What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

Looked in sukebei and there's not torrent to the latest version, does anyone have it and is willing to share?
If you'd only consult the very first page of this thread, you'd find a moderator telling us how he's already shut down 3 threads because people were asking for various kinds of sharing.

I'd rather not this thread be the 4th.

I'd like to see it too, but... no one can ask.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you'd only consult the very first page of this thread, you'd find a moderator telling us how he's already shut down 3 threads because people were asking for various kinds of sharing.

I'd rather not this thread be the 4th.

I'd like to see it too, but... no one can ask.
I'm sorry, I must have forgot this game had loli, nevermind, PMs are the way it seems.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope in later update there will be hayate rape vita on the last stage and the twin sisters raping her (3P)would be nice also.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel like this game is pretty much done. I doubt he'll be adding crazy stuff like completely new enemies and stages at this point...

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the 1.50 update supposedly has 2 new non-boss enemies.

Though I do agree new boss enemies and new levels are somewhat unlikely.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hayate was the last boss but there is no H that why i am asking.:D

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those looking for the 1.50a version, it would profit you to check anime-sharing, as there's finally an updated link.

I can't post it due to the rules, of course. Just letting you know.

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those looking for the 1.50a version, it would profit you to check anime-sharing, as there's finally an updated link.

Tried as many search terms as I could, no dice. All just 1.31a tops

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PMs are acceptable too, animesharing does not work for me.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there an english version of this, I like to know what's going on. :p
Or is it like Dungeon & Maid where is there dialog? Might be be playable with no context...

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's next to no text to translate in the first place, only really the heroine's comments at the beginning of a level and maybe a taunt or two from some bosses.

You'll lose none of the playing experience without english.

Also, hentai4daily now claims to have 1.51 - I haven't tested that one.

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Moderator said:

I like this game, I quite enjoyed it. But given that this is a fourth try, and each individual try had several warnings each, if there is a SINGLE request for a link or pm, I will torch all conversation about this game from the site entirely.​

So please don't post in this thread for PM's/links. I'd really rather this thread not go away.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you are even a bit home at the web then finding the game is not hard at all.;)

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as new scenes, looks like it's just 4 added dot animations.

A wolf and a slug for both normal and unison'd versions

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you are even a bit home at the web then finding the game is not hard at all.;)
Even if they just had simply went through the thread they would have seen that they could just PM me for the game. Surprised my inbox didn't get blown up. I didn't even know there was another update.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the option and CG menus say?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems there are now 1.52 update (as of 17th of October). Anyone still have save file for previous version and can I have it?

(Asking for save file...is okay, right?)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, it is hard. I understand that it cannot be distributed through these forums in any way, but saying its easy to find is a lie. Nyaa and A-S links are disabled so rapidly that they're long gone before some people even see the thread update for the first time. The few hits remaining are either torrents that seem unable to load their tracker lists and start moving, or are really shady passworded .rar files requiring you to download the password from some completely unrelated survey-gated source that conveniently rejects anonymous VPNs.

Not everyone here is skilled at sifting through illegit and probably dangerous download spoofs to find the links that areal, especially if they miss the narrow window of opportunity to get it the moment its uploaded.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just redownloaded it this very morning off Nyaa because I thought I had an older version. It wasn't hard at all.

Either there's no content diff between 1.5 and 1.52 or I had put 1.52 in a folder labelled 1.5

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What a coincidence, I was actually about to sell a Nanoha doujinshi via DLsite.