What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 29] [Ver 1.36B] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Ehh, is this game still under development? Are updates still coming?
He's working on porting this game to Unity and has some other smaller features/content that he wants to add like nude portraits for other female party members, but probably nothing on the level of the 2.0 update from a couple months ago.

so when he releases this on unity, is it like an update that you just download or do i need to buy it again like it's another game?
idk but most likely it'll be released as an update.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit
[Dumb question]

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

idk but most likely it'll be released as an update.
Alright thank you :)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the Fan-Translation Project still on-going? Feels kinda dead after 1.36

Did somebody mention that AdobeAIR and FlashPlayer use different Save-File-Types? Well, it does. I could rant so much about this game and I'm at the edge of just using the complete save-file

[...]
CG List

1. Acquired through tutorial.
2. Acquired through tutorial.
3. Captured Slimegirl.
4. Captured Harpie.
5. Captured Walking Sex Sleeve (Real name would be appreciated)
6. Captured Nymph on the Level 11 stage.
7. Caputred Wolfgirl on the Level 18 stage. Bring a light with you.
8. Captured Foxgirl on the Level 20 Stage.
9. Captured a Sprite.
10. Captured (be captured by) a Piranha plant.
11. Captured (be capture by) a tentacle plant.
12. Capture the Witch (final boss) on the Level 30 stage.
13. Capture a Ghoul Woman on the Level 22 Stage.
14. Maxed out the affection of the Item/Shop girl.
15. At one point or another, talk to the Maid and a series of dialogues will lead you to a Futa appreciation bar. Also unlocks the back alley.
16. Rescued the Amazon woman in time on the Level 16 stage.
17. Captured an Oni.
18. Captured the Dragon Girl on the Level 21 Stage.
19. Beat the game.
20. Captured the Valkyrie woman on the Level 27 stage.
21. Defeat the final bosses without capturing the Witch.
22. Defeat the Final bosses, making sure to capture the witch.
23. Use the Maid’s first skill on the main character at any point in a battle. (Credit: Frankerz)
24. Play the Bar mini-game (?) A little Iffy on this one.
25. Acquired through main storyline.
26. This is gotten via crafting the “オナホスライム” and then using it on Lana. The items can be bought from the crafting shop. The recipe comes from the map where you find the fox girl. (Credit: theterribler)
27. Dunno.
28. Play the Bar mini game on the 2nd difficulty without missing or failing. Also, for bar outfit play the 3rd difficulty without missing one. (Credit: grim1000)
29. Become naked and talk to the Maid. (Credit: Frankerz)
30. Lose in the final 1vs1 battle. (Credit: Frankerz)
[...]
(Peeps mentioned it already) #27 is acquired via crafting a Mana Orb. The Recipe is found in the Dungeon where you find Mr. Bald-Head. Mats can be purchased in the store

Last edited:

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 2.14 is up

I remembered playing this game with the eng patch a looong time ago but here we go again.
1. Is the translation updated to version 2.xx?
2. How do I apply the translation? Cant remember how I did it in the first place -_-

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Version 2.14 is up

I remembered playing this game with the eng patch a looong time ago but here we go again.
1. Is the translation updated to version 2.xx?
2. How do I apply the translation? Cant remember how I did it in the first place -_-
I don't think that there exist a translation for the 2.xx Versions. But there aren't TOO many new features that really need translation to understand. And I dunno how to apply translations. I played it through without it.

ekundayi

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone kindly explain me how I can decrypt the .dwf files? I've tried to do what is mentioned at the translation guide but I can't quite do it.

It says:

Decrypting .dwf (into .swf)
    • Read them as a byte array
    • Then do the following to the first 100 bytes
bytes ^ i * 28 (Where "i" is the index)

First of all, what is meant by byte array or "index"? Do I have to get HxD out and copy the first 100 bytes and then do the above calculation with the first byte e.g. 43*28? Because that's what I tried.
A little help would be appreciated. I'm not a programmer so I'm not quite sure how do to it. I just want to translate the menus etc in english of the newest version of the game (replace some files etc).

edit: nvm i got it

Last edited:

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A beta version of the Unity build has been released. The main exciting thing (personally) is that there are also versions of most CGs with heavily reduced mosaic compared to earlier versions, though there are also different expressions for when you click on Lana during the sex stats screen and the game has resolution options now (though I can't tell if it's an upscale of the original 800 x 600 or not).

The Unity release is still fairly buggy and it sounds like he's still troubleshooting that so it'll be awhile longer before he gets to any of the other additional features.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A beta version of the Unity build has been released. The main exciting thing (personally) is that there are also versions of most CGs with heavily reduced mosaic compared to earlier versions, though there are also different expressions for when you click on Lana during the sex stats screen and the game has resolution options now (though I can't tell if it's an upscale of the original 800 x 600 or not).

The Unity release is still fairly buggy and it sounds like he's still troubleshooting that so it'll be awhile longer before he gets to any of the other additional features.
Looks to me like the CGs have worse mosaic than before.

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks to me like the CGs have worse mosaic than before.
Huh, he increased the mosaic density on 2.23 for some reason. It's lowered again on 2.24 though which is the newest version as of this post.

grim1000

Reputation score
So i unlocked all the CG and beat the after game. problem is i did it on the AIR version of the game because flash was giving me some issues, any idea how i can share the save file for anyone that wants it. (version 2.15)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i unlocked all the CG and beat the after game. problem is i did it on the AIR version of the game because flash was giving me some issues, any idea how i can share the save file for anyone that wants it. (version 2.15)
Make sure hidden files are visible.

AIR version saves should be in:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Fujuhime\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#fujuhime

Flash saves should be in:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\4MUDBMCS\localhost\#fujuhime <- not sure if 4MUDBMCS is a random generated folder name or not.

I have no idea where the browser saves are since I never ran the browser version. /shrug

Archive the saves and sys.sol file and share the link.

grim1000

Reputation score
Thanks Nidjo,

For Anyone who wants to play through the game and unlock it themselves this website is a nice tool to use, just be sure to google translate it. (it's rough but it gets the job done):

Here is the Full Save File (Air):

Last edited:

Deleted member 68011

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded version 2.something and also the fully translated 1.36b. From what I'm reading in the thread, is the new content just added onto the end of the game? Can I play through the pretty translated 1.36b to understand it, do that part again for version 2, and then flail through the moon runes at the end?

Or should I just stumble through version 2 with the inconvenient (but still appreciated) google doc translation?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I downloaded version 2.something and also the fully translated 1.36b. From what I'm reading in the thread, is the new content just added onto the end of the game? Can I play through the pretty translated 1.36b to understand it, do that part again for version 2, and then flail through the moon runes at the end?

Or should I just stumble through version 2 with the inconvenient (but still appreciated) google doc translation?
You can do it the way you intended to do it. I did that, too. Played 1.36 with translation and then start with ver2.xx. The save files are "quite" compatible. The only problem I stumbled upon are some last few H-CG-Scenes

purque

Lurker
Reputation score
I would like to help with translating the newer game content but i'm not sure how to decrypt the dwf files mentioned in the guide. Is there a specific program i should be using for it?

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone playing the new version that is out? Is anyone making a english translation for the new part and CGs? And anyone know what the patch notes are about?

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone playing the new version that is out? Is anyone making a english translation for the new part and CGs? And anyone know what the patch notes are about?
From what I can understand with automatic translation; the patches after 2.0 are mostly about the port to Unity, bugfixes and small gameplay tweeks.

Xecty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to trigger #13 event? i sealed the yellow ghost but nothing happens, no event trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.