What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Ronimus

Reputation score
how do i get to the gothic bustier? im at the underground pond but the chest is on its own little island. how do i swim over there? or is there some requirement im missing to getting it?
Gothic Bustier drops and spawns randomly as far as I know.

Use Angelic Halow ("A" key skill on keyboard) for most of the secret chests - in this instance at an angle and then again over the short water gap.

Not sure if that's the place you're talking about, but I hope that helps MDSE1.png

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Screenshot 2024-04-02 115229.png

Um guys... was there an undocumented change that T3 orange essence is now a thing...?! Got this from killing the Minotaur.

EDIT:

Seems that this was actually in for a while: https://ulmf.org/threads/usagimeshi...ru-re115762-rj115762.4247/page-32#post-519037

My next question still stands.

Also, I seem to recall being able to combine 2 T1 red essences at Alchemy to upgrade3 it to T3 Red essence. Is this possible or did I remember wrong?

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can also view which monsters drop what essences inside the Monster Encyclopedia or something ( that is, at least after you've beaten them once, maybe ).
Elemental 3 can be dropped as pure essence, so far, only Silver2, ATK3, DEF2, DEF3, MAT3, MDF3, AGI3, DEATH1, DEATH2, PARALYSIS2, STUN2, POISON2, or just any STATUS2 for goodness sake, can only be dropped as Red Essence deeply ingrained on an equipment.
Fun note, I have once gotten a PARALYSIS2 essence on a Rapier ( or Falcon Stake? Can't remember ) but unfortunately with a RESILIENCE3 red essence ( was hoping for AGI3 instead ), then I can swap it out to become a rather unique Spined Blade ( dual wielding with Spellbinder or whatchamacallit ).

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can also view which monsters drop what essences inside the Monster Encyclopedia or something ( that is, at least after you've beaten them once, maybe ).
Elemental 3 can be dropped as pure essence, so far, only Silver2, ATK3, DEF2, DEF3, MAT3, MDF3, AGI3, DEATH1, DEATH2, PARALYSIS2, STUN2, POISON2, or just any STATUS2 for goodness sake, can only be dropped as Red Essence deeply ingrained on an equipment.
Fun note, I have once gotten a PARALYSIS2 essence on a Rapier ( or Falcon Stake? Can't remember ) but unfortunately with a RESILIENCE3 red essence ( was hoping for AGI3 instead ), then I can swap it out to become a rather unique Spined Blade ( dual wielding with Spellbinder or whatchamacallit ).
Wait... that "RED" star is what that indicated?! Wow... I am slow sometimes, but that never occurred to me...
🤯🤯🤯

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Might anyone know if you can convert a Gun into a Sword of vice versa? The stupid Dwarf crafter a Atk3 gun... :mad:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Might anyone know if you can convert a Gun into a Sword of vice versa? The stupid Dwarf crafter a Atk3 gun... :mad:
If I'm not mistaken, weapon conversion is only between the same or quite-identical equipment icon, with exception of a few, so the answer is a no.
You'd probably know, but for dwarf to forge weapons bearing better essences, your most recent dungeon diving must have a higher score ( or just a higher numbers of dungeon floors explored ). This works better in our favor if we had explored the Ex-Dungeon [ Border of Erosion ] since we can ' Return to Safe Area ' every 3 Floors. Otherwise, it is purely luck if he forged you one or two weapons with good essences, but probably not on the weapon pieces that you would had intended.
Sorry if these information are wrong, can't quite remember the exact details.

Sometimes ago, I thought there was a hyped that the game might have a continuation, but to this date, ble be blee....

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, weapon conversion is only between the same or quite-identical equipment icon, with exception of a few, so the answer is a no.
TY for the info, I forgot.

You'd probably know, but for dwarf to forge weapons bearing better essences, your most recent dungeon diving must have a higher score ( or just a higher numbers of dungeon floors explored ). This works better in our favor if we had explored the Ex-Dungeon [ Border of Erosion ] since we can ' Return to Safe Area ' every 3 Floors. Otherwise, it is purely luck if he forged you one or two weapons with good essences, but probably not on the weapon pieces that you would had intended.
Sorry if these information are wrong, can't quite remember the exact details.
Well, that seems to make some sense, since he was making pure trash at the beginning and now he's building Dex2Silver1 stuff due to pure RNG.

Another Question: If I use the special essences to create an armour, the essence is gone forever (i.e. 1-time thing). Does that now unlock that armour to start being dropped in Dungeons the same way it does for the other armours I found in chests?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I understand this correctly, if you meant like how Gothic Bustier becomes Cat Suit or Sister Monastic Clothes becomes Cardinal Clothes, to my knowledge, then no.
But, If I remember it right, you can switch any Sister Clothes you get after into Cardinal Clothes through the equipment conversion normally, maybe. If not, then you're stuck with just that one piece until you replayed your game to get another of those essences, heh.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure if I understand this correctly, if you meant like how Gothic Bustier becomes Cat Suit or Sister Monastic Clothes becomes Cardinal Clothes, to my knowledge, then no.
But, If I remember it right, you can switch any Sister Clothes you get after into Cardinal Clothes through the equipment conversion normally, maybe. If not, then you're stuck with just that one piece until you replayed your game to get another of those essences, heh.
You understood my question correctly. I.e if I can convert all other Sister Clothing and Gothic clothing after.

Crap... Looks like those essences are staying in my box taking up space; Holy shit I want to store everything!

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hehe, that's what we always do, store everything useful in the chest, thinking that we need it later, all the way until After we beat the last boss.

Well, this game is based on Rogue-like, in a sense that, whatever you do, you can Never Be Ultimately Overpowered.
You can, however, be somewhat, but not entirely, OP to a specific Stage you're gonna play.
If you opt out your equipment to be a fully Assault-type ( ATK and VIT or DEF ), then you are in for a world of pain when the seemingly week monsters throws status debuffs and status ailment on you.

Here are a list of the things you need to ponder ( in general sense ) when spelunking on a much deeper floors:
- Offensive Power Vs Defensive Power
- Does it contain monsters with Status Ailment you are weak against? ( especially Paralysis, Binding, & Knockdown, to name a few )
- Status Debuffs ( Decelerate from Belle, AGI Down from Black Goat, Cyclops, Abyss Toad, Belle )
- Sex-Kind ( Though if you maintain purity, then this will pose much less significance )
- Surrounded, flanked, or just fighting 3 Black Dogs Lvl 100+ or Dullahan Lvl 100+ ( who kept traversing inside an effing wall ) Without Scrolls, Guns and Potions.
- Monsters with Equipment durability break attacks

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hehe, that's what we always do, store everything useful in the chest, thinking that we need it later, all the way until After we beat the last boss.

Well, this game is based on Rogue-like, in a sense that, whatever you do, you can Never Be Ultimately Overpowered.
You can, however, be somewhat, but not entirely, OP to a specific Stage you're gonna play.
If you opt out your equipment to be a fully Assault-type ( ATK and VIT or DEF ), then you are in for a world of pain when the seemingly week monsters throws status debuffs and status ailment on you.

Here are a list of the things you need to ponder ( in general sense ) when spelunking on a much deeper floors:
- Offensive Power Vs Defensive Power
- Does it contain monsters with Status Ailment you are weak against? ( especially Paralysis, Binding, & Knockdown, to name a few )
- Status Debuffs ( Decelerate from Belle, AGI Down from Black Goat, Cyclops, Abyss Toad, Belle )
- Sex-Kind ( Though if you maintain purity, then this will pose much less significance )
- Surrounded, flanked, or just fighting 3 Black Dogs Lvl 100+ or Dullahan Lvl 100+ ( who kept traversing inside an effing wall ) Without Scrolls, Guns and Potions.
- Monsters with Equipment durability break attacks
My favourite anti-debuff 'weapon' right now is the [Arachne] inscription necklace gear which is a free silence to anything I hit with a non-Z ability. The biggest issue right now is enemies that are basically immune to silence like Belle (or the stuff all wears off in like 1-round), the mass AOEers, and Frigging Jack who has an ability that basically nukes me from full HP.

I'm doing a DEX gun build with Limbfire (Looking for the perfect Dex3/Silver2 so I can stick a ele3 and player2 on it), western boots (evade + dex) [El cuelebre for now, but not really using its ability], silk shorts/half brassier (somehow slit panty reduces dex?!), open finger glove (should I switch to cuffs to resilience?) [Bete] inscription, but probably will change it (but it's a boss inscription so I'm keeping it for now; it does really high dmg and stun to 1 enemy in front, which is really strong against the Dragger and Jacks when they walk right up to you), and Clock-engine for +10% dmg. Any recommended changes to gear or inscriptions?

Also, I notice that the BoE forest enemies seem to scale up slower than other dungeons. Other dungeons, enemies get to lvl100+ around lvl20 in, while the forest seems to go up by ~10 every time 3 rounds. I'm in extreme mode for BoE, and medium difficulty (Does Heroine level actually do anything?! Almost all my stats seem to be from clothing! Celestial Inking lvl9 equipment is how I'm upgrading all my gear case the dwarf charges like 7k).

I store way too much sh*t. I got Full Scroll of Repair [7]... from overcollecting... I also have a lot of scrolls of punishment, but those can be expended really fast in a pickle.
I usually try to clear out the nests by throwing holy water into that room to aggro the enemies few at a time. :D

EDIT: Okay, so I'm 99% sure I have played to the point where I cannot play the game anymore. As in, due to limitations on scaling, and RNG, and any large/powerful enemy being able to basically 2-shot you. The inability to mod the game seriously limits the possibility of me coming back to the game, unless the author makes another new game. The biggest difficulty in being able to keep playing is that enemies keep scaling while the player is hard limited. I don't mind enemies outscaling me. I mind that I cannot scale up further, go back and beat those previously at Lvl X that previously outscaled me. On top of that, the loot I get in BoE 100 are frigging trash! They should not be lower than Lvl 10 items by the (to be worth any money) or the Red Essence Lvl3 % should be at least ~25% or something. (And this is not including some monsters' abilities in BoE being straight up broken and imbalanced around Lvl30 - such as Jack in Iron).

Overall, great system and game, with some rough issues around the edges that could have been remedied with small mod changes.

Last edited: