What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

AhogeExcel

Lurker
Reputation score
He makes monthly posts on his blog, and the making of the game is still in progress. Apparently, he will introduce lots of content, but given how he works in it constantly, and saying in a post he saves his work to 3 individual places too, he's quite serious about finishing the game. I guess the only thing we can do is wait.

Btw, his blog:

dedmeme

Reputation score
still WIP as some one mentioned.
eagerly waiting for the next one as we speak. some of the leak pics are amazing so far

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
still WIP as some one mentioned.
eagerly waiting for the next one as we speak. some of the leak pics are amazing so far
Leak as in things have been leaked? I have not seen this. just the updates on his blog. Could you point me in the right direction for them?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I haven't look at this game for a long time and i'm glad to see it's still being updated.

Rastafoo69

Reputation score
This entire thread is full of people who thought VQ2 would come out in 2016. I honestly feel bad for those fools :/

user171

Reputation score
Am I dreaming? Vitamin Quest 2 is actually happening?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Ok, I like this a lot. A bunch of sprite animations per character, 4 characters and a fucking succubus loli. Butagoma, you have my attention

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For anyone wondering where to get the trial from, it's on his blog that was linked 12 posts above this one. Main character even has a loli form you can switch to at any time using a skill, the one next to the birthing skill. Yes, her loli form has about as many scenes as her adult form.

user171

Reputation score
Well, the tech demo certainly is hyping me up for the full release (which I'm praying is later this year or early next year). Helps there were a decent amount of content from the demo (3 fuckable enemy types and 4 NPCs, along with the demons from the last game) No Shii, though. That worries me

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who was Shii again?
Also the trial seems to take place further into the game, so it might start out with only just Mikami at the start, but I could be wrong.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait. So why exactly did the author pull out from DLsite?
He didn't. His other products are still up for sale. But Lord Butakoma (honored be his name) has a habit of releasing older works for free after a while (as well as straight up releasing things for free upon first release), so those works can't be sold any more.

(Could be a DLsite policy as other artists/programmers also do the same, or maybe it's just to avoid potential unhappy customers who later find out they could have gotten something for free.)

You don't get this kind of generosity from other artists, especially in this paywall age of Patreon/Fantia/etc. Butakoma is truly magnanimous.