What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ic then i wont be able to get her pendant anymore...... since i already got 5 blessing on my MC n seems i already got most of the ed except for the succubus??(can some1 list the ed here so i can c which ed the one i finished)

Edit:OOOHhhhhhh it seems it doesn't matter if you got the 5blessing already bcos i got iriza to appear in the church XD with this ED1 is MINE(hmmmm seem i wont be doin NG+ now XD but how do u even do NG+ anyways??)

try twiking the Config Top left should be vid which hardware n software rendering while on the top left should DX11 n DX9
how did you get her to appear?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how did you get her to appear?
hmm im not sure myself but this my thought
to make Iriza appear on church all condition must be met
Start:see Iriza event 1st
1.must see all events from the succubus
2.Do Heliol's event for this connected from 1
3.Do Ilmeia 's Event by doin this he will know the succubus revival this is connected from 2
4.after doin this u must do heliol's event again n he's goin to tell u the legends/folklore of roldea
And she should appear the church...(took me awhile to remember N i arrange it from what i think it is......if u ask i think u should focus on money cos even me who didnt even care for the ed got it eventually .....i like dressing the chara more than the story itself which ironic cos i finished the story by getting all the costume on the game)

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm im not sure myself but this my thought
to make Iriza appear on church all condition must be met
Start:see Iriza event 1st
1.must see all events from the succubus
2.Do Heliol's event for this connected from 1
3.Do Ilmeia 's Event by doin this he will know the succubus revival this is connected from 2
4.after doin this u must do heliol's event again n he's goin to tell u the legends/folklore of roldea
And she should appear the church...(took me awhile to remember N i arrange it from what i think it is......if u ask i think u should focus on money cos even me who didnt even care for the ed got it eventually .....i like dressing the chara more than the story itself which ironic cos i finished the story by getting all the costume on the game)
i already have all the weapon/magic maxed and bought all the houses and still got about 5k to spare, money isn't really a problem.. but with lot of events stuck i'll probably just drop this game soon

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I already have done all the Heliol stuff (I already have the pendant)
As far as the succubus stuff, the last I saw was the familiar running away in the mining town.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
try twiking the Config Top left should be vid which hardware n software rendering while on the top left should DX11 n DX9
That did it. Switching it to the option with 3D in the name made the first two Frame Skip levels actually smooth. Thanks a lot mate.

seoylun

Reputation score
How do you get MC to keep her clothes on during scenes? I saw in the memory sphere that she has clothes on during scenes and was wondering if that was actually possible

tandorii

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you get the storm spell? i've been running all around lastella's altar and haven't found anything

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell reading through the walkthroughs posted here, there are no events that explicitly require virginity or to have a lot of sexual experience. Am I right, and you can do whatever you like sexually without worrying about missing scenes one way or the other? Or are there some scenes or endings that are limited to those with more or less than a certain ammount of sexual experience and I should be careful with my saves so I don't miss them?

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell reading through the walkthroughs posted here, there are no events that explicitly require virginity or to have a lot of sexual experience. Am I right, and you can do whatever you like sexually without worrying about missing scenes one way or the other? Or are there some scenes or endings that are limited to those with more or less than a certain ammount of sexual experience and I should be careful with my saves so I don't miss them?
I don't think you can get the stripper scene without some sexual experience (maybe exposure)

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think you can get the stripper scene without some sexual experience (maybe exposure)
Thanks! I guess I'll not worry about save scumming and preventing any sex, and just go with the flow, rather than being hyper vigilant. Maybe hold my current save for when I've got everything else and then do a completely virgin run just to see if I can.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm not sure how to finish Elmia's quest. Its the kid asking to take him to toelna. So far I went to Lastella's alter and found these white monsters. I'm not sure what to do after that.

Edit - on another note, I wanted to mention this. The wind magic on this game is better than I thought. Its just that the effects used doesn't cover the hitbox. I was wondering why it often hit only once, its because I kept misjuging the range..... in fact, I think its just a mistake or a bug. It's best to ignore the wind effect and find the range yourself.

ScreenShot_2018_1204_12_44_52.png

2nd question. Is llmeia a guy or girl? In the story, they did refer to llmeia as "mr." llmeia is the person with the blue hair that finds you after you escape romia at the beginning.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm not sure how to finish Elmia's quest. Its the kid asking to take him to toelna. So far I went to Lastella's alter and found these white monsters. I'm not sure what to do after that.

Edit - on another note, I wanted to mention this. The wind magic on this game is better than I thought. Its just that the effects used doesn't cover the hitbox. I was wondering why it often hit only once, its because I kept misjuging the range..... in fact, I think its just a mistake or a bug. It's best to ignore the wind effect and find the range yourself.

View attachment 18288
I agree with you completely that the hitboxes for all the magic doesn't line up with what it actually shows. Once you unlock storm for example, it looks like it should be affecting some closer spaces but actually leaves them unharmed which can be a pain.

For the Elmia quest, I'm going to direct you to the lovely walkthrough posted by noman on page 10: here and for completions sake the gallery guide posted by Cakasyrupu on page 11: here. I managed to get everything done by using these. The only place I was slightly confused was finishing Iriza's quest, because the walkthrough doesn't mention that to get the succubus thief event you need to go to the mining town at night. I got very confused at first because he was very specific everywhere else, but then I remembered that the other succubus event happened at night, so this one probably did too.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I agree with you completely that the hitboxes for all the magic doesn't line up with what it actually shows. Once you unlock storm for example, it looks like it should be affecting some closer spaces but actually leaves them unharmed which can be a pain.

For the Elmia quest, I'm going to direct you to the lovely walkthrough posted by noman on page 10: here and for completions sake the gallery guide posted by Cakasyrupu on page 11: here. I managed to get everything done by using these. The only place I was slightly confused was finishing Iriza's quest, because the walkthrough doesn't mention that to get the succubus thief event you need to go to the mining town at night. I got very confused at first because he was very specific everywhere else, but then I remembered that the other succubus event happened at night, so this one probably did too.
Thx for this. Actually, I had intended to just free style and play the game on my own but I kept getting lost, so I asked here. Not sure why I didn't bother to search for a guide :oops: Storm spell sounds nice.

So far, I like the game but it feels incomplete. Hoping to see more updates from the developers.

I want to see more CG's, looks like the memory sphere only has 5 of them and 15 combat H animations.
I think to progress through the story, there needs to be a quest page that tells us what to do next.
I was thinking a map of the dungeons would be nice but that may make it too easy but less frustrating. With a clear idea of where to go, more monsters in the dungeons would make it more challenging with a focus on trying to surround you. Its still fairly fun as it is though.
The chat bubbles are nice, but I'd still like to see more images of the characters speaking. It doesn't happen often.
Most important, The game takes measures into securing your virginity with spells but it feels like there is no point in it? Ofc, I'm not done with the game so maybe there is? Ofc, the player often feels they want to defend their waifu at all cost for thier own satisfaction.....but its not enough. This applies to most H games actually other than a change of story. It needs to be fun which ever way you go.

Update:

=Kurumi (oni miko samurai girl)'s questline=
>Meet her in the western plains (south area)
>Finish the Bandit Fort event
>Meet her in the port city bar
>Meet her in the cave east of the port city (danger level 2)
>Make your way beyond the northwest forest to the place with the orb thing and see her there
>Make your way through the labyrinth ruins north of the desert city (danger level 5, stupidly long dungeon. Be prepared.) and enter a strange room with a large statue and 5 smaller statues side by side.
>Interact with the statues according to the order given to you by the memo (so 5 1 3 2 4 for example means that you need to interact with the statues in the order of 5th, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 4th). If you do it right a treasure should appear. Loot it. (To further elaborate, the above example means that you should interact with the 2nd statue from the left, 4th statue from the left, middle statue, right-most statue, left-most statue.)
>Talk to her in the port city bar and show her the treasure. Talk to her again when you're ready, to be transported into what's probably one of the most difficult dungeons in the entire game alongside her. Time is temporarily stopped while you're with her, fortunately. Clearing the dungeon ends the questline and awards a Rainbow Crystal, a necessary ingredient in upgrading your weapon one last time into its final form, Sylpheed.
Hey guys. I can't seem to find Kurumi. I'm pretty much at the end game here. I know I did the fort event from the barracks. It says I can meet her in the western plains (south area). This one right?

ScreenShot_2018_1204_21_46_32.png

I tried a few planes if I got it wrong. Or maybe I don't have the west plains?

edit - Ok, I found her. She'a actually in the Telgue AbMine.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I like the lowkey Wings of Fashion thing we've got going on with these screengrabs.

The women at the center of Skyulla monsters look like recolored versions of the elf that protects you in the tutorial. I wonder if that questline was intended to end up darker?

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
So is the cult of maniweh just done after infiltrating their gathering spot? Anyone else find any secrets in this game? I'm only almost done with my first playthrough, but im willing to bet that if you subjugate everything to +100 maybe you get a reward. Or if you finish NG+ you get bonus stuff.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is New Game + even possible? Ive tried it multiple times and it always errors out within the last 10 and doesnt really say why it gave an error.

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
Is New Game + even possible? Ive tried it multiple times and it always errors out within the last 10 and doesnt really say why it gave an error.
Yeahp, I own the english version, I just did a new game plus save to try it out after I got the To-Elna ending. I didn't alt tab and watched the 449/449 counter fill up; because I've backread that new game+ had issues before. The game feels a lot more stable in English tbh cause I tried the trial before.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah i made sure it was the only thing open when i tried it multiple times and it still messes up in the last 5-10 parts.

447 / 450

---------------------------
読み込みエラー
マップファイル名が設定されていないマップに移動しようとしました。
OK Cancel