What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Shanbahak] Lewd Maze

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I think what you should have available in the future is equip-able character classes with their own separate leveling with skills tied to those classes, and the ability to move your party around the 2x2 battle grid. I don't like having my party locked in place throughout the entire game.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Linux needs different option, also i think dont delete native
java -Djava.library.path=native/linux -Xss50M -jar lewdmaze.jar
java runtime said:
$ /usr/lib/jvm/java-10-openjdk-amd64/bin/java -Djava.library.path=native/linux -Xss50M -jar lewdmaze002a.exe
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface Clip supporting format PCM_SIGNED unknown sample rate, 16 bit, stereo, 4 bytes/frame, big-endian is supported.
. . . at java.desktop/javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(AudioSystem.java:423)
. . . at java.desktop/javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getClip(AudioSystem.java:459)
. . . at lewdmaze.functional.SettingsFunc.<init>(Unknown Source)
. . . at lewdmaze.functional.SettingsFunc.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
. . . at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)
(loading window appears, and a delay here)
No such texture inventory/items/small/default_hair.png
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
. . . at lewdmaze.functional.SettingsFunc.a(Unknown Source)
. . . at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.b(Unknown Source)
. . . at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.i(Unknown Source)
. . . at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)
... ????

Same error with openjdk9. openjdk8 opens the loading window, delays, and then gives an inscrutable error about pulseaudio despite my fully disabling everything I could that referenced PulseAudio.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mhm. Well 2 segments are planned and other 2+ will be decided by patrons.
1st is futa focused, which will have futa on female, female on futa femdom, tentacles on futa.
2nd segment is boobs focused, whic will have proper lactation / milking level, titfucking / nipplefucking level, breast expansion and some of that parasitic tentacles stuff focused on boobs.
Other 2 or more segments will be decided by upper tier patrons.

Oh btw, goblins gameover WIP preview. Gobs will have their CGs in next update.
I feel that these segments would go well along side some stomach bulging and/or inflation, but these could just be implemented in the animation and not be a segment by itself. Can go well with the big futa cocks you guys made and the tentacles (Let alone centaurs). I do agree that letting Patreon's make such a decision can make things difficult. If it is something you do not enjoy as much it can lead to problems and at the time this is probably the game I like to see go further the most on the entire forum 0.0

Keep up the good work!

Ps. Is there a button to make the dialog box go hidden from the game over scene? The scene with the centaur got alot covered up by it.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you. Yes i will add Hide button for Gameovers on next update, among with some other quality-of-life interface things

I think check on that Java error. Thanks for your bugreport.

Last edited:

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
These poor futas. Even when they've "won" they seem like they're getting raped by the main characters. Not a complaint, of course. I just think it's amusing that the winning party still ends up looking so helpless as they get milked dry by the supposed losers.

KinkyLemon

Reputation score
Thanks for being so involved with us! Looking forward to this next patch!

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
These poor futas. Even when they've "won" they seem like they're getting raped by the main characters. Not a complaint, of course. I just think it's amusing that the winning party still ends up looking so helpless as they get milked dry by the supposed losers.
Lol well Imp futa is mostly fun character.
If physically weak futa Charms stronk sporty catgirl into perverted mood, SNOO-SNOO result is obvious :D

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, if you have some like really interesting and unique ideas, go on...
For now its futa and boobs segment planned and haven't decided on others,
thats why we currently fine with Patrons deciding them.

I do have some things i would love to add, but most of them are currently on ban-list for patreon.
Sorry for the delayed responce, IRL stuff.
Well I don't know if they constitute as interesting but if it gives inspiration in any form it's good by me.

One thing I have in my beasitiary seems at first to be haunted armour, but it's more like a hemrit crab tentacle beast, grabs it's victims and pulls them in, locking them in the armour for... obvious purposes. Works as both a monster or as an alternate mimic styled trap.

Another thing is one I saw once would fit well if you do an egg/pregnancy themed section. Birthing new enimies via status effects after X amount of turns.
Another approach was it being a debuff that drains stamina until it's birthed by going back home.
As much as seeing pregnancy/egging would appeal to me. (In part because I'm weird, in part because sex has consiquences.) I realise it might be hard to code. Just because something popular doesn't mean you should struggle to put it in the game.

I hope some of those are at least useful to you.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
We had that idea for alternative bosses, like slime queen boss.
Even had some CG attempt, but it wasn't implemented.
I think can add them later on? Not 100% sure.

Armors huh. Can try for future levels.
We currently have 3 traps concepts - chest mimics, iron maiden, and hidden ground tentacle vore.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Obviously more of everything would be amazing but I think for now you should focus on what you're already working and have planned. Most super ambitious projects don't get far.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Demo was pretty solid, definitely gonna keep an eye on this one.
Only bug I noticed was that starting a new game if you already had a save would result in basically starting as a new party, but with progress and inventory kept. Also if your new party is in positions that the old one was not then the old party would still be there if they were dead when you started over.

Are there any plans for the H-anims to be voiced? That's the main thing I feel is missing (even if you just used the same voice clips regardless of character).

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
We do have plans for hiring some juicy moans for scenes, just need to reach some level of support before that.
Good actresses with wide voice range are pretty pricey.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do you need to hire anyone for that? Aren't there voice packs for that kinda stuff?

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
They suck, tbh. Most of them are kinda lame, more fitting for schoolgirls setting...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still, many games use sex sounds (glops, gargles, poundings etc) that aren't "voice".