What's new

Announcement WarioWare D.I.Y Hentai Microgames

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you aren't aware of this by now, some people have taken the liberty to create hentai or ecchi mini games with WarioWare D.I.Y and I've managed to find a small collection lying around. WarioWare is on the Nintendo DS but it's possible to share the microgames on a Nintendo Wii using a WiiWare version of the game called WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase.

Video Examples:

Here's several made for the wiiware version (not the ones shown in the video example, I haven't been able to find more besides these)

Instructions:
1. You need a Japanese WiiWare copy of WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase to use this file. If you don't have access to a Japanese Wii console, you can install the game as a .wad file to either the emulator Dolphin or a modded Wii. I'm not sure if this forum is okay with sharing roms, especially ones produce by a large company so I'm going to withhold on providing links to that, google is your friend

2. Place the data.bin file in the directory the wii is able to find save files (if you're using an actual wii, you need an SD card for this. The file path is SD Root:\private\wii\title\WA4J)

3. Move the save data into your Wii's built in save storage

4. The game should automatically load the save up

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: WarioWare D.I.Y Hentai Microgames

Here you can find a LOT of them videos, but they're for the most part censored.

Searching for メイドイン俺 on pixiv, or the fc2 adult section will turn up a few hits as well.
Pixiv has picture previews, while fc2 has a few of the actual videos.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've actually compiled a whole bunch of them into a few .sav files, I think there's some of my original content in one of these as well... problem for me is that I could never make any of the roms work on my emulator or even load any saves... could someone help me out? I think I need a proper cracked rom, it would be nice to provide one that works on DeSmuME.

*edit* removed the .sav files because there is loli

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To make things a bit simpler for you all. You don't need the Japanese game iso to play these games on Dolphin.

I've actually compiled a whole bunch of them into a few .sav files, I think there's some of my original content in one of these as well... problem for me is that I could never make any of the roms work on my emulator or even load any saves... could someone help me out? I think I need a proper cracked rom, it would be nice to provide one that works on DeSmuME.
I got it to work. Not a single one of those games had hentai in them. That's pretty weak, man.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if DeSmuMe can read .sav files as it normally makes battery backups of saves under .dsv but there is a feature in that emulator that let's you convert .sav files into .dsv.

Since you have an Android phone too, you could try your hand with the emulator DraStic which actually has better DS rom compatibilities than the PC emulators at the moment, including being able to run most games at full speed. However you have to pay to download that emulator as it uses a DRM. Bypassing the DRM requires a hacked googleplay store app which may require you to root your phone. DraStic also requires save files to be under .dsv

Edit: Hate to be the wet blanket here but you may want to share these in PM's rather than an atachment because there is a lot of loli themed microgames

I got it to work. Not a single one of those games had hentai in them. That's pretty weak, man.
You sure you tested the right save files? I just tested the first two saves with the second one having a lot more available. Make sure you go into the D.I.Y shop to play these.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I get this to work in dolphin? I never used dolphin before nor did I ever try to mess with the save files in emulators.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All saves work just fine. I can see the H-games now. Perhaps you should try renaming the sav file, EggsnBacon.

How do I get this to work in dolphin? I never used dolphin before nor did I ever try to mess with the save files in emulators.
Download the saves, use google to find a working download for dolphin, download dolphin and extract the folders. Then get a working iso, or wav of the game .
Now start up dolphin from the extracted folder press the "open" icon and navigate to the iso/wav of the game and run it.
After you've saved your game close the game window and bring up the dolphin menu again. From there go to Tools > Import wii save, and navigate to the folder with the save provided in this thread. The file you want is called data.bin and it's in a folder named WA4J.
Now start up the game normally and the save will be loaded.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All saves work just fine. I can see the H-games now. Perhaps you should try renaming the sav file, EggsnBacon.

Download the saves, use google to find a working download for dolphin, download dolphin and extract the folders. Then get a working iso, or wav of the game .
Now start up dolphin from the extracted folder press the "open" icon and navigate to the iso/wav of the game and run it.
After you've saved your game close the game window and bring up the dolphin menu again. From there go to Tools > Import wii save, and navigate to the folder with the save provided in this thread. The file you want is called data.bin and it's in a folder named WA4J.
Now start up the game normally and the save will be loaded.
How are you suppose to save in this game? I tried messing around with this before posting and turns out I did what you posted but the saves still wasn't there. i hit export saves and It said that It found two save files but I don't know if it's from Ww DIY. I'll try running through this again to make sure I'm not retarded.:)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

IMPORT save, not export. Also, it saves automatically.
Start it up once, go to the main menu, close and import save.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if DeSmuMe can read .sav files as it normally makes battery backups of saves under .dsv but there is a feature in that emulator that let's you convert .sav files into .dsv.

Since you have an Android phone too, you could try your hand with the emulator DraStic which actually has better DS rom compatibilities than the PC emulators at the moment, including being able to run most games at full speed. However you have to pay to download that emulator as it uses a DRM. Bypassing the DRM requires a hacked googleplay store app which may require you to root your phone. DraStic also requires save files to be under .dsv
Too much work.... orz Well whatever, enjoy my stuff. My original content would be in the first shelves I think, can you provide some screenshots of it so I can tell? I'd also like some feedback on them, haha.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too much work.... orz Well whatever, enjoy my stuff. My original content would be in the first shelves I think, can you provide some screenshots of it so I can tell? I'd also like some feedback on them, haha.
I don't really know how to make screenshots with this emulator/phone but I can describe them. From the second save, one of them is Sarisa from Phantasy Star 0, another one is a blonde giving a blowjob

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IMPORT save, not export. Also, it saves automatically.
Start it up once, go to the main menu, close and import save.
I did import but it didn't work so I used export when I started to mess around with It. I re-did the steps but the files are still not there. I tried to find a jap version but I didn't find anything.:(

Edit: Using win 8 if that means anything. Which with my luck It probably does. -_-

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It means jack all. I am using w8 as well. Redo every single step, describe word for word what you're doing.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't really know how to make screenshots with this emulator/phone but I can describe them. From the second save, one of them is Sarisa from Phantasy Star 0, another one is a blonde giving a blowjob
Darn, ah well... and yep, those be mine! It's cool you recognize Sarisa.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It means jack all. I am using w8 as well. Redo every single step, describe word for word what you're doing.
I open up dolphin and load up the game. Then, I go the diy games section then close the game after going back to the main screen. After that I hit import saves and click on the data.bin file then reopen the game, but the game still has nothing in it. :(
Now I'm trying to find the file that holds the saves so that I can try to set in up manually, but I can't tell if any of the files that I find is the correct one because it's not very obviously named. Maybe It's the game or the version of dolphin? I don't really know.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Requesting a reupload of the saves, if it's not too much to ask for.

Reactions: Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't sound like it is,
but I don't have them sorry :(

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done, replaced the link in the first post with a zippyshare link.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know why, but I couldn't get the games to show up for the life of me. Tried everything I could think of.

shittyguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have the ds save file for this i would love to have it