What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Think it just updated on the author's twitter...

According to Google Translate:
Progress: Standing picture & CG, difference including 2010 images +
Number of scenes, about 160 scenes +

EDIT:
Looks like I posted at the same time as your Icehaku :)

It's great to see that this game is still in development, especially after that silence since mid April...
Doesn't look like there's a release date yet tho. Could still be a while before the game is finally released.
i'm just glad to see he's alive and can work on the game. in this dark times this kind of news is pure gold.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Supposedly there are recent comments on Shadow Garden's blog about progress. Can anyone confirm? Personally I don't think so given the name is spelled differently but it would be nice to know for sure.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Supposedly there are recent comments on Shadow Garden's blog about progress. Can anyone confirm? Personally I don't think so given the name is spelled differently but it would be nice to know for sure.
I don't trust comment section, I mean the author is THE ADMIN of his own blog and I double check with twitter and nothing came out

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this game's as dead as NTRPG 3, if not more

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well if you ask me, its possible that the creator is sidetracked with other things and is slowly chipping away at the game little bit by bit.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well if you ask me, its possible that the creator is sidetracked with other things and is slowly chipping away at the game little bit by bit.
His last contact pretty much stablish that is what he was doing, the game like doubled in size. So ther eis a small chance the game could be released this month, but veryyyyyy small T.T

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Supposedly it's being uploaded to dlsite and will be on sale this weekend. At least, that's what I'm getting from his twitter.
first hanataka, now this... O^O
this year is full of WONDERFUL surprise!

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Supposedly it's being uploaded to dlsite and will be on sale this weekend. At least, that's what I'm getting from his twitter.
Thanks for pointing it out, I thought that game was dead to be honest. And yes, lately the twitter account has been active...

サバトイカ @saba_to_ika Twitter said:
]進捗:立ち絵&CG、差分含めて2064枚+    シーン数、差分含めて181シーン+    総プレイ時間約32時間+    サイズ:約647MB
Google translate: said:
Progress: Standing picture & CG, including 2064 plus differences + number of scenes, 181 scenes including differences + about 32 hours total play time + size: about 647 MB
サバトイカ @saba_to_ika Twitter said:
本登録申請とりあえずした
Google translate: said:
Registration application I tentatively decided

tpogs

Reputation score
Huh, what are the odds. I downloaded the demo again last night for shits and giggles.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Great!!! i hope someone *cough*yugifan3*cough* makes at least a partial soon, i for once won't wait for a translation.......plus i am sure when someone actually decides to make a full 1 the game will have so much added things that it won't be boring, plus if its like Shadowcore there are bound to be endings i miss.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
WHAT?! THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY BEING RELEASED!? *Insert overused King's AZ 3000 Years Joke here*
HOLY SHIT, HOW THIS HAPPENED!?

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Well, what do you know, I was just thinking about this game.

Im sure it wont take long for people to upload walkthroughs and small guides about how to get specific endings. Everyone likes to share their sucess stories like that ;)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im surprised. Its been so long since I last played the demo. Time to relearn stuff again.