What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [v0.11.4] Glassix

Also, is there any way to unlock the gallery?
Either you haven't done enough or you had blinkers on every time you loaded the game. The big button marked "Gallery" is as noticeable as the rest of them. And the PE teacher is HAWT.

@ z3r0theblade
I find the current design of the game to be just fine and in places, beautiful. So many of the existing assets would have to be completely redone for them to be 3D renders. And when you factor the sprites into that, let's just say it's a virtual impossibility. Unless you get Daedolon's permission to take his game and make a 3D near-total clone version of it and do it yourself. Which, if it were my project, I wouldn't give. I'm not saying your idea's terrible, I'm just saying that you don't come across as having thought about the workload involved. AATOFL as you've pointed out did it quite well but I think it was made from the ground up with that art style. Glassix was not.

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find the current design of the game to be just fine and in places, beautiful. So many of the existing assets would have to be completely redone for them to be 3D renders. And when you factor the sprites into that, let's just say it's a virtual impossibility. Unless you get Daedolon's permission to take his game and make a 3D near-total clone version of it and do it yourself. Which, if it were my project, I wouldn't give. I'm not saying your idea's terrible, I'm just saying that you don't come across as having thought about the workload involved. AATOFL as you've pointed out did it quite well but I think it was made from the ground up with that art style. Glassix was not.
i don't disagree with this but what i am saying is that the game has been done so well i would like to see what it would be like in those styles with the same care

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i don't disagree with this but what i am saying is that the game has been done so well i would like to see what it would be like in those styles with the same care
I can see what you would like, buy you're asking for a remake - like a movie remake. It would take someone else with their own vision, another producer/director, new cast, and a lot of time. You don't see remakes made by the same people on the screen - after spending years on a project, I am sure they want to do something else but the same exact story/script with just different graphics...(just my take on it);)

As Squark suggested - maybe you can be the new producer/director??

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Indeed, a complete update to 3D could be quite interesting. I do have some ideas to make it a bit different from the current version to bring enough novelty to keep it interesting to work on. However I'm a new to 3D. I'm planning to work on simpler games to get my hands in it and maybe once Glassix is finished and I have more XP in making 3D games, I could work on this update :p But that's WAAAYYYYY far in the future ^^

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

With some delay, here is Glassix v0.12.0.

If you already have v0.11, here is the patch (do not try to overwrite earlier version like 0.10 !):

Download patch :

And here is the full version :

Download full :

Walkthrough updated :

What's new ?
  • Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
  • St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
  • New anal command for standing position
  • New anal command for chair
  • New anal command for bed
  • Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

This new version focus only on new H content.
The new commands have some variations, about 2 or 3 depending on the positions. Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work. More text variations will be added later on.

I'm not sure what I'll focus on for next version. I'll let you know when I decide :) But you can expect it for the end of this month.

As always, don't hesitate to report bugs and give feedback, it's always helpful.

On a side note, I'll be away for the next 2 days so I'll correct any bugs as soon as I'm back.

Thanks !

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [v0.12.0] Glassix

WOOOOOOOOOOOO V12!
Thanks for your continued work!

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you for your continued work !

This new version focus only on new H content.
The new commands have some variations, about 2 or 3 depending on the positions. Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work. More text variations will be added later on.
What kind of variations are you talking about ?

Do scenes varry depending on where u are doing them ?

like standing sex in classroom is diffrent from standing sex on the train etc ? Or it is something more miniscule ?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a bug per se, but an oddity.
Not sure if was day 1 or 2 or 3, but it was VERY early on.
Taking a stroll around the campus at lunch break caused Fujiko to accuse me of skipping classes.
This is what was running through my head:
"WTF? Look at your watch, you hag!"

Also, and I think this is a bug:
The option to fast travel to school doesn't show up any more. Unless it's a bug that's specific to the Icon Navigation (and I'm pretty sure it isn't), it's more of an inconvenience than anything.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For Fukijo,you're right ,I'll change the conditions to not trigger during lunch break :p

For the quick trip, its indeed screwed up the language file which messed the event. I'll correct it in next patch.

Thanks for the feedback !

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey all,

I opened to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

Here is Glassix v0.12.1. It requires Glassix v0.12.0.

Download : or

Here are the important bugs which have been corrected :
  • Save pagination
  • Deidre character image resized properly
  • Missing events from gallery added (Saiko level 4 and St Patrick in Sarah's tab)
  • Choices are smaller so we can display more of them
  • Fujiko and Chan-Mei images for their meeting event have been corrected
  • And a few more which you can find in the changelog menu

As for Glassix next update, I know a lot of you are expecting Lily or new characters however I'm planning to work on the artificial intelligence. I read what a lot of you fear : making the game more difficult since girls schedules would be more random but this is part of what I want for the game. Each girl has specific interest so players who wanna rush things will still be able to find regular patterns in their schedules.
Moreover, this update is not only related to their schedule, it is critical for future features as well as improve the game overall feeling :
  • The player will see girls walking around town when they need to go to their next destination. It will be much more lively.
  • When the player asks a girl to follow and the girl reaches her timer or the player ask her to stop following, instead of teleporting to her schedule current location like what's happening now, she will walk all the way back to her next location.
  • Ability to customize the girl outfits (casual, work, swimsuit, bath). It could work on a schedule or just for the day.
  • Plan dates with the girl and meet her at chosen locations
  • Having more than 1 girl follow you, based on relation between girls (for example, Hikari might not follow you if you have Ryoko already following you)
Finally, this update would simplify the XML content.

It will not impact events at all since girls will still walk to the event location before the required time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding !

Fenix34

Reputation score
Re: [v0.12.1] Glassix

Thanks for updates. This is one of my favorite games ive found on here. Awesome models and great scenes. Really interested to see where this game goes taking a look at all the place holders.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire link not work and Mega stop download on 36% and demand registration ( I am not stupid enough to give my personal data )

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayeka, are you talking about the full game or the patch?
The Mediafire link to the patch does work.
Right click and hit Save Link As.

The game is huge now. It requres MegaSync be used for it, otherwise it won't download. It might take longer, but it might help if it was split into smaller file sizes... Just about 950MB would do.

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone host this file as a torrent? I'll seed for some time afterwards.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ayeka, are you talking about the full game or the patch?
Full game, patch I already downloaded, but I need ver 0.12 to get. Mediafire link not work, and as I mentioned, mega want registration - what I don't do. Sooner hell freeze as I give my personal data.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Full game, patch I already downloaded, but I need ver 0.12 to get. Mediafire link not work, and as I mentioned, mega want registration - what I don't do. Sooner hell freeze as I give my personal data.
who said that you have to give personal data,make up what ever you want, and it's first time i hear that mega needs registration to download something,
and mediafire works as well. In other words how i see your comment - bla bla bla excuses - spoon feed me

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mediafire link not work and Mega stop download on 36% and demand registration ( I am not stupid enough to give my personal data )
I just tried redownloading it. Didn't have to log in. Also it seems that MEGA is pretty weird about their MEGASync thing. Didn't need that, either. The big grey "Download In Browser" ork fine now.
ments said:
who said that you have to give personal data,make up what ever you want, and it's first time i hear that mega needs registration to download something,
and mediafire works as well. In other words how i see your comment - bla bla bla excuses - spoon feed me
Ments, there are people who bear extreme prejudice against handing over even false information. But yeah. MEGA doesn't need registration or any proprietary program (at least for now). I'd strongly advise getting it while you can, Ayeka. Download transmission CAN break, it's not uncommon.

Last edited:

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just tried redownloading it. Didn't have to log in. Also it seems that MEGA is pretty weird about their MEGASync thing. Didn't need that, either. The big grey "Download In Browser" ork fine now.Ments, there are people who bear extreme prejudice against handing over even false information. But yeah. MEGA doesn't need registration or any proprietary program (at least for now). I'd strongly advise getting it while you can, Ayeka. Download transmission CAN break, it's not uncommon.
When I click on mediafire link in first post in this thread I get: "Not available yet. Please download from MEGA.". If I not have optical hallucinations it means mediafire link not work. I try again from mega, hope it really work this time.