What's new

Want to create a game? Start here.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
The Egg is a pretty basic system I though up of a long, long time ago. Mainly, I use it in chat programs (like MSN and AIM), and I used it in the now defunct MAZE. The idea of the game is fairly simple: Create an open world where players don't feel restricted, but also let their characters get fucked silly. Here's what you'll need in a game for The Egg if you wish to create one:

Simple Game System This is as basic as the system gets.
Let's say you're just making a simple run-or-rape text based game. You really only need two stats, sometimes only one, to play a game.

Needed Attributes
FP - Fatigue Points. The Endurance a character has. Depending on the game you've created, once FP hits zero, there's either a 'game over scene' or a 'you gonna get raped' scene. In my games, FP doesn't regenerate after a battle, only after you eat or rest.
Recommended Attributes
AP - Arousal/Armor Points. Basically the physical endurance during one fight for the character. When they're AP drops to 0, they can usually be sexed or coerced into having sex. In my games, this usually is restored after every fight.
EP - Energy Points. This can be used in lieu of a time system. Basically, if the character runs out of EP, they can no longer explore or take certain actions. Depending on the game (like The Colony), this also determines how many actions they can take during a fight. EP only restores itself when you get an energy boost of some kind or by resting for the day in a game I run.
Dice needed:
Get out a d20, and you have everything you need. It's pretty straight forward; roll to see who scores the highest, and there's not much else after that.

That's really all you need to making a pretty simple Egg game. A perfect Scenario for this would be something like Jungle Girl or Demon Girl. Mmm, old-school references.

Normal/Basic Game System
This system is a little more advanced, and made for some stories that could take a while. This is definitely something I recommend for a storyline that revolves around trying to escape from an alien planet, or trying to get out of a diabolical maze.

Needed Attributes:
AP - Arousal/Armor Points. Basically the physical endurance during one fight for the character. When they're AP drops to 0, they can usually be sexed or coerced into having sex. In my games, this usually is restored after every fight.
FP - Fatigue Points. The Endurance a character has. Depending on the game you've created, once FP hits zero, there's either a 'game over scene' or a 'you gonna get raped' scene. In my games, FP doesn't regenerate after a battle, only after you eat or rest.
EP - Energy Points. This can be used in lieu of a time system. Basically, if the character runs out of EP, they can no longer explore or take certain actions. Depending on the game (like The Colony), this also determines how many actions they can take during a fight. EP only restores itself when you get an energy boost of some kind or by resting for the day in a game I run.
Recommended Attributes: An attribute that may add onto the game world.
MP - Magic/Maneuver Points. Pretty straight forward, and only used in games that have a little more depth to their systems. Without MP, characters can't perform special moves. Depending on which point I'm using (Maneuver/Magic), it will restore after a battle, or after resting.

Recommended Stats: This is only if you want to create a slightly more advanced game than you already have.
Anything that helps affect the outcome of a dice roll. For example, when having sex, you could have a Will Power score that adds onto the character's dice roll. Here's a few stats I use for my games:

Strength - Physical activities; for games I try to keep on the 'simple' end, this also affects sexual attacks.
Dexterity - Usually Ranged Attacks, as well as sneaking around.
Will Power - Often deals with sexual-based attacks, as well as being hypnotized or charmed.

Needed Dice:
The faithful D20 is needed here, used once again to determine encounters and attack rolls, basically any success. I do recommend you use another die to determine the amount of enemies a PC may end up facing, but it's up to you.

Advanced Game System: If you want to have a huge game world, story, and even bigger enemies, this is the game system to use. It really does open up a lot of opportunities to the players and GM.
Needed Attributes:
MP - Magic/Maneuver Points. Pretty straight forward, and only used in games that have a little more depth to their systems. Without MP, characters can't perform special moves. Depending on which point I'm using (Maneuver/Magic), it will restore after a battle, or after resting.

Again, any sort of statistic you can come up with to aid in the dice rolls; or, if you want to get creative, to hinder the dice rolls. The main stats used in many of my games are Strength, Dexterity and Will Power, but feel free to come up with your own.

For Advanced Game Systems, you should also come up with different classes the players can choose; they can range from simple to rather complex, and branch off from there. If you feel up to it, come up with Perks or Feats. Advanced Games usually make the best for a multiplayer game, especially if you plan on strong enemies to show up. The Colony is a great example of an advanced game.

Remember, the big draw should be that you create your own game environment, world, and sometimes even stats and attributes. The Egg is all about customization, and easily setting up a game.