RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 29] [Ver 1.36B] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

So no one can die ever. Great.

Also, does anyone know how to beat the boss of the afterstory? Can't manage to damage it.

zanzibarrrrrr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, does anyone know how to beat the boss of the afterstory? Can't manage to damage it.
Lower its DEF using the Succubus Eye/サキュバスアイ skill MC gains from synthesizing 淫麿の瞳 (should be the bottom recipe). The ingredients for it are collected from the new maps.

The Google Sheets in the OP also has a link (located on the "misc" tab) to a pretty nice guide that covers all of the new content in case anyone has other questions. Not sure whether they want it linked outside that doc though.

Last edited:

Duo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I defeated after many turns by making Lana in her fight with the seal form while I had Iri to make Lana attack once more and Pia to cure Lana when needed.

Lower its DEF using the Succubus Eye/サキュバスアイ skill MC gains from synthesizing 淫麿の瞳 (should be the bottom recipe). The ingredients for it are collected from the new maps.

The Google Sheets in the OP also has a link (located on the "misc" tab) to a pretty nice guide that covers all of the new content in case anyone has other questions. Not sure whether they want it linked outside that doc though.
Is there any chance of getting the ingredients after clearing the stages? If not, I'll have to reload my save before fighting Robecca and do all the v2 stuff again.

zanzibarrrrrr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance of getting the ingredients after clearing the stages? If not, I'll have to reload my save before fighting Robecca and do all the v2 stuff again.
Not 100% sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think I got 2 of them from not-too-obscure chests on the maps. If the chests are still there, you should still be able to get them. Barring that, you could also purchase them (for a hefty cost) from the raw ingredients shop. But the final ingredient, the Orb, I only got after "capturing" Lemur's accomplice with the pink-purple hair in the forest depths.

Last edited:

Duo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not 100% sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think I got 2 of them from not-too-obscure chests on the maps. If the chests are still there, you should still be able to get them. Barring that, you could also purchase them (for a hefty cost) from the raw ingredients shop. But the final ingredient, the Orb, I only got after "capturing" Lemur's accomplice with the pink-purple hair in the forest depths.
Thanks, I finally got it. It's a pity that the Evil Spirit doesn't become a playable unit.

vilicious69

Reputation score

hmmm this game sim interesting will:) try it

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the 6 new scenes? Or a guide because I have no clue so far how to get them or what they are,help is greatly appreciated

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry, I might be stupid, but I am not really seeing where to download version 1.36B and the full translation for it! Some help, please?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the 6 new scenes? Or a guide because I have no clue so far how to get them or what they are,help is greatly appreciated
1. Clear version 2.
2. Give a certain item to Shera (シェラ, the red-haired sword-wielding futa).
3. Enter the shop run by Sakume (サクメ) while naked (iirc only triggers after clearing the boss of version 1).
4. Enter the prison area while naked (iirc only triggers after clearing the boss of version 1).
5. Seduce the Gargoyle.
6. Seduce the necromancer (version 2 boss).

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone knows of a method to defeat Remul (レムル) on Canyon Trail(Map #5, 渓谷の山道) that doesn't involve grinding Pia to insane levels on EXP-poor maps for Aimed Shot (the 狙い撃ち skill that deals at least one damage regardless of enemy defense)?

I mean, I know you're supposed to run away on that map, but Remul drops Skill Book #15, which I don't think you can get anywhere else (IIRC he no longer carries the skill book on his subsequent appearances on later maps). Said skill book teaches Remul's signature Thousand Curse Slash skill, which is a very powerful uncounterable attack with Base Power 200.

Edit: Changed "Snipe" to "Aimed Shot" as it better reflects what the skill does.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows of a method to defeat Remul (レムル) on Canyon Trail(Map #5, 渓谷の山道) that doesn't involve grinding Pia to insane levels on EXP-poor maps for Snipe (the 狙い撃ち skill that deals at least one damage regardless of enemy defense)?

I mean, I know you're supposed to run away on that map, but Remul drops Skill Book #15, which I don't think you can get anywhere else (IIRC he no longer carries the skill book on his subsequent appearances on later maps). Said skill book teaches Remul's signature Thousand Curse Slash skill, which is a very powerful uncounterable attack with Base Power 200.
he has no magic defense. kill him with magic.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

he has no magic defense. kill him with magic.
He has MDEF 8 and I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

Edit: Oh well, apparently Stone Bullet and Corrosive Acid (can't use acid though, since it only has Range 1) are magical. Thought they were physical. Still, with 80 base power this will take a bit of grinding, but far less than trying to get Aimed Shot on Pia (maybe savescumming for Aimed Shot can be faster, but I'm not sure). Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit2: Snipe -> Aimed Shot

Last edited:

iopiop123

Reputation score

Does anyone have a cheat engine file for this, and is so, would they please share it? I...Can't really figure this out and I'd really appreciate some help!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Since it's split into multiple processes CE doesn't work too well on it unless you're an experienced user. I was barely able to find the body part growth number, but when I changed it I managed to bork the game :( .

Frim

Reputation score

Does anyone have a cheat engine file for this, and is so, would they please share it? I...Can't really figure this out and I'd really appreciate some help!
for 1.36B version:
showpost.php?p=997022&postcount=707
if someone update translation for 2.x version I would try to update cheat table.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a work around for BOOTH, like there is with DLSite points? I'd really like to buy it.

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about DLsite but I've been able to use an American credit card (Mastercard) on Booth without issue.

Did anyone ever get a save with all the new content unlocked? I got stuck on レムル センテイ.

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually I just went ahead and beat it myself. One thing that I wish I'd realized earlier is that on the forest levels with the invisible enemies, pressing the "show all enemy attack range" button from the menu will still work.

What should be a full save file for v2 is attached. The AIR version seems to have a different save location, it looks like C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Fujuhime\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#fujuhime

Shera definitely got the best scene in the new content, damn. Still nothing for Renka though sadly. Also, the artist seems to have suddenly developed a fetish for (minor) ahegao.

Attachments

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so when he releases this on unity, is it like an update that you just download or do i need to buy it again like it's another game?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ehh, is this game still under development? Are updates still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.