What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. So far there are at least 4 female enemies, but those with an actual cut-in pictures are only 4 (and you need to be under Futa to get it). Here is the incomplete list of them:
Automaton : Bad Lonesome Street
Dame Verte : Snowy Mountain, Abandoned Mine, Cemetery, must be on at least on the 3rd floor onwards.
Banshee: Waterway, Underground Chapel, Cemetery
Belle (one of the 5 Lords, you need first go to Chapel then enable the event 'A Eve'): Bad Lonesome Street only after at least floor 6, random encounter.

2. Futa early games is a very big No-No, trust me. You can get Futa from getting Cummed from Dame Verte, the green forest dryad.
3. Lycanthrope can be obtained by being Cummed from Bete.
4. Futa, Lycan, pregnancy, and parasitism can be removed via the Doctor from Lndon. Pregnancy and Parasitism can also be self-removed by moving (or pressing Wait) a lot.
5. Getting Vag-cummed while vitality 0% can gives you Uterus-Inscription. The ability of this Inscription depends on the enemy that did it. Also, not all inscription can be executed as Uterus Inscription (like El Cuelebre active skill 'Storm Ride' cannot be activate if it is under Uterus Inscription).
6. It's okay if you just played casually and randomly at first until you get the hang of things. You can then try a New Game and changed your gameplay afterwards, that is to say, for me, I'm waiting for the new patch updates that may come before playing back again.
is the "a eve" quest the one with the sacrificial girl?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Do the Low Land To Avoid The Snow route work?

Seems whenever I try that way and get (close) I can never find a gate to it.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do the Low Land To Avoid The Snow route work?

Seems whenever I try that way and get (close) I can never find a gate to it.

For me this game was nearly impossible to finish without a map.

You usually have go down quite a few floors before the exit to the next area will appear too.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oops, sorry, was 'A Eve' the sacrifice? I forgot since it has been quite a long while. Wait, I think 'Restless Something' supposed to be the Sacrifice, while 'A Eve' was the 5 Lord will Appear (or was it the other way around?). Anyway, once you met the father Priest, you will get two event, you can toggle them on/off only from the safe zone.

I can try taking a shot in the dark with guesses, but I think it would be more proper if I wrote it like this:
(from) Snowy Mountain

- 10 stages (minimum) will go to the Watchhouse
Notes on this:
It will connect you to the Bad Lonesome Street (Belle was here) and/or Snowy Mountain.
If you start out at the Snowy Mountain safe zone (without ever going to the Cat Caves) and you went straight to here, you will get 1 Memory event.
Cait Sith and Dwarf will spawn at random here, granted that you have already visited them at the Cat Cave and Dwarf Cave first.

- 3 stages (minimum) will lead you to Cat Cave
Notes on this:
It will connect you to Abandoned Mine (which was a very good early game farming zone) and/or the Snowy Mountain (The Wild Hunt was here).

- Unlock 'A Eve' and toggle it On, Unlimited Floors will lead you to nowhere.
Notes on this:
The description written on the doors to the next floor always 'The Lightless path have been going on for far too long or something'.
Each time you enter this floor, it will increase all the floors count to safe zone by +1
(well, actually, if you have 3 floors going to Cat Cave and 9 floors going to Cat Fountain and 7 Floors going to the Dwarves Cave, if you gone 1 floors towards the Cat caves, The Cat Fountainhead and Dwarf Cave count would +1).
If you toggle it On and you have not met the Sacrifice here, you may met only one here at random chance (there might be more info on this, but I just keep this short).

EDIT:
The 'Got to low land to avoid the snow (3)' will continue either increasingly if you go to any other doors or decreasingly if you only go to these doors. Once it approaching zero, its description will change to 'Enter Cat Cave' or something without any numbers in the description. The only two doors that have no numbers are one entering the safe zones, and one going to the Lightless Path.
To avoid confusion, if you are at the Snowy Mountain, there are only three doors going to safe zones, and one doors going to the Lightless Path
(if you are starting from the Snowy Mountain):
- Go to Low Land to avoid the snow (3)
- Go to the Watch Box or something (10)
- Return to Snowy Mountain (2)
- Lightless Path
So, if you know you have went to and only to the Low Land twice, the numbers would be like so:
- Enter the Cat Cave
- Go to the Watch Box or something (12)
- Return to Snowy Mountain (4)
- Lightless Path
If you mistook the Enter the Cat Caves with the Lightless Path Once after that, the count would be like so:
- Go to Low Land to avoid the snow (2)
- Go to the Watch Box or something (13)
- Return to Snowy Mountain (5)
- Lightless Path

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oops, sorry, my memories have been fuzzy. I think that Entering Doors leading to one of the safe zones Does Not increase the count for the other doors leading to another safe zones. Only the Lightless Path increases all safe zones count.

So, if you are starting from the Snowy Mountain:

- Go to Low Land to avoid the snow (3)
- Lightless Path

I
f you know you have went To And Only To the Low Land twice, the numbers would be like so:

- Enter the Cat Cave
- Lightless Path

If you mistook the Enter the Cat Caves with the Lightless Path Once after that, the count would be like so:
- Go to Low Land to avoid the snow (2)

- Go to the Watch Box or something (11)
- Return to Snowy Mountain (3)
- Lightless Path

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Weird, every time i see the lose screen it crashes, anyone know why?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game came with bugs. What you need is all of the latest game files (latest version of the game folder) + (playing safely, all of the) latest patch(es).
Though I dunno if it will solve the matter (I think it still bugged out, it might be computer issue or game issue), since I was ever playing the safe horny-virgin route with no game over.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird, every time i see the lose screen it crashes, anyone know why?
I usually had to revert the menu translation to prevent this crash... I think, it's been awhile. I don't really recall how you do it though. There might be a readme or something in the files that explains.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay I have 3 questions:
1- in the wiki it says something about impregnating female enemies but in the game afte they rape you on futa they just leave? what does that mean?
2- where are the 5 bosses of the realm? i cant seem to find any even going deep like 15s. where are they?
3- what are memories and how do we unlock them?

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
berko19:
Sorry, I thought of leaving this to experience people since my memories jumble joker a bit fuzzy wuzzy. Anyway, here I try:

1- What happen to our good times?
Either I missed out or unless the dev have all the time in the world to write scripts, draws stuff, debugging, balance adjustment, etc. regarding what would happen to the demon girls after they raped you, there was close to nothing really. One thing I did noticed was that the count in the Monster Book for impregnating the corresponding girls will increase.

2- Boss Fight!
2.1 First you need to visit the Chapel.
2.2 Find either [Nameless Blade] from the Old Tree (past either the Charnel or Graveyard) which you can turn it into Epicedium Edge, or [Whatchamacallit-X-Fire-P8] from the Depth of Charnel (accessible only from the Charnel). P.s. The names were not properly translated, I know.
2.3 Next, enable the event for [sorry, forgot the name, was it Restless Night or A Eve?].
2.4 Following after, spelunking on one of these five stages (granted that you have travel to a minimum of 6 floors, the bosses will spawn at random chance after the sixth floor):
2.4.1 Snowy Field : the Wild Hunt (You don't really need the prerequisite 2.1 & 2.2 for this guy. He summon tons of Divine-beings, but no really dangerous.)
2.4.2 Ancient Waterway : Cheval de Batiar (Pervy Horse, not really powerful whether on 1-on-1 or group fight, unless if you are Extremely Weak against Lust).
2.4.3 Charnel Encampment (Under the Chapel): Minos Daemon (Can be easily beaten, at the same time can be a dangerous foe. Better prepare some fire resistance if needed be)
2.4.4 Bad Lonesome Street: (Everyone favourite) Belle (If you calculate that you can't kill her fast while having multiple enemies closing in, better take some strategic retreat)
2.4.5 Graveyard: Dullahan (Do not fight this guy on a narrow corridor with trees besides you. Do not fight this guy if you are a melee fighter with average level and no scrolls.)

3. Aah, Memories
3.1 Some memories just play a scene (like when you first enter the Cat Cave, you get a Memories regarding how you meet Cait Sith. It's just that in a straight playthrough, the dev skip the scene and gives you option of whether to see it or not).
3.1.1 To unlock these, just visit as many safe zones out in the world.
3.2 Some memories have H-scene.
3.2.1 To unlock this, you need some very straight forward conditional events. Like how you start a game (or New Game+ kinda thing) and from the Snowy Mountain you went straight to the Watch House (+10 floors in total), without ever setting foot on Cat Cave.
3.3 Some memories are battles with monster girls (though once you enter, I don't think you can get out, so...).
3.3.1 To unlock these, you just met with those girls in the field (you may need to kill them or getting raped by them)

Last edited:

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So in order to fight the bosses i should go to the lightless path and keep bringing sacrificies? Because i found closed streets sacrifice but not found belle and that was near 13s.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not really, but if you must insist, go ahead. It can be either you are just unlucky to not have met them, or you missed step(s). Did you toggle On for 'The Lords will appear' setting in one of the memories?
Eh, wait, now I remember. Sorry berko19, but there was 1 more requirement after 2.1 in which you must find either [Nameless Blade] or [X-Gun(?)]. I will edit it on my earlier post, sorry (this was why I though of leaving it to the newer guys).
Just a friendly advice, if you did not played under easy difficulty, I recommend you to bring at least one Wand of Quasar (very heavy 1-target damage), 2 Scrolls of Punishment, and 1 Bestseller(X) (it works like pseudo-Guidance-trap).

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
but i only i have the restless night so it means i have tto get the a eve quest. and the only way for it to happen is to find a sword than convert it into something different from the mining map. but still the priest talks to me about the bosses and says that they need to be defeated and such...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Introduction:
1. Start Game >> Pick difficulty
1.1 To play on English Patch, just change one of the game file name:
_language_eng.rvdata2 into language_eng.rvdata2 (remove the initial underscore, and not the notepad file, but the RPGVXAce Data file name).
1.2 You can insert your own Voice file under .mp3 to be played with this game. Just drop the .mp3 files into GameFolder > Audio > Voice, then manually select them while inside a played game, under Menu (via the button D) > Voice Setting > choose file and confirm.
1.3 Starting on Easy will be from your Home, take notes that some version of the game bugs out if you start here on English Patch. Normal will have you start straight on safe zone Windbreak.
2. Press [S] and then [Down] to cast (Purifiers Craft). Purifiers Craft will create Holy Vial (5) at the expense of 18MP, and can be used as minor healing + Hex-release (via Recuperation), Attack enemies with long-range Holy-Magic and remove certain Buffs (via Splash of Holy Water), as well as Buff you (via Consecrate).

Game Start:​
3. From the starting Safe Zone, the Windbreak, collect all the memories lying around, then went to the North exit, leading to (Barks in Barking Wind).
4. From here, returning back to Windbreak (2), Town's Portal (10), Cave entrance (3). Head towards Cave entrance until the door description changes to 'you found the cave entrance'.
5. From Cat Cave, prepare your stuffs then exit North to the Orbit Remain.
6. From Cat Cave, returning to Cat Cave (2), going to the Dwarven Forge (3), Under Fountainhead (7). Head to Dwarf forgery until the door description changes to 'you heard the hammer's song'.
7. Go back and forth between Cat Cave and Dwarven Forge through the Orbit Remain, this is a good farming and grinding spot for early game (Easy and Normal).​
8. Proceed to Squidgy Channel way via the cat Fountain Head or the Dwarven Forge.
9. From here, I will omit a lot of information, I do advice you to head towards the Windmill first, from there exit West towards the Bad Lonesome Street. Exiting North-West will leads you to Graveyard Cemetery I think.
10. From Bad-Lonesome Street, head towards the Church/Chapel/Cathedral where the bell of the Church can be heard.

Boss Fight:
11. After a short cut scene with the father Priest, you can talk to him. IF when you talk to him about the 5 realm boss, he added something along the line '... But I don't feel their presence right now.', then that means you have not met the condition to fight any (except the Wild Hunt) of the realm bosses.
11 Find memory 'A Eve' in order to battle the Five Realm Bosses.
11.1 (Optional) Search for the Sacrifice from the allocated places and through the Lightless Path after toggling 'Restless Night' memory On.
11.2 Search for one of these two items (Nameless Blade) which you can convert it into Epicedium Edge, or (X-Fire P8) into X-Fire P8 (Okay, sorry, I don't remember it's name). Changing Nameless Blade or X-Fire P-8 into its final form is Optional. Advice on this, since Epicedium Edge can only have at most 1-Essence slot, do think twice before changing Nameless Blade to Epicedium Edge.
11.3 From the Church entrance, exit either West or East and go straight until you find Cait Sith to the South with a stair. The stair will leads you to Charnel Encampment.
11.4 From Charnel Encampment, to get the Nameless Blade, heads toward the Ancient Tree, to get the Gun-pla, heads towards the Bottom of the Charnel (Inner Sanctum). A piece of memory will be there.
11.5 After attaining the memory 'A Eve' I think, see whether the toggle was On or Off between 'Lords will appear' and not.
12. Defeat all the five Lords on their respective fields after floor 6+.
12.1 Barks in Barking Wind - Wild Hunt. Summon massive divine being on first turn. Uses Lightning attacks. Other than that, rather linear enemy and not so threatening. Black Dog by far more dangerous than this guy.
12.2 Squidgy Channelway - Cheval de Batiar. Lustful Horse. Can shoot weak water-gun to blow you away very far back, and likes to attacks via sexually (no graphic). Other than that, very weak boss.
12.3 Bad Lonesome Street - Belle. Summon her husband, Bete, and some Wolf Hounds. Continuously de-Buffs you. Can be easily beaten or the second most dangerous enemies, depending on your encounter with this effing dog.
12.4 Charnel Encampment - Minos Daemon. Uses fire attacks. It's Fire Wall attacks can pierce through wall. Quite the nuke this guy have, tanky even, but rather predictable for being generic fighter.
12.5 Graveyard - Dullahan. The most annoying son-of-a-gun enemy. Have Ice attacks. Unlike all the other enemies, do fight this guy in an open space, please.

To New Game or BoE:
13. Return to the Church.
14. Bla bla bla and you can enter the circle at the center of the Church entrance, leading you to your Home. There you can play New Game with the option of continuing your items and sex-exp. From your home at this point, you can exit South to venture straight to between the Chapel and Windbreak.
15. Windbreak will now have additional map heading South. South-East on the same map Windbreak, you can find Swimsuit, whilst exiting South will lead you to Border of Erosion, a new stage. Beware, some monsters have additional skills (some requires to be at high enough levels) here. Also, status On-Fire are now deadlier.

Buttons:
[A] - Open Quick-Skill-Menu type 1.
[S] - Open Quick-Skill-Menu type 2.
Press long [Z] - Open Quick-Skill-Menu type 3.
[
Z] - Confirm/Attack
[
X] - Open Backpack/Cancel
[Q] - Show where you are facing.
[W] - Allow only slant (diagonal) movement to avoid missteps.
Holding [Q] + [Directional keys] - allows you to change your facing without consuming turns.
Holding [Q] + [Z] - Backflip against enemy.
Holding [W] + [X] - Wait. Can be used tactically.
[W] + [W] - Search for traps on the floor (close to 100% chance of finding available traps).
[Shift] - show minimap.
[Z] + [Z] - Force command to attack. In the case of Rapier, you will use Stinger whenever available.
Pressing long [X] - changes Stance. Expell works against magic attacks on all direction except the square behind you. Avoid works almost all around you, evading many kinds of attacks while jumping one square behind against the direction of attacks, very useful for a tactical retreat when properly manoeuvred. Repost works only against normal attacks coming from the front and side front, evading and countering the attacks at a chance.
[D] - Open backpack, depending on your setting, it can open menus as well.
[Q] or [W] while opening backpack - changes page (from backback to skill menu to menu, etc.).

Extras:
Opening Skill Menu or Backpack, then Quick-Skill-Menu type 1 or 2, allows for changing of what to put in the quick-access items by follow up directional key then confirm key.
Sword Acute will be executed faster than enemies command if you have the bluish-grey triple-arrow status (known as Move).
Sword Acute can Knocked back enemies if you have (Consecrate) status.
Stigmata will be executed faster than enemies command if you have (Consecrate) status.
If you are down and raped: Your Lance of Cleansing Fire is not on cooldown, you have accumulated enough Overdrive gauge, and your stance was to Refuse, then you can end your raping by auto-release of the Lance.
Maiden Snow skills only dealt damage (huge damage) to Purified enemies only. You can Purified enemies via Punishment scrolls or Splash of Holy Water. Some monsters, however, like Black Dog, can remove Purification.

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, a bit behind the times here. Downloaded the Demo to give it a spin and got the 3HP issue. OK, got a decrypter, did that, and now I get a 4HP issue, but I cannot seem to find a fix for that. Anybody feel like lending a hand?

Purplexus

Reputation score
i know i am super late but does anyone know how to save in this game? i played it a few years ago but got frustrated after i kept losing all my progress because i couldn't save

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game autosaves in designated save game slot when players reach a safe zone. It also autosaves every action taken when inside the safe zone.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved to Hgames and reopened.