What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

haloaddict

Reputation score
Sadge. Ppl still replying to the dev's last tweet, hoping for Valkyria to be finished. Over two years now bros. Anyone else still holding on to hope?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sadge. Ppl still replying to the dev's last tweet, hoping for Valkyria to be finished. Over two years now bros. Anyone else still holding on to hope?
absolutley no. i have give up on this dev looooong ago. it's not the first dev to end like this, and will not be the last. i just accept the thing and move on.
if one day he will release the final version of the game i will be "good, better late than never", but i will for sure don't hold my breath in waiting it.

haloaddict

Reputation score
absolutley no. i have give up on this dev looooong ago. it's not the first dev to end like this, and will not be the last. i just accept the thing and move on.
if one day he will release the final version of the game i will be "good, better late than never", but i will for sure don't hold my breath in waiting it.
Not exactly holding my breath but I still check up on it every now and then. Tbh a similar or better game might make me move on, but so far nothing has really come close to Valkyria for me.

spensert

Reputation score
Is there any Purpose of leaving the Female MC at the Knights Dorm?

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Is there any Purpose of leaving the Female MC at the Knights Dorm?
One of the quests ("searching for paradise", the one that promises an absurd amount of guild rank points) progresses differently, depending on whether the MC faces it with Phylia or alone (for that Phylia needs to be left at the dorm). These two routes give different scenes.

spensert

Reputation score
One of the quests ("searching for paradise", the one that promises an absurd amount of guild rank points) progresses differently, depending on whether the MC faces it with Phylia or alone (for that Phylia needs to be left at the dorm). These two routes give different scenes.
Oh really thats it? I should have not wasted time getting a Door then -.-
Thought there would be something special without a Door if I were to leave her at the Dorm and sleep outside alone or something

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh really thats it? I should have not wasted time getting a Door then -.-
Thought there would be something special without a Door if I were to leave her at the Dorm and sleep outside alone or something
You didn't waste time, there's an event with the door :^)

haloaddict

Reputation score
Well it seems the dev ain't dead at the very least. They deleted their last tweet about there being a storm that also had a lot of replies from people waiting for the dev's return. Not sure when it happened but I think sometime last month.

Restifik

Reputation score
anyone have the mtool translation data? since its quite big, free user can't translate it.