What's new

[Complete - Full] [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernog

Reputation score
This post is for the amateur translation of Setaria's Makyou.

1619366583048.png

The main thread for this game is HERE
The game can be acquired legally on DLSite

Current version : 1.1
The translation version number corresponds to the version of the game it applies to.

How to install :
* Save the data.win file of your game (for safekeeping)
* Download the translated data.win into your game's folder

Download link:
Mod edit - Dead link removed

Author:
* Kernog
Special thanks / Contributors:
* dazedanon19 (advice and control layout images)
Tools used:
* Undertale Mod Tool and Translation Aggregator.

Report a typo or submit an improvement to the translation:
* PM me (Kernog)

Known issues:
* The display of the narration and examination text is broken. This seems to be a programming issue. No promises on fixing it, but I will try later (FIXED)
* No line breaks in the examination text

Constructive feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Personal comments:
My first amateur translation. I am rather proud of myself (and hope I did good enough).
There is still a couple of things to do, like fix this goddamn text, but I'll get around to it later. My Sunday has gone like a flash. XD
I fell in love (figuratively) with this game, so go grab it. It's cheap, has solid gameplay, and good scenes.

Story summary
The text file attached below contains a summary of the game's plot, while the description texts are still broken.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The text for the Four-legs and the Sperm mermaid seem to be switched, at least in the gallery.
The four-legs text was going on about deepthroating, while the mermaid had text about MC's dick "going in a tight hole" and "the revenant pumps up Anika's cum".

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
Thank you for your feedback. Both errors have been corrected. I mixed up the two of them when the gallery was not yet in the game.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
it was nice of you to share it for free, i wonder why you chose to do this.

wait what am i reading lol

mkjiozmkjioz

Reputation score
Playing through right now and yeah, narration and examination text have severely tight textwrap. Would you also mind uploading a text document with all of those if you can't figure out how to fix it? Also, through the third Haunted House door after the warp(as in not counting the entrance. The examination note in the bottom right area of the room with some zombies and a chest is missing its text. Edit: Also, the text for the examination text next to the cleansing statue past the gates in the Haunted House main room is off the screen.

Thank you for your work so far.

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
Playing through right now and yeah, narration and examination text have severely tight textwrap. Would you also mind uploading a text document with all of those if you can't figure out how to fix it? Also, through the third Haunted House door after the warp(as in not counting the entrance. The examination note in the bottom right area of the room with some zombies and a chest is missing its text. Edit: Also, the text for the examination text next to the cleansing statue past the gates in the Haunted House main room is off the screen.

Thank you for your work so far.
Yeah, I will get back to it, but when I saw the textwrap all fucked up, I groaned.

I already attach a small text document with the story as I understood it. Next week, I will either add the transcript or find a way to fix the text.

Attachments

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
Update:
I found what was wrong with the text wrap (it was the offset value for the lines). Now there's another issue (no line breaks), but at least now you can read the texts.
If you spot another broken text, tell me and I'll check for a fix.

Registered4Links

Reputation score
Update:
I found what was wrong with the text wrap (it was the offset value for the lines). Now there's another issue (no line breaks), but at least now you can read the texts.
If you spot another broken text, tell me and I'll check for a fix.
Will you be posting the updated data.win? I downloaded the one posted yesterday but it seems to still have the issue of having like one word per line.

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
I have reuploaded the file. It should be good.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Since I chanced upon here, lemme ask quick: are we sure about v1.11? I mean, REAAALLY sure?
Current version : 1.11
The translation version number corresponds to the version of the game it applies to.
Because (even) on the author's Ci-en page there's only mention of v1.1 (from a 2021-04-25 post of theirs), but no v1.11, thus far. AFAICS.
Guess I'm a stickler for version-details? :unsure:
Legit also asking to clear up potential misunderstandings, though.

At any rate, huge thanks for taking up this endevour; much appreciated!

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
Might want to doublecheck that, I'm still getting that problem of examination text only showing one word per line.
I'm stupid. I did not edit the link. This is done. I replaced my file with the one downloaded via this new link, and it works.

Since I chanced upon here, lemme ask quick: are we sure about v1.11? I mean, REAAALLY sure?

Because (even) on the author's Ci-en page there's only mention of v1.1 (from a 2021-04-25 post of theirs), but no v1.11, thus far. AFAICS.
Guess I'm a stickler for version-details? :unsure:
Legit also asking to clear up potential misunderstandings, though.

At any rate, huge thanks for taking up this endevour; much appreciated!
I'll change the version number. It's valid for the latest version.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for your feedback. Both errors have been corrected. I mixed up the two of them when the gallery was not yet in the game.
Got the newest translation version, the text for those two are fixed in standard gameplay, but are still swapped in the gallery.

spamming_junker

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.

View attachment 38963

How to install :

Download link:

Author:
* Kernog
Tools used:

* PM me (Kernog)

Known issues:
* The display of the narration and examination text is broken. This seems to be a programming issue. No promises on fixing it, but I will try later (FIXED)

Personal comments:
My first amateur translation. I am rather proud of myself (and hope I did good enough).
There is still a couple of things to do, like fix this goddamn text, but I'll get around to it later. My Sunday has gone like a flash. XD
I fell in love (figuratively) with this game, so go grab it. It's cheap, has solid gameplay, and good scenes.

Story summary
The text file attached below contains a summary of the game's plot, while the description texts are still broken.
edit : okay, i already get to the boss on that level.. :3
damn she's so thicc!

dude, do u mind to make walkthrough?

im stuck in the ghost level,
already get into the 4th door (the one eye gaze),
already get the portal to the previous area (not the home one),
but idk where to go after that? any clue?

Last edited:

Nomasa

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How do I access the gallery?

DenielFawkes

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How to reset a save and start the game from scratch

OP
Kernog

Kernog

Reputation score
Hello everyone.
I've had a load of IRL work for the week, but I saw that a new version was out. I will tackle it eventually.
To reassure you: the only thing you miss without the translation is some story fluff, so do not feel yourself forced to wait for me to deliver the translation.

Zero D Angell

Reputation score

View attachment 38963

How to install :

Download link:

Author:
* Kernog
Tools used:

* PM me (Kernog)

Known issues:

Personal comments:

Story summary

View attachment 38963

How to install :

Download link:

Author:
* Kernog
Tools used:

* PM me (Kernog)

Known issues:

Personal comments:

Story summary

Thank you so much, i hope with this i can enjoy the came to its fullest :3

ImNotABot

Reputation score
Will there be a translation for the 1.2/1.21 update or is that currently being worked on

Status
Not open for further replies.