What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Might have to get your parents together in the past before jumping back forward to here, if both of the above are true.
My vast amount of experience in watching time travelling movies taught me that you would end up shagging your mother and becoming your own father, thus kick starting a time travelling paradox that causes massive amount of debate on the internet.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Shouldn't we limit this to tasks one must make the conscious decision of undertaking?
My vast amount of experience in watching time travelling movies taught me that you would end up shagging your mother and becoming your own father, thus kick starting a time travelling paradox[...]
So I guess it only matters if the shagging of said parent is a conscious decision of undertaking... :cool:
Also...
Does that technically make you...immortal? :unsure:

...Better check that before being born!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No. The you that is your father would continue on in his timeline and eventually die of something, be it old age or the time police coming to punish you for enacting a shitty over-used trope.

Reputation score
Anyone remember where the Seduction Guide is? I found it on my first character (noble knight) but I can't find it for my second character, the one I want to use it with (slutty mage).

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Anyone remember where the Seduction Guide is? I found it on my first character (noble knight) but I can't find it for my second character, the one I want to use it with (slutty mage).
If I remember correctly you get it from the Curse breaking shop in Dominia that trades in semen for gold.

CarmillaHardcore

Reputation score
Is there any sort of resource to know what stats do what exactly? A lot of stuff is self-explanatory, but some food buff certain stats (Like PA or R+) and I have *no* idea what those are doing for me.

Ecstatic

Reputation score
Is there any sort of resource to know what stats do what exactly? A lot of stuff is self-explanatory, but some food buff certain stats (Like PA or R+) and I have *no* idea what those are doing for me.
PA and MA would be stuff like Physical Attack and Magical Attack, stuff like MPR and HPR is MP Regen and HP Regen, and the R you're seeing is also regen for the stats (Like AP+1MP+5HP+2R would be AP regen+1, MP regen+5, HP regen+2). Easiest way to know what you're getting from food is by opening the menu and looking at the 5 stats at the bottom, which is listed as:
AP (stamina regen) MP (Magic Regen) HP (Health Regen) W (Weapon Attack) M (Magic Attack), though i never bother much with specific foods as it's barely a difference (AP+1 is about 0.30 seconds from food), i just stockpile on jerky for the overall buff from not being hungry.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The buff from restaurant food is fairly useless, but you can buy food from shops (forgot which ones) that can give you a significant boost on MP regneration, which helps because MP regeneration is slow even without abnormal status.

Ecstatic

Reputation score
The buff from restaurant food is fairly useless, but you can buy food from shops (forgot which ones) that can give you a significant boost on MP regneration, which helps because MP regeneration is slow even without abnormal status.
Generally those foods can be okay if you're doing a magic build, though getting a artifact for a specific build is probably best. Only issue is i have no idea how to consistently get artifacts, the only thing i know is that they're generally in high danger areas like ranzen valley, and i also don't know if you can get more than one artifact on a save as i've only ever gotten one on each run. If there was an easy way to check items or give them, i'd love to know since it'd help so much for other wolf RPG games aswell.

Teleslayer

Reputation score
i need a walkthrough to see lilli the succubus again and to get to her otherworld

can anyone help