What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For anyone still playing, where do you find an animal or sister essence? I've been seeing a lot of new equipment I've never seen in my runs in these screenshots you folk are posting and I'm trying to figure out how to get them. Just as well, if anyone has any tips on how to more easily rescue 6 girls, I'd appreciate that as well. I've so far managed one, but getting back to the church while carrying one is super difficult.
On beginner mode you get it at the church? While in normal mode you get it in your room when you unlock the ability to go there (killing all 6 bosses)

Animal essence is from curing lycanthropy

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I managed to find the sister essence but it wouldn't let me use it on the sister robe. I combined it with a different essence first and then combined it with the robe, but the robe itself didn't change into that red one from that screenshot a few posts ago. The wiki says to train with it but I have no idea what that means. It says something similiar for the animal essence and gothic bustier.

I figure I must be missing a step or two here but I cannot figure what it is. Same goes for the weapons posted in that screenshot. Do you just keep reinforcing your weapons until they evolve? Do you throw essences on them and certain combos make them evolve? I've got nothing here and shaky translations only complicate things further.

Edit: Okay, turns out you have to put those essences on the respective outfits, and then go to the dwarf to use alchemy and transform them. Good lord is that intricate, but at least I figured it out

Edit #2: Or at least, i thought so. Going to the dwarf makes the option not even show up. I can see the option when I go to a bonfire but it won't let me perform it there. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong at this point.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I managed to find the sister essence but it wouldn't let me use it on the sister robe. I combined it with a different essence first and then combined it with the robe, but the robe itself didn't change into that red one from that screenshot a few posts ago. The wiki says to train with it but I have no idea what that means. It says something similiar for the animal essence and gothic bustier.

I figure I must be missing a step or two here but I cannot figure what it is. Same goes for the weapons posted in that screenshot. Do you just keep reinforcing your weapons until they evolve? Do you throw essences on them and certain combos make them evolve? I've got nothing here and shaky translations only complicate things further.

Edit: Okay, turns out you have to put those essences on the respective outfits, and then go to the dwarf to use alchemy and transform them. Good lord is that intricate, but at least I figured it out

Edit #2: Or at least, i thought so. Going to the dwarf makes the option not even show up. I can see the option when I go to a bonfire but it won't let me perform it there. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong at this point.
when you repair an equipment except from full repair/repair scroll, it will gain a star which is next to durability when you inspect it. How fast it raise depends on how many durability of that equipment lost.
The higher the number, the better stats will be and more likely success to upgrade via scrolls/cheaper with dwarf past +10 -> I believe this is what it means by training since this is pretty much similar how it works in メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境(Author's other free game with no sex things but much more massive items to combine)

additionally: while I can't confirm it, I am pretty sure you need that "train equipment" first before you can make cardinal robe or stray cat. same with kyu-suku which need *10 minimum

Last edited:

yiech

Reputation score
Can anyone upload a save file with stray cat? I just can't seem to get it. Curing lycanthropy and futa doesn't give anything

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone upload a save file with stray cat? I just can't seem to get it. Curing lycanthropy and futa doesn't give anything
First, back up your save before getting mine, this save file will replace save slot 1 and auto save slot 1. You can also rename the save file by replacing the # in the range of 2 to 4 to replace those respective slots instead. (I recommend doing this instead of replacing your save)
For example, rename Save1 and Save1_s to Save2 and Save2_s to replace second slot instead of first one.

This is a complete save file completed on normal difficulty. If you want to go to hard mode, then you'll need to go to the starting house and go to the top left corner for that hard mode (UNCHANGEABLE ONCE SAVED)
On my save file, get the stray cat outfit from the donation box (the metal box) in the starting house by accessing the first area or church. I also already have the cat appearance already set, so if you want, you'll need to change that in the menu on the appearance settings.

Attachments

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found OneDrive folder with archive and patches for game with same name as but cant even run it. It is storage of the autor of the game メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境.zip archive there have been updated today. Someone tried it? What is it?
extraction pass: usabox

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found OneDrive folder with archive and patches for game with same name as but cant even run it. It is storage of the autor of the game メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境.zip archive there have been updated today. Someone tried it? What is it?
extraction pass: usabox
That's his another game. It's not H-game tho, there's no explicit content in it. On the other hand, there's easily two-three times more items and monsters there and it plays a bit differently too (more like typical dungeon, when you constantly keep going down floors with periodical safe- and boss-zones).

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's his another game. It's not H-game tho, there's no explicit content in it. On the other hand, there's easily two-three times more items and monsters there and it plays a bit differently too (more like typical dungeon, when you constantly keep going down floors with periodical safe- and boss-zones).
I tried to run it but continued to get errors. Maybe something is missng but all required RTPs already installed and other games is working without problems. Maybe something missed and need to do something else like it was in Maidesnoweve with readme on first start? Is where some instructions about correct installation order? Tried many variants of installation but still cant run it.

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
How do you equip a weapon? I'm trying to do the second tutorial on quick-swapping and I can't for the life of me figure out how to equip the gun.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you equip a weapon? I'm trying to do the second tutorial on quick-swapping and I can't for the life of me figure out how to equip the gun.
Press X ⇒ switch to the weapon tab with W(Q) ⇒select weapon ⇒ Z ⇒ equip.
Don't forget to cast Quick-swap first, or bunny dies.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to run it but continued to get errors. Maybe something is missng but all required RTPs already installed and other games is working without problems. Maybe something missed and need to do something else like it was in Maidesnoweve with readme on first start? Is where some instructions about correct installation order? Tried many variants of installation but still cant run it.
I can run it just fine. what error you have? screenshot would be better

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While this thread is being bumped anyways; do we know if the dev is working on something? I know there's another non-hentai game he's done in a similiar vein but I really wish he'd do another hentai game.

Reputation score
few questions:
1) what AC do?
2) is going into a hell spawn room automatic death?
3) why is it i lose exp if I am just walking around looking for exits?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
While this thread is being bumped anyways; do we know if the dev is working on something? I know there's another non-hentai game he's done in a similiar vein but I really wish he'd do another hentai game.
His and also for . Take a peek but don't get your hopes too much.

few questions:
1) what AC do?
2) is going into a hell spawn room automatic death?
3) why is it i lose exp if I am just walking around looking for exits?
1. AC is your defense. More details look on first page for japanese wiki
2. Not really.
3. you are in "daimakyo" mode. it's normal for roguelike type game actually

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can run it just fine. what error you have? screenshot would be better
•HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください•
.もしくは、exeの自己解凍機罷でファイルを展関してください。
In captured text it says about download latest version but it is already latest with all newest patches from patch folder. Tried to reinstall rtps. Tried to run with Locale emulator but no result. No kind of problems with all other installed RPG maker games and MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ run and working with no problems. And because I think something was missed here but still dont know what.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
•HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください•
.もしくは、exeの自己解凍機罷でファイルを展関してください。
In captured text it says about download latest version but it is already latest with all newest patches from patch folder. Tried to reinstall rtps. Tried to run with Locale emulator but no result. No kind of problems with all other installed RPG maker games and MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ run and working with no problems. And because I think something was missed here but still dont know what.
what I did was only download the folder maidensnow no daimakyou, extract it and gives you another exe then unpack it. no need to replace any patch files.
maybe try to do that in a new folder without anything replaced?

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what I did was only download the folder maidensnow no daimakyou, extract it and gives you another exe then unpack it. no need to replace any patch files.
maybe try to do that in a new folder without anything replaced?
I downloaded most recent archive メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境.zip then extracted selfexttracting archive exe and extracted files to folder. Getting this error even without any patch files.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I downloaded most recent archive メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境.zip then extracted selfexttracting archive exe and extracted files to folder. Getting this error even without any patch files.
This is testing the limits of my memory a bit, but Ramble Rabbit did use an anti-tamper mechanism which relied on timestamps. The practical upshot is that you may have to set your system clock to Japanese time. It might also be necessary to set a lot of other things to Japanese equivalents as well e.g. system language. Ramble Rabbit did use a lot of anti-tamper mechanisms, and I'm not sure exactly how all of them work.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is testing the limits of my memory a bit, but Ramble Rabbit did use an anti-tamper mechanism which relied on timestamps. The practical upshot is that you may have to set your system clock to Japanese time. It might also be necessary to set a lot of other things to Japanese equivalents as well e.g. system language. Ramble Rabbit did use a lot of anti-tamper mechanisms, and I'm not sure exactly how all of them work.
Anti-tamper in scripts of free accessed archive. It is strange. I just wanted to take a look and didn't think that dev has so bugs in his head. Changing time to japanese even with run in Locale emulator also not working. Understood but this game is not worth the effort. Not working and not working. Anyway thanks for the info.