What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Vorevistar] Lulua and Demonic Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay ...I am not quite sure how I ended up here at this game, however, a really promising vore based game awaits!

Completion date 2018, most likely later half. Game link -
- Sign up with fantia, and you can either donate for support, or get the game with 0 yen, no purchase necessary.

Features:

- Original spriteworks
- ATB system ft. struggle phases, ie you are grabbed, pulled in, pulled too far in.
- Vorecentric
- 2 enemies (worm with blue flower mob on 1st forest screen)

Unfortunately only a proof of concept at the moment, if you wish to follow the game here is the maker's twitter! -

----EDIT

So the previous RPG was just a test, now there is a different one on their Fantia. It has been changed to a sidescroller..Albeit very basic one. Currently has the plant and worm, nothing new really. Well, besides a couple of CGs. Will update if any major things pop up

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh, so this is going to be a game? Nice. I was actually looking on their Pixiv earlier and saw some of their stuff, and I was just thinking that it looked like a game. Well, it's cool to hear that it's in the works.

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm...depending on how this one turns out I might be interested...always up for more soft vore. (None of that visible-digestion guro stuff that people seem to think of sometimes...that's just gross.)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So after months of not much to say on the game earlier in the year, it looks like Vistar posted some updates on the game's progress over the last few months. Only thing is, most of it is locked behind their pixiv fanbox page ( ). But I can give the gist of it.

Vistar seems to be transitioning to a side scroller that uses the previously made graphics. This remake is in its infancy, and only features the plant enemy so far, with the mechanics working in a surprisingly similar manner compared to the RPG version (you can only cast magic, the enemies use vore attacks in stages, and if caught Lulua has to struggle free).

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
On one hand, that's a pretty neat transition and I'd love to see more of it. On the other hand, since they're starting a new style, I feel we're gonna wait more than we've already been waiting.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That sums up my thoughts pretty well too. I don't dislike the new direction for the game, but it doesn't even have all the content that the RPG version had yet (though it does seem to be moving decently quickly).

One concern I do have is that it seemed like some of Vistar's other OCs (namely the swordswoman Mikoto) would have been party members in the RPG version, and I wonder how they would be implemented in the side-scroller.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well if anyone wanted to try out the new hotness, they released a slightly updated version than the one Stiltzkinator mentioned a few posts back. You can get it on their Fantia page for free, but you need to make an account there.
Anyway, you can still only move left and right, cast magic, and struggle if you're caught, but now the worm enemy is in the game too. And if you lose and wait until you're...finished, there's a Game Over text box that appears with a CG and text for both enemies, so that's cool. Also, if you want to do some cheats, if you press q or w, you can adjust your health.
I like the direction the game is headed, though I don't know if I would have been able to beat the worm enemy without the health cheats. And the CGs are good, but there's no way to look at the full picture in the game. They're on the creator's pixiv page, but that's not the point. Well, it's still an extremely early version, so I can't wait to see what they'll update it with next.

Status
Not open for further replies.