What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of BARRAGE! and Ethereal LegioN

Comes a game with not-English title.

EDIT: Alright, think I got everything in the trial
You play as an engineer aboard some kind of giant ship, but otherwise a lot of the game is based on Fallout.

There's time/date system that dictates what NPCs do and might be important for triggering certain scenes.

You buy materials at SUPPLY shop and go fix broken things in the ship for money.
The robot chef can be used to heal you (or if you buy the pink cola, up your arousal bar)
The goggle lady can upgrade your engineering level (requires viewing certain scene to get the next upgrade, higher upgrade means you can fix bigger things = more money) or adds 'module' to your wrench (you can only equip one) that lets your attack do things like throwing multiple wrench, auto-aim or such.

There's 3 animations in the trial in total.

First is after clearing the tutorial.

The other 2 is being grabbed by enemies (1 for the fly, and technically 3 for 1-3 leeches)

Last edited by a moderator:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

Wow so this time it's inspired by Fallout. What was Barrage's inspiration by the way? Halo?

Quick tip for anyone playing the demo. Pressing up repeatedly is how you get out from a hold.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow so this time it's inspired by Fallout. What was Barrage's inspiration by the way? Halo?
Initial levels by Halo, some of the extra level Earth Defense Force

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

legion was skyrim i'm pretty sure.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, oh man...
If this game is suppose to be an h version of Fallout, it'll be so freaking sweet!

I never try trials, but I'm so hyped I'm gonna give it a spin :D

Edit* Where is the tutorial? How do you fix things?

Edit** Ok, you finish the tutorial, by buying the Lvl1 upgrade. Here's one important thing I found. If get beaten outside (only saw it outside), you'll lose 500 credits...

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swear that engine google-girl shopkeeper is actually Mei Hatsume from My Hero Academia.

What an unexpected cameo. :)

How do i trigger the animation with the leeches? They are just too docile.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do i trigger the animation with the leeches? They are just too docile.
the leeches are at the end of outside map

the thing inside the ship are slugs and roaches

And the goggle girl name IS Hatsume, so most likely you're correct on that cameo.

Last edited:

Eagle1456

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant wait to see the full version!! :eek:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up because it took me a while to realize this, but every time you sleep in your bed, the vault door in the vendor room opens up, and you can make a supply run and meet the leeches. Took me forever of just buying scrap and fixing something to realize that. Definitely worth the 50 caps cost of sleeping. Also, if you select the first option on the computer and see that fallout computer hacking screen, press X, and you can get a save screen. There's also a gallery that will show you the scene after reaching level one.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up because it took me a while to realize this, but every time you sleep in your bed, the vault door in the vendor room opens up, and you can make a supply run and meet the leeches. Took me forever of just buying scrap and fixing something to realize that. Definitely worth the 50 caps cost of sleeping. Also, if you select the first option on the computer and see that fallout computer hacking screen, press X, and you can get a save screen. There's also a gallery that will show you the scene after reaching level one.
The vault door won't open for me. Did you do it at a specific time?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow... better than I expected. Assuming the project doesn't run into any setbacks (Bethesda/Zenimax theoretically could try to cause issues as this is for profit and they aren't even being subtle about using names like RobCo), I may need to pick this one up.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The vault door won't open for me. Did you do it at a specific time?
For me, it seems to happen right after sleeping in the bed next to the computer after getting the first level. I've been out at night and in the day, so I don't think time's an issue.

Also of note, if you use the gallery to do the tutorial scene, you gain the 50 caps again while you also gain the materials to perform the repair.

EDIT: Figured it out. Repair a level 2 generator, then sleep. Door opens.

EDIT EDIT: Nope, not repeated after the first time. Also, apparently it won't let you become level three in the demo.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was a mod to fallout 3 called sexous or sexout or something, i cant remember. It was before new vegas was out. I remembered downloading it with the loli nude mods+ children of the wastelands or was it children of atom and it works perfectly :D

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Was a mod to fallout 3 called sexous or sexout or something, i cant remember. It was before new vegas was out. I remembered downloading it with the loli nude mods+ children of the wastelands or was it children of atom and it works perfectly :D
Yeah, F3 has some pretty ahh... in depth... H-mods, last I checked F4 was still waiting on the GECK for more moddability. Those don't have the potential issue this may though, as those are plug-ins for Fallout games, as opposed to a for profit game. I'm not an expert in law though, but plenty of parody games with patreons and the like get shut down due to stuff like this.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For me, it seems to happen right after sleeping in the bed next to the computer after getting the first level. I've been out at night and in the day, so I don't think time's an issue.

Also of note, if you use the gallery to do the tutorial scene, you gain the 50 caps again while you also gain the materials to perform the repair.

EDIT: Figured it out. Repair a level 2 generator, then sleep. Door opens.

EDIT EDIT: Nope, not repeated after the first time. Also, apparently it won't let you become level three in the demo.
So repairing a generator won't open it again?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Decent game actually. Sadly seems that the roaches don't have animation, also by the looks of NPC's in the rooms where there are enemies, it would probably have enemies attacking them (i really hope), or enemies that enter the room when they are sleeping.

Question:

-How do you level up? just checking the game out and i can only fix lights

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decent game actually. Sadly seems that the roaches don't have animation, also by the looks of NPC's in the rooms where there are enemies, it would probably have enemies attacking them (i really hope), or enemies that enter the room when they are sleeping.

Question:

-How do you level up? just checking the game out and i can only fix lights
talk to the pink haired girl with the goggles and i think you give her 200 caps to level up to 1. It should be the first option.