What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

alan0n

Reputation score
Yeah, well, maybe if you guys actually buy their games instead of pirating, they might actually care. It makes no sense to listen to the pleas and demands of those who aren't even really part of your customer base. Some of you do but not nearly enough for them to go through the hassle of the language barrier and other hassles. If you ain't gonna buy their game, you have at least learn to communicate with them.
I, and many others here regularly buy games. In fact, if you take the number of sales on dlsite as a guideline, westerners make up a not insignificant percent of their sales. Is it really so ridiculous to have our input heard? I at least don't think so.

Granted, trying to give them that input on a forum historically known for shutting it eyes to piracy is probably not the best way to go about giving input. So its kind of a moot point.

But not everyone here is a total pirate, many of us do actually buy the games that are worth supporting.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Goldoria's shady item shop (the second item shop, located next to the shady cabaret bar. It also sells VIT pots, roofies and aphrodisiacs). You can also buy the swimsuit, micro bikini and body graffiti here.

Looks like there is a new update and version, 1.10, here the info:

Update to 1.10
-Bug fixes.
-To be able to purchase items at Dominia's alchemy store.
-Added Loop Mode during Insult.
-Added cross-section view to status.
More verbose patch notes from the blog:
1.10更新内容
・周回プレイ時、性アビリティが入手できなくなる不具合を修正
・メモリースフィア使用時、VITが少ない状態だと正常に機能しない不具合を修正
・露出中に手淫すると手が3本になってしまう不具合を修正
・闘技場の敵出現情報を修正
・スラム宿イベント中、脱力ドリンクを使えないよう修正
・宿で露出時、露出経験が高くても外に出られない不具合を修正
・一部体位の経験加算を修正
・一部マップの気絶設定を修正
・踊り立ち絵を淫紋に対応
・所持装備数が多くなると、ロード時にエラーが出る不具合を修正

追加調整
・スキュラにキスを追加
・ステータスに断面図を追加
・肉欲度が高い状態でもESTが低い時は赤面しないよう変更
・ESTが低い状態でもORGが高い時は赤面するよう変更
・凌辱時の膣挿入率を上昇

・凌辱中ループモードを追加
凌辱中Lキーでループモードの切替が出来ます。
ループモード中は射精ゲージが停止し、フィニッシュまでいかなくなります。

・ドミニアの錬金屋でアイテムを購入可能に
悟りの薬:肉欲度を減らす
敏感薬:一定時間ORGが上がりやすくなる
不感薬:一定時間ORGが上がりにくくなる

・クリアしているダンジョンに星マークを表示
前バージョンでクリアしている分は反映されない場合があります。もう一度クリアすれば表示されるようになります。
1,10 patch notes:
- Fixed issue with not being able to get sex abilities (TN: prostitution, masturbation, etc.) on New Game Plus.
- Fixed odd game behavior when using Memory Sphere (TN: the event recollection item) at low VIT.
- Fixed bug where three arms are visible when giving a handjob while in an exposed state (TN: the status effect when you don't wear enough clothes or if they're torn).
- Blocked use of exhaustion draught (TN: the VIT-draining pot) during the slum inn event.
- Fixed issue with not being able to exit an inn while exposed even at high exposure XP.
- Adjusted how XP is calculated for certain body parts (TN: breasts, oral, anal, etc.).
- Adjusted how fainting (TN: falling unconscious at 0 VIT) is handled on certain maps.
- Lewd crest is now reflected in the character portrait when dancing.
- Fixed issue with errors occurring when loading a savefile with too many equipment in inventory.

Added content:
-Scylla (TN: the octopus monster girl) can now kiss.
-Added cross-section view to status menu.
-Character no longer blushes at low EST, even with high lust.
-Character will blush at high ORG though, even with low EST.
-Increased rate of vaginal penetration when being raped.

-Added loop mode to rape events. This is activated by hitting 'L' when being raped. The ejaculation gauge is stopped during loop mode; no ejaculation will occur until loop mode finishes.

-You can buy stuff at Dominia's Alchemy Shop now.
Potion of Enlightenment: Reduces lust
Potion of Sensitization; Makes ORG easier to increase for a period of time.
Potion of Desensitization: Makes ORG harder to increase for a period of time.

-Cleared dungeons are now indicated with a star mark. Dungeons cleared while playing on a previous version may not be marked. Clearing them again will make the marks show up.
And v1.11 is up too:

1.11更新内容
不具合修正
・メモリースフィアのフィルタ設定が出来なくなっていた不具合を修正
追加調整
・着替え時、決定するたびにカーソルが初期位置に戻らないよう改善
1.11 patch notes:
Fixed bugs:
-Fixed issue with not being able to access filter settings for the Memory Sphere (TN: I don't know what the heck he's referring to)

Added content:
-Improved cursor selection when changing clothes such that the cursor's position no longer gets reinitialized after confirming a choice.
--

I have noticed that cutscene fights are skipped in my favor (including the coliseum fights in Gordria, automatically winning me the warrior maiden outfit).
Is there some weird cheat option I have triggered or what is the reason for this?
Are you playing on New Game Plus? Sounds like previous flags not getting cleared properly (New Game Plus is known for being particularly buggy). Which version of the game are you playing?

...By giving "advice" that basically amounts to "make more content, specific to my tastes if possible" ?
Nevermind the fact that their general dislike of gaijins isn't because of piracy.
Said 'advice' is also incoherent in places and contradicts the game's lore and setting at various points.

...which leads to the following point...

Yeah, well, maybe if you guys actually buy their games instead of pirating, they might actually care. It makes no sense to listen to the pleas and demands of those who aren't even really part of your customer base. Some of you do but not nearly enough for them to go through the hassle of the language barrier and other hassles. If you ain't gonna buy their game, you have at least learn to communicate with them.
I, and many others here regularly buy games. In fact, if you take the number of sales on dlsite as a guideline, westerners make up a not insignificant percent of their sales. Is it really so ridiculous to have our input heard? I at least don't think so.

Granted, trying to give them that input on a forum historically known for shutting it eyes to piracy is probably not the best way to go about giving input. So its kind of a moot point.

But not everyone here is a total pirate, many of us do actually buy the games that are worth supporting.
I think most Japanese devs ignore suggestions from Westerners because such advice tend to be less relevant (for their purposes), because of the language and cultural barrier (different tastes in game design and H-content). It is a daunting task to sift through all the suggestions (goes double if it's written in English by a non-native English speaker, complicating understanding even more), and even more daunting to respond (assuming the dev isn't fluent in English), so most Japanese devs just ignore suggestions and comments that are not in Japanese.

Piracy is certainly a factor (one is less inclined to listen to the proportion of the fanbase that has a lower share of financial contribution), but not the primary one (good advice is still good advice).

Last edited:

Zozoio

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone PM me the link for the latest version of the game?

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well from my point of view it is more about them (H Game Dev) trying to keep it low profile...
since the Western Inquisition (yes you know what I mean... 'those' guy not the old Religious one) are trying to kill all joy that men have and just want the world to be centered around themselves...

ohh yeah while at it...
besides the Inquisition I think its more about Market Segmentation, since he/she probably make this game for Japanese Market not the Western Market

so let's speak less about politics and more about dicks...
if I play on new game plus are the sex stat will be reset-ed?

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
(...)
so let's speak less about politics and more about dicks...
if I play on new game plus are the sex stat will be reset-ed?
By default, no. You can choose to reset ("not inherit") it though.

When you achieve any of the game's endings (ED1~ED6) , an item called "New Game" 「ニューゲーム」 will be added to your inventory. Using this item will open up another menu with the following default options:

1) Equipment: Inherit (引継ぎ)
2) Skills: Inherit (引継ぎ)
3) Sex Experience: Inherit (引継ぎ)
4) Current Money: Inherit ((引継ぎ)
5) Restart

You can hit confirm on options 1~4 to toggle them from Inherit (引継ぎ) to Reset (初期化) . Hitting restart will then take you into New Game Plus (the OP is skipped though, so you start in Carlo Village).

So, yeah, in your case, hit option 3 first before hitting option 5 to reset the sex stats.

Be aware though that New Game Plus is known to be buggy, particularly when dealing with sex stats. It also takes forever (minutes!?) to start New Game Plus, as there seem to be some sort of copious error checking being done (with a progress bar for each thing inherited), so yeah, be prepared to grab a coffee or have a snack while you wait.

You only inherit the things shown in options 1~4. Abilities (e.g. spirit blessings) are not inherited (you do start with the Virginity Barrier and the first blessing though, as the opening is skipped), and neither are key items nor consumables. All map progress is also reset.

All equipment (sword, magic, rings, amulets, misc items) can be inherited though (if you choose to enable that option). Magic bottles (for holding your health potions) are not considered equipment (so you'll start at 1/1).

IMHO, there's not much reason to risk going into New Game Plus (until they fix all the bugs), because you can continue getting any of the other endings anyway after finishing one of them. Unless, well:
1) You locked yourself out of ED 1.
2) You really want to rewatch certain (non-H) events.
3) You want to clear the game on a virgin run as a self-imposed challenge.

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lets not go there. This game has hundreds of bug reports on the blog, and a lot of them fall on deaf ears. The circle doesn't even listen to their Japanese players.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you playing on New Game Plus? Sounds like previous flags not getting cleared properly (New Game Plus is known for being particularly buggy). Which version of the game are you playing?
Yes, that must be it then.
Also 1.10

bogle255

Lurker
Reputation score
Just purchased the game and want to make my own menu and battle message translations. How do you go about doing this? Can't find the Data.wolf file when following the various guides on this site.

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to make a full translation (for fun, so don't expect results) based on the existing partial.
I can't load the map file in the Wolf Editor with only the Basic/MapData extracted from the partial, for context in the translation. Does anybody know how to extract the other files?
I tried ArcConv and DXExtractor with no result. ArcCon just flashes, while DXE gets stuck in the "phrasing" thing. I guess I lack the key to extract it but have no idea how to find the key.

Can't find the Data.wolf file when following the various guides on this site.
There is no Data.wolf, but instead the individual files that would be in Data have been encrypted. Those are in /Data. That said, you don't need to extract them if you build your translation on the existing partial.
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj215684-waterspoon-wings-of-roldea.12148/
With those you can follow the normal tutorial (to some degree) and search/translate the battle messages. I already did that, so I know it works.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
What's the latest version out? 1.11? I'm looking around but latest I can find is 1.07.
If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it.

alan0n

Reputation score
....Enjoy your ban I guess. Can't believe how many people are still doing this, even if you didnt read the new rules how have you not noticed the dozens of people banned for link begging recently...

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The one on page 7?
Did you use the exe that was linked with it?

They work for me, but it's a pain to swap threads all the time.
If I could remove all the trash-threads from the list i so just have the three or so that actually provide useful results, then it'd be great, but I don't know how to do that.

I'm stuck scrolling back and forth and one or two of the threads spam so much shit that it freezes the game when I select them. After about ten seconds it unfreezes though and I can continue playing.
Yup! Thanks for the heads up, works now, and just the way you described it would. Guess it's better than nothing!

bogle255

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried ArcConv and DXExtractor with no result. ArcCon just flashes, while DXE gets stuck in the "phrasing" thing. I guess I lack the key to extract it but have no idea how to find the key.
Tried to extract the other files but running into the exact problem you stated. Not familiar with Wolf RPG games (usually play VX Ace). Are they usually difficult to extract?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
How does the virgin barrier work in this?

I know you can renew it with a spell for 20 MP, but how does it reduce and can you see it's value as Alma is getting ass fucked?

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Easy: The virgin barrier work as a consumable, it have a charge of 10 times. Each time Alma is raped, the barrier will enter in action (if is on) and will make the monster going for Alma´s butt, showing you this: 処女結界-1: 残9 in green color in the left window, also, you can see it in the main menu after you press X. When the counter reach 0 (処女結界-1: 残0) the barrier will stop working and the next time she is penetrated, it will be via her vagina. To control that, you need to pay attention, and press X to go to the menu and recharge the barrier with the MP when you see the charges are in a critical number. You can do it after the monster get bored and he stop raping Alma or at the same time (only after the monster just finish in her butt).

But, there is a good thing: later, when you gain access to the right area, in the desert zone, there is a city where you can find a NPC who can upgrade the virgin barrier and make it permanent, it will not go down anymore and it will show you this: 処女結界: 残99. But it will cost you 1000 gold, you will need to get the money first, but then, Alma will enjoy the Anal Mania for a long time.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
damn stuck at the Iriza questline...
anyone know where the succubus when after we met Iriza and Ilmeia in the church?
I mean in the guide at page ten it just mention until the end of the dungeon...
my question is... which dungeon? she just disappear into thin air (please include an SS the place since I don't translate my game yet to English)

oh and I think link to the story guide (page 10) and CG guide (page 11) should be added into the first page...

nnescio

Reputation score
damn stuck at the Iriza questline...
anyone know where the succubus when after we met Iriza and Ilmeia in the church?
I mean in the guide at page ten it just mention until the end of the dungeon...
my question is... which dungeon? she just disappear into thin air (please include an SS the place since I don't translate my game yet to English)
Belna Tunnels (ベルナの抜け穴), near the bridge on the global map. It's kinda obvious if you pay attention to where she runs towards on the global map, except if you don't have the map unlocked yet (in which case the succubus familiar would appear to run off into nowhere). If that's the case, you 'll need to talk to one of the travelers (not the merchant or the guards) at the Great Alumea Bridge (アルメル大橋) first to unlock the landmark.

@alias34:
Could you expand on the description of the game in the OP? I'd hate to see this thread get nuked later on, especially with all the guides, translations, and Q/As in it.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
@alias34:
Could you expand on the description of the game in the OP? I'd hate to see this thread get nuked later on, especially with all the guides, translations, and Q/As in it.
Thread's already vetted, no worries