Format: Movie (.wmv)
Packed size: 616 MB (.rar)
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVK9UIXQ
ENG sub version is available on this blog:

Last edited:
Reputation score
Re: [Valkyria] Princess Knight Catue Ep. 3 [RAW]

very faplicious, but was that the last one or will there be more? i wanna see those bitches giving birth

Reputation score

that's the problem with Hentai, there's plenty of Preg, but no birth. i mean there is a lot more preg than there used to be, but still not much birth

OP
frzangel

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that's the problem with Hentai, there's plenty of Preg, but no birth
It is only true in case of H-Anime, imp. If you want to see birth, well:
- in Nekoken's works it is very frequent
- in Chikko's as well
- or in the works of circle called 'A THIRD DIMENSION'
- and in many-many CGs (check the tentacle thread)... TOUCHABLE games etc.

But you might know it... moreover with such "hard" censorship a birth scene wouldn't be too enjoyable.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This series would be a good one IMO if it weren't so over the top. As is...it's only mediocre. Himekishi Lilia series was miles and miles better.

Reputation score

This series would be a good one IMO if it weren't so over the top. As is...it's only mediocre. Himekishi Lilia series was miles and miles better.
really? personally, i don't care for the Lilia series. there's nothing in it beyond rape, human rape, monster rape and not much tentacles. but it's a battle of opinions. and as we all know, a battle of opinions is like fitting wheels to a tomato, time-consuming and utterly pointless.

OP
frzangel

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I like both. :) For me it is hard to decide which one is better. Moreover, I don't want to and don't have to decide. In fact, I know only one thing: I prefer the character Lilia over Catue just because I like smaller tits, that's all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, I like both. :) For me it is hard to decide which one is better. Moreover, I don't want to and don't have to decide. In fact, I know only one thing: I prefer the character Lilia over Catue just because I like smaller tits, that's all.
Exactly...one of my problems with it. She's a small stature girl with giganto moo-cow tits...makes her look so weird. Plus the strange noises she makes when she's getting nailed...it's like she's oinking or speaking jibberish. I have limited knowledge of Japanese but I couldn't hear any of it during those parts. And finally, the inflation parts...I normally don't mind inflation at all but jeeze...her belly gets twice or three times as big as most other that I've seen.

Reputation score

Exactly...one of my problems with it. She's a small stature girl with giganto moo-cow tits...makes her look so weird. Plus the strange noises she makes when she's getting nailed...it's like she's oinking or speaking jibberish. I have limited knowledge of Japanese but I couldn't hear any of it during those parts. And finally, the inflation parts...I normally don't mind inflation at all but jeeze...her belly gets twice or three times as big as most other that I've seen.
well that's where we differ, i love it when a girl gets her preg on. the thought of what could be baking in that oven... also, i don't really like Lilia's art style.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

well that's where we differ, i love it when a girl gets her preg on. the thought of what could be baking in that oven... also, i don't really like Lilia's art style.
Wasn't necessarily talking about impregnation...more the over inflation where her belly juts out a ridiculous amount. A pregnant woman is a beautiful and natural thing. A woman that looks like she might give birth to 15 kids at once is not.

Reputation score

Wasn't necessarily talking about impregnation...more the over inflation where her belly juts out a ridiculous amount. A pregnant woman is a beautiful and natural thing. A woman that looks like she might give birth to 15 kids at once is not.
to each his own.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This ep was a bit disappointing imo.
To bad the series is over now :/

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The best scenes for me so far are the intro scene for Ep 1 and the scene with Catue and her boyfriend in this episode.
The intro scene is still my favourite, and they re-arranged scenes from when they appear in the original work. They also added scenes in, unless they are in there where I missed them or got an incomplete work.

I also don't like how they made her mother's dick a bugdick, I liked the regular big-ass dick she had.
Had potential, but overall very disappointed in it outside of the two scenes I mentioned. This is coming from someone that fapped like the fist of zeus to the original work

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

YAY! thanks! :D :p

Reputation score

The best scenes for me so far are the intro scene for Ep 1 and the scene with Catue and her boyfriend in this episode.
The intro scene is still my favourite, and they re-arranged scenes from when they appear in the original work. They also added scenes in, unless they are in there where I missed them or got an incomplete work.

I also don't like how they made her mother's dick a bugdick, I liked the regular big-ass dick she had.
Had potential, but overall very disappointed in it outside of the two scenes I mentioned. This is coming from someone that fapped like the fist of zeus to the original work
i love episode 2's egging scene.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

i love episode 2's egging scene.
I liked it better in the original, is the thing. I guess it was my fault for expecting
"Scenes are like the originals, but with FUCKAWESOME ANIMATION FUCK YEAH"
But no, it wasn't.
Except for the dragon scene, they even got the pose and angle right with that one, minus the whole second dick and cumfountain of death

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh come please tell me you guys did not laugh or say what the fuck after that part when the mother, and that dragon looking guy with the boiled dick came inside her then catue started twirling looking fucked up in mid air. The women VA for catue on that part literally removed my boner for an hour. I did not need a subtitle for that kind of choke screaming.

OP
frzangel

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, it is very true... the subtitle is absolutly worthless. :) And Catue's CV... well, it is interesting. But I got used to it during ep1 and 2.