What's new

********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)********

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As of today, we will now be cracking down on anybody caught breaking the rules.
People who are found engaging in the following activities will not have a chance to appeal, nor will there be any warning given.
Really long discussions between the administrators and the moderation team have resulted in us realizing that there are just too many people trying to get away with a lot of rule bending.
I, in particular, have been far too lenient about the whole issue, especially concerning specific members in the section (you know who you are).
Leaving this thread as a discussion area for the rule changes because I'm sure a lot of people are going to be opposed to this (I don't care).

First, we are no longer going to allow links in the forums at all, so anybody in the forum caught posting links, even in PMs, WILL be banned permanently.

Only users with three bars of reputation or above will be allow to ask for translations, walkthroughs, savedata, etc, so anybody below that amount will face a three week ban.

One month bans will be handed out to ANYBODY with a Patreon or is trying to advertise any Patreon in any way, shape or form.

Last but not least, we will be requiring everybody with less than 100 posts to write a small essay, to be submitted to a moderator or administrator, about how they're going to contribute to the forums, with a failure to do so resulting in an immediate 3 month ban.

So I urge everybody to learn these rules quickly, as there will be no mercy for ignorance, and please read the beginning of each letter.

Edit - <3 Happy April Fools.

Last edited:

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)****

Finally we will get some order on the forums. I fully support those changes. I'm starting the work on the essay right now.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)****

You totally had me until you got to the essay part. Edit: wait, I completely skipped the first rule (or you edited it in). You should leave that one for last.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm disappointed that the first letters of every line didnt spell John Cena.
9/10

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sigh, I'm such a fool lol.

Totally had me till near the end

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Keep forgetting that I'm at least 12 hours ahead some parts of the world.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... I fell for that, even if I DO know its april's 1st

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We should all play along and swarm the mods with essay submissions.

3 month bans to all moderators who fail to thoroughly grade their essay submissions!

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is a good thing I have over 200 posts. I feel sorry for all the members just signing up.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Ahhh...(facepalm) Not living by the calendar just made me increase the legion of fooled ones.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

where can i submit a small essay to become a admin so i can bypass all these rules?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a chuckle out of this. :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What if I link my Patreon where I'm asking for a walkthrough ? Will I be so banned it backfires and makes me an admin ?

Fish01

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, there goes my attempt for the lurker achievement...only had one more month to qualify. :/

S

Seraphic

This is the first year I actually forgot about April Fools and have been caught constantly with it. xD

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurked for 2 years tops and I almost lost my shit to this.

Then suddenly last line.

Well played Dark. If you fooled a long time lurker with a profile, I can't wait to see the faces of those that don't.

P.S. Sent my essay. ;)

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's april 2nd here... I got scared for a moment :D

S

Seraphic

Suppose its not that bad of a joke and I guess it counts as fooling people even after the 1st. :p

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is everyone saying about April or something? I'm still in the middle of writing my essay and deleting the links in my PMs, its been a long time since the last one I wrote...

IHeartSlimes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You got me good. I almost had a heart attack when i first read it!