What's new

RPG [ワールドワンコ] 風紀委員みづき / Discipline Committee Mizuki (RJ159608)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ159608_img_main.jpg

RJ159608_img_main.jpg

Screenshots:
RJ159608_img_smp1.jpg

RJ159608_img_smp2.jpg

RJ159608_img_smp3.jpg

Title:
風紀委員みづき

Tags:
Heroine Look
School / Academy Uniform
Shame
Brunette
Virgin

Developed By:
ワールドワンコ (Website N/A)

Release Date:
August 7th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Disciplined Mizuki

Combat mechanics please.

Think he wonders if the game has cloth torn in , sexual skills or just traditonal rpg fire , attack , heal.

Think he wonders if the game has cloth torn in , sexual skills or just traditonal rpg fire , attack , heal.

This man knows what's up. Give him a cookie!

Lol I just uploaded the game, I haven't touch it yet.
I have so many freaking games to finish I can't even find time to sleep lol.

Lol I just uploaded the game, I haven't touch it yet.
I have so many freaking games to finish I can't even find time to sleep lol.

Looks good man, thanks. also you're one post away from uber 1337, better make it count :p

Tried playing a bit. As far as I can tell, no special battle mechanics. The events seem to be either losing a battle, or choosing not to battle. Either way it leads to a game over.

Edit: Yep. Short game. Pretty average. Seems finishing unlocks all CG's

Attachments

• Save04.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

OP slightly butchered the title. Can mod fix it?

風紀委員みづき => Discipline Committee Mizuki...
Or better translated as Mizuki of the Discipline Committee

It's the first game from this group... no special battle mechanics (very basic RPG Maker usage), but arts look very decent with a fully functional CG room after game clear. 10 H Scenes for now (including a spanking + creampie scene that was pretty good), and it is looking like they left room for more additions later on.

Walkthru:

Tips: Look for those tickets, every 10 tickets can be turn in for equipment. The exchange NPC is located in 1F, NE corner of locker area in the south).

0) MC is Mizuki. The one sending you off to work is Natsuki.

1) Go to Dojo
Go downstairs to 1st floor (walk into the black area to go downstairs), then head south

to exit, and head into building in NorthEast

2) Go back to room to talk to Natsuki

3) Go to 1F Family Study room (west-side) and kill the rat boss in the storage

4) Go back to room to talk to Natsuki

5) Go outside and head east, and head inside storage. Check the NE box from the south

side or it will bug, then go into cave to kill bat boss

6) Go back to room to talk to Natsuki, you can now access your dorm and get a key to data area (which is next door to room you talk to Natuski).

7) Go back to room to talk to Natsuki

8) Go to room next door and loot the stuff

9) Go the the rest area to the south and talk to everyone

10) Talk to Natsuki next to stairs going upstairs, and follow her to Library at 3F and talk to her again.

11) After event, make a separate save and go back to room to talk to Natsuki. 2nd Option to go in.

12) Lose to trigger H Scene 1/Game Over

13) Talk to Natsuki

Detour) Go to 1F, upper West Room, and save!!! 1st choice to help, 2nd choise to drink strange potion... H Scene 2/Game Over

14) Go outside, head NW corner and make a save before going in. H Scene 3/Game Over

15) Go back to talk to Natsuki

16) GO to North side of 2F and look for a black hair guy. Make a save before talking to him, lose for H Scene 4.

17) Go downstairs and heard north to cafe. Save, and lose to graffiti guy for H Scene 5.

18) Go 3F East Side, save and lose for H Scene 6.

19) Go back to talk to Natsuki. Make a save.

20) Follow NPC West. 1st choice then lose fight for H Scene 7. 2nd choice for H Scene 8.

21) Go back to talk to Natsuki. Head Outside of School and go West

22) And a separate save, lose for H Scene 9

29) Check downstairs. When you leave building, event. No point in fighting as same outcome.

30) Make a seperate save, and go back to talk to Natsuki. Lose for H Scene 10. Win both fights for key to recording room in 1st floor for all scenes unlock.

Last edited:

Looks good man, thanks. also you're one post away from uber 1337, better make it count :p

Heh, I just made it count with another thread, go check it out :p
Also, I've changed the title of this thread. Thanks for the accurate translation :)

13) Talk to Natsuki

Detour) Go to 1F, upper West Room, and save!!! 1st choice to help, 2nd choise to drink strange potion... H Scene 2/Game Over

I'm at the NW room and nothing's happening. There's only on lone guy at far end table and talking to him does nothing.
Aren't you skipping a step here?

I'm at the NW room and nothing's happening. There's only on lone guy at far end table and talking to him does nothing.
Aren't you skipping a step here?

Nope, that should be the step. Here is my save right in front of him. If it still does not work for you, try coming back later, as there is no time limit for this step later on.

Attachments

• Save03.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 14
Re: Discipline Committee Mizuki

Thanks, but I just decided to finish the game and check the event after.
Well, I didn't miss much lol...

If it still didn`t work, it may involved talking to a girl in the 2F rest area with the tables (south side of building, it`s one of the girls in the northern tables). This will cause the NPC to run off.

Looks like the game has been updated and there are new scenes.

Link isn't working anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back