What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Dalathex

Reputation score
Yeah i made sure it was the only thing open when i tried it multiple times and it still messes up in the last 5-10 parts.

447 / 450

---------------------------
読み込みエラー
マップファイル名が設定されていないマップに移動しようとしました。
OK Cancel
Thats a bug with v1.14 try using v1.14.1

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
Thats a bug with v1.14 try using v1.14.1
Yeah, the latest update fixed the new game+ problem.

Btw, does anyone know where to find this scene? I have the entire memory sphere filled and I haven't seen this at all before. Saw this inside the game files.

Is this just a variation in the prison punishment/brothel scenes? Or is this an unlisted event?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, does anyone know where to find this scene? I have the entire memory sphere filled and I haven't seen this at all before. Saw this inside the game files.

Is this just a variation in the prison punishment/brothel scenes? Or is this an unlisted event?
Nope. Never seen that CG before. Probably an unused one.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did they fix it the bug where when you are downed you couldnt use your stamina to mash out before getting raped? The last time i played a long while ago you just kind of had to watch your escape meter disappear because the resist mechanic was broken

zen9o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so how do I get to the other cities after Noble Castle? nothing is visible, i got the Atele blessing(and the person told me to get the other ones), did the thief subjugation (raid where you get a helper), did the sewer quest, in noble there is only Barracks, Church, Home, and Business.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Quick simple answer: Nearly all areas are opened by exploring places that are already on your map.

Else, visit cities. You will hear about new areas from NPC's inside. That's how you get to the city across the river, for example.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay so how do I get to the other cities after Noble Castle? nothing is visible, i got the Atele blessing(and the person told me to get the other ones), did the thief subjugation (raid where you get a helper), did the sewer quest, in noble there is only Barracks, Church, Home, and Business.
You need to visit the forest path again. When you visited it the first time you took a shortcut to the castle. Visiting it again will unlock more areas.

Tomoooooooo

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to transfer my saves from the original JP version to the translated version. When I try, they get modified from a basic .sav to a .sav.anothergame Both copies were downloaded straight from DLSite. Is there a resource anywhere that could help me with that? I'm not super keen on playing through it again right now, just wanted to finish up what I originally had left. I thought it'd be a simple drag and drop, but I'm clearly missing something. I believe my original files are coming from a version 1.06 or 1.07 game. English is at current version

R.I.P. Lurking streak

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That Looks like one of capture scenes from pick pocketing in the towns

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
That Looks like one of capture scenes from pick pocketing in the towns
It's similar to the second one in the gallery, but the viewing angle is different and the two leather straps across the stomach is missing.

Reputation score
woah... didn't know it was translated lol.

thats cool.. btw out of curisoty has anyone made a *gallery* vid of this yet?

also its nice to see the game became a bit more popular (theres a few walkthoughs on youtube)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
woah... didn't know it was translated lol.

thats cool.. btw out of curisoty has anyone made a *gallery* vid of this yet?

also its nice to see the game became a bit more popular (theres a few walkthoughs on youtube)
One of the English DLsite new features is you can submit a request to translate a title if they get a good portion of requests then they will commission one of their contracted moonspeak translator to translate the title.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, heads up gentlemen.
The author made a new post that he is working on a large-scale update for this one, hopefully releasing it sometime this year.
Plus, also working on a new strategy game. no title, no image yet.
large scale update?
so... can we kill Helior?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
One of the English DLsite new features is you can submit a request to translate a title if they get a good portion of requests then they will commission one of their contracted moonspeak translator to translate the title.
How's the translation quality? Any good? Though there isn't much text in this game to begin with...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How's the translation quality? Any good? Though there isn't much text in this game to begin with...
It's certainly more coherent than a straight machine translation, but it's not quite what I'd call natural-sounding, either.

Metalhead89

Reputation score
For the demon's girls quest, I have the puzzle key but she still wont budge in the bar.

Am I missing something?

Edit: nvm post #168 page 9 had the answer

New question:

For anyone using Dlsite version I keep getting Dlsite sec app kicker error SAK1061 when tabing out.

Is this normal?

Cause I can still tab out of game in menu fine.

Last edited:

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I keep having problems with the Demon Girl's puzzle, myself. The code is 5 1 3 4 2, but I just can't get it to work. Is '1' the statue most to the left and '5' the statue most to the right, or am I doing something stupidly wrong? I've tried every combination that I can think of, to no avail.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep having problems with the Demon Girl's puzzle, myself. The code is 5 1 3 4 2, but I just can't get it to work. Is '1' the statue most to the left and '5' the statue most to the right, or am I doing something stupidly wrong? I've tried every combination that I can think of, to no avail.
I thought the same as you at first, but the numbers represent the statue order, not the statue position.
So the 5 on the left means you check the leftmost statue 5th.