What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active Vore [vrelnir] Degrees of Lewdity

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Happy new year folks.
Author updated again,

Just note that usually there is updated version with less bugs shortly after so if you still at 0.2.7.0, check again after few hours and see if there are newer versions

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
oh look, another

If you happen to like his game, at least join on discord. You got notified from the author himself.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
looks like alot of neat stuff got added in this. Im quite curious if they plan to do a valentines day update for this game with how close it is.

Tenma

Reputation score
Maybe a start for the angel transformation path.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score

This got me interested if anyone manage to see it.
I could ask on discord but prefer to have record here
The update has some details I'm unsure about. Firstly, the Feats system is unavailable to characters who have enabled the cheat menu at any point. This makes sense in a way, and the bonuses they give aren't essential. However, I don't want to penalise people who've used the cheat menu to fix bugs, which isn't uncommon given the game's rough state. Let me know what you think.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version (0.2.13.2) is out:

The main new feature is a farm where you are kept as cattle.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its been about two years since working on DOL? goodness time really does fly and so much has been added to it.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version is out:

It mostly focuses on the farm; you can now work there.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Every time I watch the updates for this game I get more disinterested every time.

I enjoy the more arcade-like feel of in-the-moment encounters and short bursts of lewd helpless action, but all the heavily-thought-out scenarios and
branching paths are starting to make the game so dense that it's becoming less of a "wander around and maybe get raped" game and more of a
"try to genuinely live your life in an almost shenmue-esque environment where the lewd parts of the game serve more as a mild annoyance rather than being the main appeal" game.

I've been so disgusted with lewd text adventure games for being so stiff or bloated with text dumps and branching paths I straight up made my own large scale erp adventure a few years
back based off of MGQ, and it puts them all to shame.. Only downside is I have to dm it, and sometimes I want something a bit more automated..

This game's been my last bastion for what I personally prefer in lewd text adventures (With lilith's throne being a close second), but at this rate unless they add a side-mode with 75% of the
branching content and relationship stuff cut out, it'll have to start collecting dust in my "hentai games I 'used' to respect" bin.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Every time I watch the updates for this game I get more disinterested every time.

I enjoy the more arcade-like feel of in-the-moment encounters and short bursts of lewd helpless action, but all the heavily-thought-out scenarios and
branching paths are starting to make the game so dense that it's becoming less of a "wander around and maybe get raped" game and more of a
"try to genuinely live your life in an almost shenmue-esque environment where the lewd parts of the game serve more as a mild annoyance rather than being the main appeal" game.

I've been so disgusted with lewd text adventure games for being so stiff or bloated with text dumps and branching paths I straight up made my own large scale erp adventure a few years
back based off of MGQ, and it puts them all to shame.. Only downside is I have to dm it, and sometimes I want something a bit more automated..

This game's been my last bastion for what I personally prefer in lewd text adventures (With lilith's throne being a close second), but at this rate unless they add a side-mode with 75% of the
branching content and relationship stuff cut out, it'll have to start collecting dust in my "hentai games I 'used' to respect" bin.

On one hand, the "simulated world but it has more lunatic rapists" is interesting itself, but text-adventures never were my thing, and i barely had much interest in this from the animations and transformation options.

On the other hand, the dev might just be getting themselves caught in the weeds and using those weeds to get some mental hangups (for example with this update; "Phew, i've really just been thinkin' about farm work a lot lately...") appeased. Who knows how deep the game can go... oh wait, ask Toady of Dwarf Fortress...

....What if hentai dwarf fortress.

Ok, i'm going to stop thinking right there, i don't need to even try to wrap my head around that kind of complexity, it just doesn't need to happen.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing I don't quite understand, though, is if you just want a game with half of the stuff cut out, why don't you just play that half of the game and leave the rest alone? Seems a bit silly to throw the whole game away as a result.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The thing I don't quite understand, though, is if you just want a game with half of the stuff cut out, why don't you just play that half of the game and leave the rest alone? Seems a bit silly to throw the whole game away as a result.
That's literally what I've been doing with this game for a long while, just making a character, cheating the "Beauty" to max value and the encounter rate to 2.0, and just seeing how badly they turn out.

Only downside with that is, you HAVE to bury yourself in the game a few feet just to get the really bad scenes like gang-rapes.. Just wandering around the street, even in the worse scenarios, you'll almost never get more than 1-2 people on you at a time, and the sex always ends after that, with nobody "taking turns" with your character.

So it gets boring repeatedly running in circles on the street sifting through random non-sex encounters waiting for something really lewd to happen, or having to purposefully track down one of the specific events that actually allow the character to be gang-raped by 3 or more people at a time.

It's why I'd recommend a crazy mode, that amps up the population density of perverts to x10, where encounters are abound, and while being raped, spectators eventually show up, and can even join in or take a turn with your character, if you don't struggle free or attempt to escape.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version:

Update focuses mostly on school and smaller fixes / content.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The latest update also added a smugglers cave that can be reached via the rocks you can swim to from the beach. 6 new antiques can be acquired there, four of which are repeatable. The silver compass is of particular interest to treasure hunters, as its worth over 2k and can be gathered multiple times, I believe it respawns after you turn a copy in to the museum. Makes for a great source of income, particularly if you're robin's protector and thus have to pay baily double.

Fair warning, it is a high risk area though. The smugglers encounter abducts you on loss and is basically unwinnable without at least 4 shots of pepper spray, the minimum size encounter still has you up against three enemies. The slugs are more manageable, particularly if you've maxed physique.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update:

As well as a new survey:

Since the last time an update was posted here, it was mostly the farmlands that have been expanded (moor, "own" farm, new love interest).

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
right, expanded the outskirts of town for the most part. tho some npcs still got some nice updates to them in general.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im pondering if id be allowed to revert some of the tags given to this game.
while at first I assumed it was a game with loli and shota with thhe sizes. from the creator and the many numerous people helping alongside this game, they say it contains no lolis or shotas at all. and if the creator is very certain the game doesnt have them, I should fix the tags so its just vore as something to worry about.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im pondering if id be allowed to revert some of the tags given to this game.
while at first I assumed it was a game with loli and shota with thhe sizes. from the creator and the many numerous people helping alongside this game, they say it contains no lolis or shotas at all. and if the creator is very certain the game doesnt have them, I should fix the tags so its just vore as something to worry about.
Depends on how seriously you want to take the disclaimers. They claim everyone is of age, but they also claim that all the animals are just actors in suits. I personally interpet is as just being sarcastic, since all other evidence (you live in an orphanage, go to school, the fact you need fake id to use the strip club etc) clearly suggests that the PC and their peers are still children.