What's new

Weaponry! (Put your requests here)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If any of you puny humans want designed one of the most epic weapons you will admire in your worthless lifes, comment it in this thread!

...Okay, maybe I went a bit overboard there.

As I just said, I can sketch any kind of weapon (or monster) you may need/want for any of your future works (game development, lack of inspiration, etc). I'm terrible at drawing anything in proportion, specially humans, so your requests should be about things that just doesn't exist.

I have already done some extremely ROUGH sketches of what I normally like to draw, so here, take a look. (Warning: my scanner's crap, so if the pictures look terrible, that's the main reason)

I call this one Tsukimaru, and it's an exageratedly big spear.

This is a random bow which I couldn't find all of the inspiration needed to make it look awesome, so I did it simple. To the left there is a fail of an arrow-carrier (don't judge), and to the right, the arrow head (I'm actually pretty proud of this thing's design actually).

And this one is either a bulky wand or an epic magical mace, made for casting spells as well as busting some heads in the way. What you see to it's sides are just some random drawings which I did when I was at 0% inspiration levels.

I've got more, but I don't want to make this thread too long (as it is my first one :D ), so put any requests of anything weapon/subrealism nature that you would like to see on paper. :)

OP
fullmetal

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Weaponry! (Put your requests here)

Starting to work on the tomahawk. I'll post it when it is full coloured and edited. I'll try to make a 3D version as well.