What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you check his blog, the update seems to be mostly about cumming all over vita as she's chained up on the wall on selection screen the place where you switch between her normal outfit and ultimate outfit?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. How do you give karma in this version of the site? All I see is a "like" button and I don't think that's the same.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, it is hard. I understand that it cannot be distributed through these forums in any way, but saying its easy to find is a lie. Nyaa and A-S links are disabled so rapidly that they're long gone before some people even see the thread update for the first time. The few hits remaining are either torrents that seem unable to load their tracker lists and start moving, or are really shady passworded .rar files requiring you to download the password from some completely unrelated survey-gated source that conveniently rejects anonymous VPNs.

Not everyone here is skilled at sifting through illegit and probably dangerous download spoofs to find the links that areal, especially if they miss the narrow window of opportunity to get it the moment its uploaded.
It's...not? I found it on nyaa.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So other than the altered title screen and some bug fixes, nothing new? I still got it anyways.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm not even sure what's been altered on the title screen....

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks. How do you give karma in this version of the site? All I see is a "like" button and I don't think that's the same.
You're welcome, I don't know how either yet. XD

Just realized that I haven't changed my avatar for this forum after five years.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, this is unexpected. A new update is out, adds a giant spider, a biocylinder trap, Vita can now fly in unison form and do a rocket assisted spin and smash when the hammer is in attack upgraded form.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really wish this dev would just make another full game. This one turned out great, and they're definitely skilled at what they do, but these updates every time I forget about the game are driving me nuts. (Not mad, just mild disappointment due to the hope of them starting something new one day.)

Can't be shared publicly, but hopefully another kind soul will upload it as has happened before.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
I really wish this dev would just make another full game. This one turned out great, and they're definitely skilled at what they do, but these updates every time I forget about the game are driving me nuts. (Not mad, just mild disappointment due to the hope of them starting something new one day.)
Well as alias34 said, they are working on another game, which looks like a sword wielding highschooler battling stuff. I have high hopes for it given their superb work on Vita Great Escape, but what they have also done in all this time is collaborated in the making of the excellent Goblin Walker game.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@alias34 & @shinjai

Well that's a relief. I'm sure it'll be great when it comes out.

Also.. this dev had a part in the Goblin Walker game? Didn't know that, neat!