What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So i caved and bought the English Version. It's very good imo. Not groundbreaking but it isn't google translate either. So are there any other weapons other than the Rapier? If so how do I get them. I know upgrading the rapier enough got me an estoc but i was wondering if there was other weapon types. Also what are the spell types? I only have wind and flare.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm trying out English version and got stuck on Kurumi quest on Statues code. I need to input 5 1 3 4 2 from memo, but that combination doesnt work at all. Can anyone verify if it's a bug or I'm just plain stupid after spending like half an hour on it?
righmost, leftmost, middle, 2nd right, 2nd left;
leftmost, righmost, middle, 2nd left, 2nd right;
2nd left, 2nd right, middle, leftmost, rightmost;
2nd right, 2nd left, middle, rightmost, leftmost.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So i caved and bought the English Version. It's very good imo. Not groundbreaking but it isn't google translate either. So are there any other weapons other than the Rapier? If so how do I get them. I know upgrading the rapier enough got me an estoc but i was wondering if there was other weapon types. Also what are the spell types? I only have wind and flare.
You just keep upgrading the same weapon until you can't anymore.

There's a third spell, storm (which is pretty much superior to wind in every way; flare still has its uses)
You can find Storm in
Lastella's Altar

The Rainbow Crystal comes from ED 6, which is the samurai demon girl's sidequest.

To get the curse removed you need an item from a sidequest (I forget which) which you can gives to one of the magic shops in Dominia.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
question i have been branded/marked by the succubuss and my attack stamina regen is slow to fill up now and i was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of the brand/mark? also how long does it take for the detective lady to ask me to go with her again after she works and the things we found in the underground slum place

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm trying out English version and got stuck on Kurumi quest on Statues code. I need to input 5 1 3 4 2 from memo, but that combination doesnt work at all. Can anyone verify if it's a bug or I'm just plain stupid after spending like half an hour on it?
righmost, leftmost, middle, 2nd right, 2nd left;
leftmost, righmost, middle, 2nd left, 2nd right;
2nd left, 2nd right, middle, leftmost, rightmost;
2nd right, 2nd left, middle, rightmost, leftmost.
i'm also stuck here

edit to me it workede with

left> far right >middle> right>far left

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
question i have been branded/marked by the succubuss and my attack stamina regen is slow to fill up now and i was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of the brand/mark? also how long does it take for the detective lady to ask me to go with her again after she works and the things we found in the underground slum place
Use sedative soul or something like that u can get it from prostitution

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cool but i havent gotten to the part to be a prostitute yet where would that be at?
dominia town buisness district, were there are 3 magic shops in a row, the middle one will ask you to collect 100 semen and give you a giude to seduction or something, with that you'll be able to lure npc for prostitution

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
dominia town buisness district, were there are 3 magic shops in a row, the middle one will ask you to collect 100 semen and give you a giude to seduction or something, with that you'll be able to lure npc for prostitution
very nice ty

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to unlock brothel event?
The one In Dominia?
Not sure. I talked to everyone in town but nothing.
EDIT: Found it. Fail to steal from a guard, choose to run away and then get caught.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Check out the f95 thread for more details but i believe this is the full english version. The way it works is that the trail version blocked off most of the game by just editing the map a bit, so a fine gentlemen edited the trail version to allow access to the full game, meaning that drm is completely bypassed. I cant guarantee that it works but a lot of people have said that it does. I'll check back once ive gotten into the game.

https://f95zone.com/threads/wings-of-roldea-english-ver.20119/page-3

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
both of brothel events.
i missed those 2 events on memories book
Found it. Fail to steal from a guard, choose to run away and then get caught.
Once in Dominia and once in the other city.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you continue the succubus quest? i met her once and she cursed me, then i met her again during another quest in carle where she get the ring

where to go after that?

Last edited: