What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The thread for this game has been deleted time and time again because of too many people requesting for a pm so in order to prevent that use that mysterious entity called GOOGLE to find the game seriously not that hard.

Anyway, this game was just recently updated to 1.20 with some new animations. According to Games Dude this is all that changes:

Full list of everything (I could find) that's new, upgrading from the 1.0 version to the new 1.2 one.

General Changes
- Initial scene can be lost, starts you with no armor​
- new cum drip effect to portrait on left, appears temporarily after losing a grapple​
- on game over, becomes sandbox mode where nearby enemies will rape her constantly untill you click to continue. Camera gradually zooms in during this.​
- most CGs now have multiple stages to them, not sure how to access them aside from the gallery​
- Not sure if it was there before, but there is now a "continue" button on the game over screen that restores you to full health exactly where you were at the cost of 1000 cores.​

Content
- 7 new enemies​
- Hanging tentacle, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.​
- Snake, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.​
- Wasp, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.​
- Vore plant, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.​
- Large floating book, one grapple. Appears on stage 3.​
- Goblin, two grapples (stacking). Appears on stage 3.​
- Troll, two grapples (alternates). Appears on stage 4.​

- 2 new grapples for the humans (alternates)​

Gallery
- There is now a "doll" option, where you can see the main character and add/remove clothing by segment​
- Extras added to gallery​
- You may now choose a background for animations​
- You may now add extras to animations (men or beetles raping women in the background)​
- You may now cycle between humans and extras when viewing scenes with them​
- There are now additional voice options in the gallery​
- You may now reposition the camera during scenes​
- There is a "finish" and "damage" button in the gallery​

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

what animations are new ?

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From the dlsite it looks like some kind of ceiling tentacle and some weird slime thing that envelopes her not sure if there is any more. Also some slight changes to gameplay as well. You can also lose that struggle that you start of in the beginning too.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

There's also a secret guy to the left of the starting area who can give you unlimited cartridges for the current playthrough in exchange for 1000 linker cores, there's brutes in the 4th stage who can hold up a prisoner to block your strikes and have animations, Vita has new embarassed/exhausted voice clips when assaulted and the level layout has been changed for some of the levels. Also when it reaches game over, the enemies can continue to assault you until you press a button.

I think that's all the changes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We had three threads on this game. Here's my explanation in the second one on why the first was deleted.

ToxicShock said:
I deleted about 6 posts asking about PM's and told people to stop. Deleted a few more later and reminded people they can't post links or ask for em. Reminded everyone again 2 posts later cuz it came up again. Then had half a page of conversation on how the material was not allowed to be posted. Later I had to delete 2 more and told everyone I would close the thread if it happened again, which was almost immediately followed by 6 people talking about links. I didn't delete it at that point, instead I voiced my frustrations at the absolute illiteracy

ToxicShock said:
Fucking really? Why is it that every goddamned time I pop my head in to say "Don't break the rules," someone IMMEDIATELY breaks the rules. There have been endless problems with this thread and not I, nor any of you, should have to police it 24/7. Seriously, get your shit together, I'm not going to say it again. I have warned and warned enough.

To which, 5 posts later, someone asked
Hello all,

game looks nice, but... If some1 could pm me a link, it would be great

So yeah, I closed it. And that's why this thread will have a 1 strike policy with this.
Later, on the same page as that post of mine was
Anyone has a link to version 1.03 or later? If you can't post it here please PM, Thank you!
and immediately followed by
I'ld like a PM too

I like this game, I quite enjoyed it. But given that this is a fourth try, and each individual try had several warnings each, if there is a SINGLE request for a link or pm, I will torch all conversation about this game from the site entirely.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember that. So fucking annoying. Most people on this site barely look and just post "PLZ PM ME".
Enough raging from me. It seems the 1.20 version adds a few animations for the regular unit and the ability to change the background. You also can add the generic girls getting raped in the background. I don't really know what exactly was added since the last version since I only played 1.03

My major gripe with this game was the fact that Vita really only had one or two animations. I really like the new additions.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Something about a nude mode added? Someone with more skills intuit this:

>・常に裸モードを追加しました

Also, there's a doll mode in CG, where you can add/remove armor.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Full list of everything (I could find) that's new, upgrading from the 1.0 version to the new 1.2 one.

General Changes
- Initial scene can be lost, starts you with no armor
- new cum drip effect to portrait on left, appears temporarily after losing a grapple
- on game over, becomes sandbox mode where nearby enemies will rape her constantly untill you click to continue. Camera gradually zooms in during this.
- most CGs now have multiple stages to them, not sure how to access them aside from the gallery
- Not sure if it was there before, but there is now a "continue" button on the game over screen that restores you to full health exactly where you were at the cost of 1000 cores.​

Content
- 7 new enemies
- Hanging tentacle, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.
- Snake, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.
- Wasp, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.
- Vore plant, one grapple. Appears on stage 2.
- Large floating book, one grapple. Appears on stage 3.
- Goblin, two grapples (stacking). Appears on stage 3.
- Troll, two grapples (alternates). Appears on stage 4.​
- 2 new grapples for the humans (alternates)​

Gallery
- There is now a "doll" option, where you can see the main character and add/remove clothing by segment
- Extras added to gallery
- You may now choose a background for animations
- You may now add extras to animations (men or beetles raping women in the background)
- You may now cycle between humans and extras when viewing scenes with them
- There are now additional voice options in the gallery
- You may now reposition the camera during scenes
- There is a "finish" and "damage" button in the gallery​

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to free a prisoner girl with mask guys without hurting her...? :(

dienow

Reputation score

Has anyone managed to find a way to rip the contents of the game? I'm interested in obtaining the sprites.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Something about a nude mode added? Someone with more skills intuit this:

>・常に裸モードを追加しました

Also, there's a doll mode in CG, where you can add/remove armor.
nude mode in option...
also have no-underwear mode....

dienow

Reputation score

I don't see a nude mode in the options, though.

Oh, there it is.

Oh my lord, it's an iron-man mode. One hit, and you die.

Last edited:

spaminator

Reputation score

Could anyone be so kind as to translate the option menu?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

hello guys

the game looks very good, could anyone p.... nah jk.

actually bought the game when it came out, and its "kinda" good, not the greatest but it met my expectation for such a game, the update seems like a lot of new content so i'll play it again

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually somewhat difficult to locate because of the name. A certain torrent site appears to have it. I remember waiting for this to be released but I forgot about it, so glad the thread is back up. Shouldn't let a few idiots ruin a discussion (if possible).

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is also no decent hook option for this not even with /x3 /v /c

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually somewhat difficult to locate because of the name. A certain torrent site appears to have it. I remember waiting for this to be released but I forgot about it, so glad the thread is back up. Shouldn't let a few idiots ruin a discussion (if possible).
Not really. Simply put vita great escape hentai or something and that would get rid of the ps vita crap. Yeah, unfortunately they never learn.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before this thread gets inevitably taken down, let me just thank you for reminding me of this game. I always thought that the animation in this was great and seeing it updated out of the blue made my evening.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

My last vers is 1.11, hearing it updated to 1.20 is a great news o_o

Anyway, I'm trying the DL link I found just now, if it contain the right game, I can share it to anyone who ask me via PM (and don't post in this thread something like "PM me please" or something like that) :)

edit: Yes it's not the wrong game, and it comes with full save :D

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this is what i found after I entered everything letter by letter from the option menu in google translate since there is no decent hook and i do'nt know better

difficulty: simple, normal, hard
naked: no, yes
underwear: wear underwear, no underwear
screen: window, full screen
anti-aliasing: none, make(it translates as make i guess it means use anti aliassing)
effect: beautiful, simple
FPS: 60, 30
voice
Sound effect
Background music
game controller: use, don't use
Attack-decision z
Jump x
Pause c
return