What's new

Unpacking

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ashley Rowe was in her apartment, it was late at night, and she was unpacking the various boxes that were about the living room. Her mother was sleeping in the bedroom in the other side of the apartment. She was arranging some decorations on her TV stand, when she heard a knock on the door. It sounded desperate, as if someone really wanted to get inside, or wanted help...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unpacking

'At this hour? Not the best time to be greeting neighbors.' Ashley thought to herself, as she put down the last of the objects she was placing on her TV stand and went over to the door; "Who is it? And what's so damn important you're battering down the door in the middle of the night, people are trying to sleep!" She asked to the person knocking, trying to keep her voice down so as not to wake her mother.

(Does her door have one of those little glass peepholes to look through?)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yup)

Upon reaching the door, and looking through the peephole, Ashley saw a woman on the other side, she appeared to be naked, and desperate. She knocked on the door further, desperately wanting in, "Please, you have to let me in! Something's after me!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh crap." Ashley says, and yanks the door open. 'Crap like this wasn't supposed to happen in small towns.' She thought.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman she let in was a brown haired, cute looking woman, seeming to have just matured from her teenage years. She ran inside the apartment, with both of her hands covering her crotch, and started thanking Ashley gratefully, "Thank you! Thank you so much! I was so scared..." she told her.

Before Ashley could respond to the blond woman, the lights flickered, and a loud boom was heard some distance away, when the lights, and power, suddenly went out...

All Ashley heard after that, was the strangely disturbing breathing of the woman she just let into her apartment...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't mention it, just try to keep quiet, my mom's sleeping in the other room. Come in and I'll get you some clothes. Who was following you anyway?" Ashley said, as she turned away from the girl and started looking for a suitcase or box with clothes in it, trying not to fumble around too much in the dark. 'What the hell is going on tonight' She thought to herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not long after Ashley bent over to dig around in a box for clothes, she gave a start when the woman she had let in snuck up behind her, and wrapped her arms around Ashley's body, placing her hands on her breasts, and starting to fondle her, "Shh..." she cooed, and Ashley felt something press against her ass, almost like a penis, "You don't want to wake your mother..." she gave a firm squeeze of Ashley's breasts, "Please don't fight... Just let me take you..." she pleaded with Ashley, as if she was in some dire need to do what she planned to do with her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley starts at the naked girl grabbing her breasts from behind, and starts again as she feels something press against her ass. 'What the hell is wrong with this town?' Ashley thinks, out loud she says; "Sorry, I'm not exactly in the mood. Get off of me. Now." while keeping her body completely stiff and trying to pry the girls hands off of her breasts.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley found herself unable to break free, as the strength of the odd woman behind her appeared to be more than her own. The strange woman then, using one hand to hold Ashley in place, started worming her other hand around Ashley's pants, which she quickly unbuttoned, and pulled down, leaving her in naught but her panties.

"Don't fight... I want to make you feel good..." she cooed, breathing hot breath over Ashley's ear.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What the hell are you on lady? Look, I get that you're trying to be a nice neighbor and all, but now I don't think that this is really appropriate. Can I at least take my own clothes off?" Ashley says, trying to find a way out of this situation without assaulting one of her neighbors. Then again, this was actually turning her on a little, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea....
Regardless, Ashley tried to lift herself, so at least she wouldn't be bent over with the weird blond girls strap-on pressing against her ass.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman behind her seemed relieved that Ashley acted as if she was complying with her wishes to have sex, and let her stand up straight. She seemed insanely eager to have sex, or at least pleasure Ashley, as one hand went into her panties, and the other went up to caress her breast. She was panting with lust, as if she was dying for sex with Ashley, "Please... I want you so bad..." without invitation, the woman's fingers slipped into Ashley's pussy, and when they did, Ashley felt a strange shock course through her, it was an erotic feeling that she had never felt before in all her experience with sex. While she felt like this sensation was draining her, it felt more erotic and pleasurable than anything else she had felt.

One thing was for sure, that woman's fingers inside her was better than any sex she ever had...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gasping as the woman slid her fingers into her, Ashley tried to remember her plan, fighting against the strange draining feeling. She stepped out of her pants and pulled her shirt off over her head and dropped it to the floor, leaving her in her underwear. She reached in front of herself, as if she were unclasping her bra, and tucked her left elbow close to her body while her right went out wide. When her hands met in front of her, Ashley closed her right hand into a fist and closed her left hand around it, and spun around, driving her right elbow at where she thought the girls panting was coming from. She put her weight into the blow, hoping she'd be able to catch whoever was behind her by surprise.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Almost as if she predicted it, Ashley's elbow was caught by the horny woman, and she was appropriately knocked to the ground. The woman stood over her, angry, and it was then that Ashley took in her massive cock, not a strap-on, that was pressing against her ass, "Damn you... Why did you have to fight..." she said with disappointment, as she mounted on top of Ashley, and quickly pulled away the panties, and aimed her cock for her pussy, not being as gentle, or as loving as she had been when Ashley pretended to be willing...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sonovabitch...." Ashley grunts, as the strange woman forces her to the ground. Whatever she was on gave her one helluva strength boost. When she looked up and saw that the woman had a penis, however, she starts in surprise, trying to understand just what the hell she was looking at. She snaps back to reality as the woman(?) presses its cock against her lips, and starts trying to get the thing away from her, struggling and kicking, while shouting; "MOM! SOMEONE BROKE INTO THE APARTMENT! THE POWERS OUT! THEY'RE TRYING TO RAPE ME CALL THE COPS AND GET IN HERE PLEASE!" the near panic in her voice ensuring that her mother doesn't think that it's just a joke.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ashley tries to scream out, the futa's hand goes right over her mouth, and she's unable to get it off, "Shut up! You could have enjoyed this... But now I'm going to hurt you!" the futa whispers to her victim, and instead of pressing against her pussy, she motions her cock for Ashley's anus...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Damnit.' Is all Ashley thinks as the woman clamps a hand over her mouth. She keeps wiggling, trying to dislodge her, and tries to bite her hand.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley, still unable to fight against the stronger futa woman, felt a sting of pain as her cock started to push it's way into her anus. She felt pain, mixed with a strange pleasure, one she couldn't explain as the cock pushed deeper and deeper until it couldn't go in any farther. Ashley's pussy was already becoming wet, and little did she know, that inexplicable pleasure she was feeling was her essence starting to be drained away, actually sexually exciting her as the futa woman started humping her ass at a slow rhythm.

"Why'd you have to fight..." the woman grimaced, although it would be very hard to tell a part of the futa woman wasn't enjoying this, "You made me do this..." she mostly told herself as she continued to slide her cock around the insides of Ashley's anus...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley gasps and moans, the pain exciting her more even though she was being raped. She liked anal every once in a while, but with lube, and it didn't help that this girl was so large. The strange draining sensation, however, more than made up for it, and she started moaning against the girls hand. She tried to ignore the pleasure, and kept struggling.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Ashley felt as if she had almost got a hand free, a deep push into her anus made her lose focus, and end up, just as bound as she had been, moaning, and whining with pleasure as the cock slid around inside her anus.

As if noticing Ashley's pleasure, the futa woman started to thrust faster into her, and even tried going deeper, and faster, both hurting Ashley, and making her writhe with more pleasure, the large cock almost going all the way inside her ass... Painfully...

(Ashley's orgasm status: Orange)

The woman grunted each time she shoved her cock inside Ashley, and even leaned down to kiss Ashley on the neck, whispering to her, "See? It's not so bad... Eventually... You'll love this..." she promised.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley groaned at her failure to free herself between moans of pleasure, the draining sensation surpassing the pain of the woman violating her ass. Her struggles were quickly becoming weaker, the draining of her essence and her own secret enjoyment at this kind of treatment making her want to give in, to allow the woman to finish. She shook the thoughts from her mind and kept struggling against the womans hold, not yet ready to accept the idea that she'd allow a stranger to walk into her apartment under false pretenses and ass rape her, and make her enjoy it to boot. After a another moment, however, when the woman started getting deep into her, Ashleys struggles turned into her bucking back into the strange womans thrusts. Her pussy was practically soaking at this point, wanting to be filled, and as the woman kisses her neck, Ashley tries to say, through her hand; "Please... please fuck my pussy..." Despite this, she tries her best to resist her orgasm for as long as possible.

Last edited: