Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's in progress, but looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allarune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vosmug: Demonophobia WITHOUT lolis

Interesting. Definitely worth keeping watch on. I wonder how difficult playing the game would be considering how Demonophobia and the sequel to it is nearly close to impossible.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow it looks great can't wait to test it out ^^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

While I have to admit this looks promising, I am gonna stay the hell away from this one like I did with Demonphobia. I just can't stomach things like this.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is this the one with guro and stuff, if it is, I am gonna stay the hell away from it aswell.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far I didn't see any sigh that it will be gore? At least in the small test file he posted the only animation is a raping one.

Cappy

Reputation score

So far I didn't see any sigh that it will be gore? At least in the small test file he posted the only animation is a raping one.

Does this answer your question?

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it makes you pull your dick out and then it brutally kills the characters? yep... i bet thats how serial killers are born

OP
L

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not into guro either: i'm hoping, like many other guro games, that the hentai content will be isolated in a way that you can play the game and only see the sexual, non-guro hentai parts of it, without having to deal with the guro parts.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ooh no loli... really now whats more fun then watching a Loli get repeatedly punched in the face? looks like a game I will be staying away from has well.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll give it a shot, but like some others, Demonophobia just made me cringe xD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

<3 Demonophobia. Haven't felt anticipation for a hentai game in a while. Hopefully this'll sate my curiosities.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't see how you can enjoy that and not be a serial killer, oh well, lol It amazes me how many guro games there are.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well that's why I thank the fictional lord that none of you have any study in psychology.

Looks well-made

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't see how you can enjoy that and not be a serial killer, oh well, lol It amazes me how many guro games there are.
Tired argument is tired. Enjoying something in fantasy is not the same as enjoying it in real life.
But that's off topic. Looks interesting. Never did play demonophobia.. So.. What kind of game is it? Puzzle? Platformer? Im not much for guro, but good gameplay is always welcome in my game library.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tired argument is tired. Enjoying something in fantasy is not the same as enjoying it in real life.
But that's off topic. Looks interesting. Never did play demonophobia.. So.. What kind of game is it? Puzzle? Platformer? Im not much for guro, but good gameplay is always welcome in my game library.
Was kidding, just wanted to see who got their panties in a bunch over me saying that, lmao. Still a fetish I don't much understand, regardless of what I read about it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Demonphobia, I never heard of it was it that bad. (not play style but animations).

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that's why I thank the fictional lord that none of you have any study in psychology.

Looks well-made
*ahem*

But no, that's not a topic suitable for a forum such as this anyway ;)

Besides, despite many people claiming otherwise, having studies psychology in any way shape or form does not allow you to more accurately judge other people, objectively speaking we still don't know shit about physics and chemistry and know even less about the human brain (ignoring the fact that every person is different)

On the subject of enjoying guro though, keep in mind that there is a huge and I mean HUGE gap between enjoying watching something and enjoying doing something, suffering and pain is also the biggest factor in most types of entertainment (comedy always has a "victim" for example) things like drama, comedy, romance, action and much more all involve suffering in some way shape or form and as such its rather short sighted to point fingers at people who enjoy guro.

Personally, I draw the line at ryona (protagonist suffering) though you could easily argue that's actually worse than guro (suffering for an extended period vs a short period) but on a sexual level, blood and guts just do nothing for me same as scat, pedo and women with breasts the size of their head (or bigger)

Crap... I actually intended to keep it short >_> (though to be fair, I could keep yapping about for much much longer)

Status
Not open for further replies.