What's new

[Complete - Full] War Goddess Legend 3 (Ascent to Supremacy) RJ120131

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A pretty old one.

RJ120131_img_main.png

The L-1 fighting championship returns, where anything goes, except weapons.
Therefore, female participants must accept the risk of something happening to them if they lose.

The protagonist of the first two installments, Yuki, is now retired, but her legendary record remains
unbroken. Now she has a new legacy in the form of her daughter, Maki.
Will Maki forge a new legend, surpassing her mother's ... or be humiliated in battle?
The 3rd War Goddess RPG is a standalone story from the original.
You play as two protagonists: Maki, the daughter of former legend Yuki (from the first two games),
and Arashishi, the apprentice for the hardcore Chief, who has strong blood ties.
As Arashishi, you can assault enemies when you defeat them, while as Maki, you get assaulted (GoR).

Typical RPGMaker VX Ace combat.
Game mostly focuses on learning new moves and GOR.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/runninggir...upremacy-3-wo-merurpg-re120131-rj120131.4861/
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, RPGMaker VX Ace, CGs, Vaginal sex, GoR

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.00. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the Data folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
10/19/22: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.