struggling to keep herself restrained, but the unnatural devotion she felt to the naga compelled her to speak. "I spotted Miss Green and her partner sneaking around the mountain. They were interested in this castle I noticed in the distance, but they set up a camp in one of the nearby caves. I couldn't... I couldn't let them... find..." The only castle Auralice knew in the area was her home, but before she could learn any more Arianna came to a staggering halt. "I... I can't say any more. My duty won't allow it. Sorry."