What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

Another update to this game just released.

According to the patch notes, 2 new enemies, enemy durability adjustment, left-right swapping in viewer mode, a magical aura while charging attacks and various bug fixes.

I don't remember any other h-game which has had so much ongoing addition/support.....

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Another update to this game just released.

According to the patch notes, 2 new enemies, enemy durability adjustment, left-right swapping in viewer mode, a magical aura while charging attacks and various bug fixes.

I don't remember any other h-game which has had so much ongoing addition/support.....
Well, probably because most h-games either finish their game and don't have to update anything else and others who don't finish their games and don't care to finish/update them.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, probably because most h-games either finish their game and don't have to update anything else and others who don't finish their games and don't care to finish/update them.
Is the update up on english dlsite now?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice to see it's still updated, I hope I (or someone) could find a link so we can share it (secretly, of course) :D

Edit: just for information, the latest vers is 1.50a (which I'm currently searching).

Last edited:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone care to share a 1.31a save? :) pleaseeeee

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I forgot this game existed until I checked his blog the other day on a whim.

Can't wait to get the new version.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see it's still updated, I hope I (or someone) could find a link so we can share it (secretly, of course) :D

Edit: just for information, the latest vers is 1.50a (which I'm currently searching).
It goes to 1.50a?!?!?! Is there any infomation on what that version is different?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, i guess you can hit everyone a link if you did get the updated game including me lol. Nyaa still doesn't have it though.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have seen the new additions, and they are good. Do you wish to see them? 13/f/long walks on the beach.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I, for one, would love to see it.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As well as I.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a new version? What more could the creator add?!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new version? What more could the creator add?!
v1. 50(2015/11/27)
- The enemy character was added. (Protection beast, Tentacle green caterpillar)
- Magic(Aura)The adjustment and the state of the undergarment are one of the enemies of endured having and difficulty [muzukashii] overall as for the durability. one stage damage express of the addition and the liquid ..drinking.. effect. The trouble of having and the CG mode to which increasing by a factor of five and the squatting down attack were able to be put out up to the third stage was corrected. (The goblin disappears, The down by the unison is strange etc.)
- Detailed trouble the addition of a new stage to the addition of right and left reversing to the dot character of the CG mode and the extra stage and besides was corrected.

That's a machine translation, but it's a reasonably clear one.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Again, loli game. So no begging for links.