What's new

Waiting for H game which contains Pregnancy, shota & milf

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am in this forum for 4 year and i've never seen a game which contains Pregnancy,boobs sucking, which make a girl to be more feminine :rolleyes:

i....i don't have much idea to speak, but in summary, i might don't like some modern Sex pose, for example: 69, pussy licking, doggy style without hugging, fuck from behind without grabbing boobs.....

i would like missionary, hug from behind, or some pose which is deep, closer.

i'm not sure that anyone could understand what i said, because my English is BAD

Still, i sit right here and wait, and games are out everyday, but most of them is not my favorite....sorry, but dammit

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Waiting for H game which contains Pregnancy, shota & milf

cant have everything
violated heroine is a good game with pregnancy and some shota though

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am in this forum for 4 year and i've never seen a game which contains Pregnancy,boobs sucking, which make a girl to be more feminine :rolleyes:

i....i don't have much idea to speak, but in summary, i might don't like some modern Sex pose, for example: 69, pussy licking, doggy style without hugging, fuck from behind without grabbing boobs.....

i'm not sure that anyone could understand what i said, because my English is BAD

Still, i sit right here and wait, and games are out everyday, but most of them is not my favorite....sorry, but dammit
I have a scene in my game "The Imaginarium" where you get to use an alien impregnation device on your follower, Brenda. She gets "pregnant" and you get to suck the juicy milk of life to increase your maximum HP, however that's only one scene set and sadly it's not even semi-animated :(

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So make your own game

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Off the top of my head:

Violated Heroine: An older, mostly translated and partially completed RPGMaker title by a whole bunch of different folks. Complex and complete pregnancy system, with shota as a recurring (but not major) element. While it's definitely an h-game, the h-content is more of a circumstance of the world and the people that live in it rather than a core game mechanic. Think "people like having sex and sex makes babies" rather than "use your mystic sex magic to fight people."

There's not a whole lot in the way of MILF content, although there's one or two quests that really dive into that particular fetish.

Corruption of Champions: No shota, some MILF, definitely pregnancy. It's a text adventure title, although not in the classic sense - you pick from buttons on the screen rather than having to type out "get ye flask" or other idiocy. Pretty well-written and complete as of not too long ago. Not the strongest central story, mind - it's really more focused on the world than the main plot.

This one does have lactation, and you can feed people and/or offspring if you feel so inclined. The creator is also working on a newer game (Trials in Tainted Space) that's far more polished (and realistically a better game), although it's clearly incomplete and doesn't have most of the features you're looking for.

Beyond that, I haven't seen much that meets even half of your requests.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Plenty of that stuff on DLSite tbh. If ULMF hasn't provided links to that kind of thing in 4 years (which I find difficult to believe, given the amount of at least pregnancy tags I've seen in a single year) then it's safe to assume that you should probably check out dlsite or another adult game platform. I also have a game on my dlsite account I wouldn't mind uploading to mega or wherever if you're so inclined to drop me a line. It contains boob-sucking, but the downside (imo) is that it's a game done by Ranmaru Graphics. Take that for what you will.