What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game contains you as a school boy or girl and you are able to make your body big or small, but it doesnt actually change anything about the looks of your characters size.
you can play the latest version of their game over at their blog. they have a patreon if you would like to support them, but theres no rewards to do so.

21284 (theres not that many pictures I can show of the game since its so simple)

this is a text-based sandbox game with various ways to play around in it, tho the game is heavily based around a town that loves to rape your character at many oppertunities. luckly, this game is very generious with its fetishes options before you start playing the game. you can even remove Vore or beastiality if you desired.

Controls are simple, you use your mouse and you click on what you want your character to do on the world map, or in sexual combat.

the main "goal" of the game is to earn enough money to pay your orphanage manager to not get sold off for money. the way you get money is up to you, as you ether do normal things, commit crime, or do sex jobs. there are various side characters with mini stories of their own to discover and experiance with.

this game constantly updates. so im unsure if this actually counts as "incompleted" since theres alot of content. but I thought putting it in here would be a safe option unless said otherwise.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Suprised this didn't already have a thread yet. Its a really good game and gets updated twice a month, the dev is a bro too, very communicative.
Btw this has sprite illustrations so this isn't completely text based, which is also what did all the difference for me. Granted the spritework is still a bit glitchy, but thats probably going to get expanded on in the next update or two

(I'd recommend at least putting a sprite from the game into the OP, otherwise people might skip this one not knowing it actually has some visuals lol)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
(I'd recommend at least putting a sprite from the game into the OP, otherwise people might skip this one not knowing it actually has some visuals lol)
but I dont think a doggystyle (even without sex) is something I can post for a picture if the character can potentially be a loli, but you do have a point. ill try to find one to use.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the main "goal" of the game is to earn enough money to pay your orphanage manager to not get kicked out of the orphanage.
"Get kicked out of the orphanage" is a funny way to phrase "getting sold into sex slavery". This game's pretty unforgiving. The more your character gets molested or raped, the more traumatized they get which incurs debuffs. In essence, the game gets harder the more you lose. If you really want to get far in the game, I suggest savescumming a lot. Random event doesn't go your way? Reload.

What's interesting is the game has no permanent fail state. No matter how mindbroken the character you're playing is, you can (somehow) return it to normalcy with enough time and effort. Though, the dev reccomends starting a new game if you're at max trauma status and not particularly attached to your character.

Here's some tips:
Your character doesn't have the stats to fight back at the start of the game, usually. Get out of the first encounter immediately by screaming, and don't go out at night or into alleys unless you're prepared for the consequences.

Most "honest" methods of making money don't provide enough after a few weeks because the rent keeps increasing up to a maximum of 2k per week. Start learning thievery (skullduggery) by breaking into the lockers at the school. Every level up on skullduggery unlocks a new way to steal things somewhere around the town. Prostitution can pay well supposedly but I haven't tried that playstyle.

You can fight off Bailey when they're collecting the rent, but need almost maximum combat stats (physique, science, english) or multiple cans of pepper spray. The week after fighting them off they'll bring hired muscle; you can only win that with max stats and 3 cans of pepper spray used afaik, so probably just pay your rent.

If you want to fight off attackers you need very high physique (maximum if your body type is small, less than max if large) and a high grade in science, as it raises your character's pain tolerance so they aren't incapacitated. High english lets you apologize to characters to make them stop attacking (violently, not sexually) for a few turns.

The bully can be removed from the game if you keep fighting them until their dominance is 0, then pass out somewhere near the school.

Robin can become your character's friend/lover, but eventually requires you to double the rent. In exchange, they can greatly help you reduce trauma and stress.

There are hidden traits that make your character more resilient to certain kinds of abuse, but triggering them requires a lot of suffering. For instance, the vore related trait involves getting swallowed (thus losing a vore encounter) 20 times. Afaik there are traits for rape, molestation, tentacles and bestiality. Most likely more.
This game is surprisingly massive, take the time to explore every location, though maybe save before that since time is precious early on. And expect the options/actions at locactions to change as your character's stats/traits change.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can fight off
Bailey when they're collecting the rent, but need almost maximum combat stats (physique, science, english) or multiple cans of pepper spray. The week after fighting them off they'll bring hired muscle; you can only win that with max stats and 3 cans of pepper spray used
Last time I played, (1.18 maybe?) it wasn't too hard to
seduce Bailey. The author might have rebalanced this since. However, the hired help next week started off too angry to be able to win by guile.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I played for a long time with a character until I had done most of the obvious stuff, and stuff I had set out to do. Ever since then, I've been using the cheat menu to keep my character(s) on track without the huge headache that trauma and control causes. You don't get penalized at all for using it, and as such I would heavily recommend people to do so if they find the game to be too punishing to be fun. It is very much worth playing either way.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just want to say, if you have any suggestions or bugs on the game you would like to mention, please feel free to use the blog link and make a comment on the latest post. he usually responds and will consider any suggestions you make.
I have the cheat on standby just to goof around in the world. the only time I actually used it from frusteration was escaping the asylum from the tenticle hell. its nice he has it added in there as well as a soft mode (hope he does keep it) that makes nearly all things (unless starting a fist fight) consensual.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He's also active on the Discord. Another nice feature is that you on top of being able to make everything consensual like you said, can also turn certain fetishes off. I don't like parasites, tentacles and shit so I turned that off, meanwhile I love vore, so I left that on.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
can also turn certain fetishes off. I don't like parasites, tentacles and shit so I turned that off, meanwhile I love vore, so I left that on.
I wonder what happens if you turn off all fetishes except for vore. whats even left that could possibly vore you?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The whales and the snakes aren't effected by anything other than vore as far as I know. You also have the newer croc thingie in the deep sewers (which I have yet to successfully run into, despite running around down there for half an eternity). Unless of course they have parasites or tentacles attached to them, but I kind of doubt that. Would either way not know, since I have those turned off lol. I have swarms, parasites, slimes and tentacles turned off, leaving vore, bestiality, anal, transformations, hirsute and breastfeeding on out of all the options. I'm guessing bestiality doesn't affect the vore stuff, since they don't actually have penetration?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The whales and the snakes aren't effected by anything other than vore as far as I know. You also have the newer croc thingie in the deep sewers (which I have yet to successfully run into, despite running around down there for half an eternity). Unless of course they have parasites or tentacles attached to them, but I kind of doubt that. Would either way not know, since I have those turned off lol. I have swarms, parasites, slimes and tentacles turned off, leaving vore, bestiality, anal, transformations, hirsute and breastfeeding on out of all the options. I'm guessing bestiality doesn't affect the vore stuff, since they don't actually have penetration?
I just tried spending half a day running around the sewers and dodging the sewer dweller about 10 times, and only encountered the giant lizard once. Hopefully it's a bug that it's this rare, I'll ask Vrelnir about it. I actually wrote a small addition to that scene that Vrelnir added so I'm hoping more people enjoy it.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Played it for a little while, it seems alright, though I haven't run into any oral-based sex/rape besides kissing.. Is that just something that only happens if the player is slutty enough, or is oral rape not implemented yet?

I thought I saw mention of thigh sex, but haven't seen that either.. Usually if you tell them you don't want it in the ass OR the pussy, they just get frustrated, and there's no third option, so I don't know.

The game reminds me of lilith's throne, and the pixel-art perspective is cool, though sometimes the positions can get a bit wonky, for example when a single person is vaginally penetrating you and kissing you at the same time, but the perspective shows your character being taken doggy style with the enemy's upper body being straight up, and your character being kissed, when in reality they'd either have to be underneath you humping up into you, or they're hunched over you turning your head to the side for the kiss.. More detail to specific positions is something I entirely expect, and will be awesome to see. I'll keep an eye on this game.

EDIT: Found the oral scenes.. But are they male only? I never get them as a female.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is there an easy, safe-ish way to practice skullduggery?

Mauno

Reputation score
is there an easy, safe-ish way to practice skullduggery?
Depends on your current skullduggery level the school lockers are the most reliable starting point but opening the letters you can sometimes deliver from domus street to danube street without taking any money if they have some might be safer(at least during the event itself, just being on a street is probably less safe than at school).

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks.. I also discovered stealing water while helping Robin at the lemonade stand is decent (for now) as well

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Played it for a little while, it seems alright, though I haven't run into any oral-based sex/rape besides kissing.. Is that just something that only happens if the player is slutty enough, or is oral rape not implemented yet?

I thought I saw mention of thigh sex, but haven't seen that either.. Usually if you tell them you don't want it in the ass OR the pussy, they just get frustrated, and there's no third option, so I don't know.

EDIT: Found the oral scenes.. But are they male only? I never get them as a female.
you can get oral rape and whatnot depending on your promicity or just factors of luck. if you get your promicity high enough you can force your rapers or consent partners to target your sexual areas you want them to violate. try to remember this game is more about you as a victem then as a person who targets. so you will need to raise some stats to have some options available to you in the overworld and during combat.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last time I played, (1.18 maybe?) it wasn't too hard to
seduce Bailey. The author might have rebalanced this since. However, the hired help next week started off too angry to be able to win by guile.
If you have the apologize option (the fight (with the goon) becomes pretty easy actually.
Apologize (which if successful prevents them from using Hurt attacks for a couple of turns and softens their disposition) and use that time to immediately get their mood from angry to horny.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well damn, I am getting a lot more time and enjoyment out of 1.5 MB than I thought I would. Also, this game is damn hard and unforgiving if you are trying to keep her from being a traumatized mental case. Not really sure how I am supposed to make 700+ dollars a week in a job that doesn't require me to 1) be out at night where every other action gets you assaulted and 2) working said night jobs which get you assaulted more often than not. Then again, I haven't explored everything in the game yet so I might be missing stuff, but im not seeing anything remotely profitable during the daytime outside of the docks and cafe.

There is skullduggery and crime, but what are the consequences of those? Have not experimented much into that yet either. Cant seem to find more pepper spray either. If anyone has some gameplay/combat tips that would be awesome.

Either way, this is quite the small hidden gem. It has some weird hiccups where the clothing states don't match up with the on screen text, or just completely impossible positions with a single assailant, but whats there is damn good. Hell, even the NPC's react to the players state mid combat like during an orgasm which is an incredibly nice touch. If that is taken a bit father, along with some more variance in combat text, a few more clothing options (that are also reflected in the combat graphics) and a few more poses/rape animations, well shit.

Getting more out of this than many huge 1-4 gig games, I applaud the crap outta this dev.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Id give out some gameplay tips. but I dont know this persons update skedual.... scedual? um.... update dates on this game, so I think ill wait till the next version before I give out more specific help since I dont know how much will be addedor changed by then.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How about help for these 3 things then:

1) Making enough money for Bailey in a way that is not ludicrously dangerous. Im only at 700/week and I probably cant make it even if i skip school everyday to work at the cafe and docks on the weekend lol

2) Where to get more pepper spray/get more pepper spray uses

3) What are the consequences of crime/skullduggery?

Should be relatively straightforward help until updates happen i think?