What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIA (Shadow Garden)

Game is suffering from severe same face.
Same face, same body, same outline, stock RPG maker portraits for NPCs doing the NTR...

Heh, not a game you play for the art, if Shadowcore taught us anything

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same face, same body, same outline, stock RPG maker portraits for NPCs doing the NTR...

Heh, not a game you play for the art, if Shadowcore taught us anything
But really man, is there even any shadowcore fans who loved it for the art alone?

I mean, personally I like the art, but yeah...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

let's be honest;

the art is almost acceptable, and the extremely reuse of the same face/body/position for, well, everything in the game, its not a PRO for the game.
plus the stock rpg maker stuff (combat, portraits, sprite etcc) that feel like a clone of a thousand game already on dlsite.
the art is decent yes, but we talkin of what? 5 body position with hair, dress and pg name changed that is used for the entire game?

beside that, i'm truly in hype for this game. the dev have A LOT to improve but their game is overall far better that the genereic h-rpg maker game out there. the story is great, the ntr-scene in enjoyble and the overall game is very, very, VERY good. and i'm ok with that.
i hope only the dev try to improve their work, and if this is true, i will always support him when i can.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

let's be honest;

the art is almost acceptable, and the extremely reuse of the same face/body/position for, well, everything in the game, its not a PRO for the game.
plus the stock rpg maker stuff (combat, portraits, sprite etcc) that feel like a clone of a thousand game already on dlsite.
the art is decent yes, but we talkin of what? 5 body position with hair, dress and pg name changed that is used for the entire game?

beside that, i'm truly in hype for this game. the dev have A LOT to improve but their game is overall far better that the genereic h-rpg maker game out there. the story is great, the ntr-scene in enjoyble and the overall game is very, very, VERY good. and i'm ok with that.
i hope only the dev try to improve their work, and if this is true, i will always support him when i can.
Yeah, it feels like ... how should I say ...
they are not motivated enough to make a game or something ? :(

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, it feels like ... how should I say ...
they are not motivated enough to make a game or something ? :(
i dont think so. there is effort and care for details in shadowcore, probably is a budget issue. make a game with 5 cg (and variation) is waaaay cheaper to make than a game with every scene (cg) different from each other.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont think so. there is effort and care for details in shadowcore, probably is a budget issue. make a game with 5 cg (and variation) is waaaay cheaper to make than a game with every scene (cg) different from each other.
tough for this kind of quality ...
it will be hard to gather sell money to increase their quality either ...

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In my humble opinion. Shadowcore was an great surprise. We didn't care and don't even have any ideas of how could've been the game itself. Sure shadowgarden showed us a lot of potential, and they actually mantain us informed about their development progress. But we cannot just admit that it will be an excellent game now! We need to see it to be sure.

We only had contact with the demo and i was the one who said that it was a very lazy thing of then to make an game with the story progress based on quests. I hate this kinda of game, to me is lazyness perfected. But then again the demo itself has show us great potential. Like i said, we have to wait and have hope that it will be good. As for the art, i do agree, in shadowcore i do believe the character had only 5 poses for having sex in the whole damn game! And the only variation was the text or the eyes of the girl. That was really stupid, i don't mind the face repetion, i mean they all have the face of the dark elf girl from shadowcore from my opinion. The only difference is their hair color.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well shadowcore had reused CGs and they weren't perfect but i'd rather have "okayish" CGs than okayish writing. Shadowcore had amazing writing, non linear stuff, plenty of scenes, scene variety and many endings.

Even with machine translator i've enjoyed it a lot because it was one of better games out there, I can get used to CG quality if the game has something to keep me playing and shadowcore did just that. I have high hopes for valkyria even if we have to wait a lot. If this thing will have more content than shadowcore i'm gonna be busy for a long time once it comes out.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In my humble opinion. Shadowcore was an great surprise. We didn't care and don't even have any ideas of how could've been the game itself. Sure shadowgarden showed us a lot of potential, and they actually mantain us informed about their development progress. But we cannot just admit that it will be an excellent game now! We need to see it to be sure.

We only had contact with the demo and i was the one who said that it was a very lazy thing of then to make an game with the story progress based on quests. I hate this kinda of game, to me is lazyness perfected. But then again the demo itself has show us great potential. Like i said, we have to wait and have hope that it will be good. As for the art, i do agree, in shadowcore i do believe the character had only 5 poses for having sex in the whole damn game! And the only variation was the text or the eyes of the girl. That was really stupid, i don't mind the face repetion, i mean they all have the face of the dark elf girl from shadowcore from my opinion. The only difference is their hair color.
I think i prefer when the quests move or at the very least alter the plot, i mean if its a rpg then the quests should matter!

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its getting close to the end of August, thats when this game is suppose to come out. He also has a blog and a twitter so I don't know there are any updates or delays posted.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Its getting close to the end of August, thats when this game is suppose to come out. He also has a blog and a twitter so I don't know there are any updates or delays posted.
The latest thing shown about the game was that
There's a part where Hanz is turned into a tentacle mosnter.

And depending on Firia's state, there's 2 possible outcome.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, I really hope Firia's corruption works like in Shadowcore (as in, it happens behind Mist's back and he didn't realized it even until the true end)

Also, regarding Hans turned into monster, I really hope - if it's in the mid game and not the end game - Firia wouldn't do anything like killing Hans so she can be with her master (whoever took Brad's shoes in this game).

Last edited:

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From Twitter

【VALKYRIA_進捗】
Hイベント数:81シーン+
立ち絵&CG(差分含めて:約1546枚+)
サイズ:457MB+
予定:年内には…

【VALKYRIA_ Progress】
Number of pervert events: 81 scenes +
standing picture &CG( Including the difference: About 1546 piece +. )
The size: 457MB+
plans: Within the year. ..

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From Twitter

【VALKYRIA_進捗】
Hイベント数:81シーン+
立ち絵&CG(差分含めて:約1546枚+)
サイズ:457MB+
予定:年内には…

【VALKYRIA_ Progress】
Number of pervert events: 81 scenes +
standing picture &CG( Including the difference: About 1546 piece +. )
The size: 457MB+
plans: Within the year. ..
If you checked the comment on the blog, people are starting to get impatient...

Semi-flaming comments such as 'at this point, the game won't be released until the Olympic 2020' starts popping out....

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Semi-flaming comments such as 'at this point, the game won't be released until the Olympic 2020' starts popping out....
So business as usual then, if not a good thing, since this means people actually care about the game coming out.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, talk about impatients, lets hope they aren't taimanin fans xD

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The Dev posted a comment on there site saying the game is being pushed back again and that there is no concrete release date yet. They also posted the games progress.

【Progress】: H Number of events: 113 scenes + (Including branch / difference)
     Standing picture & CG: About 1702 images + (including difference)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The Dev posted a comment on there site saying the game is being pushed back again and that there is no concrete release date yet. They also posted the games progress.

【Progress】: H Number of events: 113 scenes + (Including branch / difference)
     Standing picture & CG: About 1702 images + (including difference)

It is Sabatoika.
I am very sorry it has become an update on New Year's Eve.

And I'm really sorry,
We will postpone the release of VALKYRIA again.
(Because the work volume is enormously large enough to make it)

Specific release date can not be fixed,
We will continue to produce the next year so that we can release it.

【Progress】: H Number of events: 113 scenes + (including branch / difference)
Standing picture & CG: about 1702 sheets + (including difference)

only sad reaction.
i hope this game dont share the same fate of GYU last game's..